PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit Ja is gettin' that buzz!! lets discuss!!

Vinnie
04-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Heyyyy!!!

I see what Ja is doin' here.. I mean he has now huge talking goin around him.. Even though he gets lots of hate he is back.. mafia music remix and now the song with brazilian chick is on major hiphop sites.. i think this is ja's time and i also think that we finally get that mirror this summer.. everyone is talkin' about rule now.. also quap boyz video is hittin' the internet pretty soon i think--

think about it..

2 videos in the internet, mafia music remix.. i think we can say ja rule is back??!!!! And Mirror is coming ja cant miss this situation what we have here...

hes gettin up there.. now he just needs to put out some official single and thats it.. HES BACK!!

relentless
04-13-2009, 10:36 AM
no....hes only back when a damn album comes out. or at least a mixtape that has all new shit on and is felt by the public like drakes so far gone for instance.

this buzz is good, but its gonna take much more than this to say hes back

elcuppan
04-13-2009, 10:53 AM
he aint BACK lyk dat!..but he might be coming back..lets just say he doing summin now

adamantiumstar
04-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I agree wit relent. release an official single from the revamped mirror...I'm thinkin bout "do I".......and then we can say ja's back.....right now he's only doing featurings, he ain't the lead artist.....

Capo Di Tutti
04-13-2009, 11:03 AM
no....hes only back when a damn album comes out. or at least a mixtape that has all new shit on and is felt by the public like drakes so far gone for instance.

this buzz is good, but its gonna take much more than this to say hes back

when ja is back is when we hear his single in aus on a radio then its official till then...

as for the buzz atm he just letting ppl know he's still around i remember when he released the mi3 mixtape ppl were jumping on board n even the vids for uh ohh n body for now ppl have the ears open but heads still arent turnin

i do agree with relent drop do i or another track n another interview in a week or 2 just get more attention n the guap boys vid will come out this week so it will do nicely

D-block fan
04-13-2009, 11:59 AM
unless he has an album on shelves he's not back.

k_kiss
04-13-2009, 12:26 PM
word.....Internet buzz..is just internet buzz...but u can never say Jas back until his album is in stores...and he has some sorta single on the radio...

as a ja fan....its good to see him getting love tho

Marcus13
04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Here's what I know...it starts as internet buzz, it's totally under his control to let it spread now, but he actually has to put some music out...not sit on his ass for the next month and let it die like after the One Blood remix.

Hopefully he learned his lesson from that

brandondizzle
04-13-2009, 06:56 PM
what ya'll are misunderstandin is, that it doesnt take an album for him to "be back", it doesent take fans loving his music for him to "Be back"...what it takes is for him to actually be consistant. soulja boy is hated on mad hard and i dont think u would consider him as gone.

although i wouldn't consider ja back (imo), it doesnt take an album or love...all it takes is consistancy, and actually gettin ur name back in the news and magz and on websites...he's almost there though!

toprule
04-13-2009, 07:15 PM
what ya'll are misunderstandin is, that it doesnt take an album for him to "be back", it doesent take fans loving his music for him to "Be back"...what it takes is for him to actually be consistant. soulja boy is hated on mad hard and i dont think u would consider him as gone.

although i wouldn't consider ja back (imo), it doesnt take an album or love...all it takes is consistancy, and actually gettin ur name back in the news and magz and on websites...he's almost there though!

did u mean the diss part on mafia musik remix when u said that he gotta get his name to the news!!!!cuz personaly i dont think ja did the best move when he went hard on 50 snitch?!at least he had to wait till his album is out(loool)

jaynice
04-13-2009, 08:17 PM
it happens over and over again eachtime ja move his lazy **s and do something for musicīs sake u see nothing but ppl in here sayin ja is back and shit ....he needs to do something big to be back , last year he was on bet, mtv, had o lot of interviews all over and had two singles and he just backed his ass up ....

brandondizzle
04-14-2009, 04:32 AM
did u mean the diss part on mafia musik remix when u said that he gotta get his name to the news!!!!cuz personaly i dont think ja did the best move when he went hard on 50 snitch?!at least he had to wait till his album is out(loool)

i meant do whatever he can to get his name back in the news. and mafia music rmx was a good step. thats gonna be his best/worst way to get his buzz goin back again.
to me, being one of the most hated in the game right now is the best thing in the world right now. it may not get you platinm records but it will give u interview slots, and people WILL pay to hear what u have to say and by people i mean the magz and tv shows, and news, ect ect. but like i also said in another post...ja is gaurunteed 400k every album he drops atleast. u know how many people will be supportive of this dudes just to see him get back on his feet. not to mention his female fan base.

and another thing about the hate. some of the top hated cats in the game right now are at the top

soulja boy, and 50cent. as much as ya'll hate these cats they both gettin money and gettin seen

toprule
04-14-2009, 09:30 AM
i meant do whatever he can to get his name back in the news. and mafia music rmx was a good step. thats gonna be his best/worst way to get his buzz goin back again.
to me, being one of the most hated in the game right now is the best thing in the world right now. it may not get you platinm records but it will give u interview slots, and people WILL pay to hear what u have to say and by people i mean the magz and tv shows, and news, ect ect. but like i also said in another post...ja is gaurunteed 400k every album he drops atleast. u know how many people will be supportive of this dudes just to see him get back on his feet. not to mention his female fan base.

and another thing about the hate. some of the top hated cats in the game right now are at the top

soulja boy, and 50cent. as much as ya'll hate these cats they both gettin money and gettin seen

yeah i agree that 50 and soulja boy are gettin money and have a huge fanbase but they havent done the same mastake as ja....ja dropped 2 singels 2 years ago and before that he had promoted 4 his new album "the mirror"and he said at that time that he past over the beef...then he disappeard his ass 4 long time(after pushin back all his projects and not givin fans any news) and when he dropped a new vid feat a brazilian chick(its was cool move) he stepped in ross beef even before he drop the album....now the new generation who has nuthing to do with the old beef startin to hate him cuz they dont know why he went hard on 50 in mafia musik remix....so ja (the most hated rapper of all time) add more haters to his huuuge haterbase...

now he has to focus on his new album and tryin do something new...drop a single and another vid (maybe with lil wayne or game) but not bout 50...and after that drop the mirror in this summer and he doesnt have to worry...he still have so many fans!!

WestBelfastIreland
04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Shows ja was right to keep pushing the mirror back. There was no "buzz" the last time. He is now getting a bit back, lets hope it snowballs in to something this time.

Maybe every1 needs to have faith and look at the past few weeks as a positive, and hope he can build on it.

brandondizzle
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah i agree that 50 and soulja boy are gettin money and have a huge fanbase but they havent done the same mastake as ja....ja dropped 2 singels 2 years ago and before that he had promoted 4 his new album "the mirror"and he said at that time that he past over the beef...then he disappeard his ass 4 long time(after pushin back all his projects and not givin fans any news) and when he dropped a new vid feat a brazilian chick(its was cool move) he stepped in ross beef even before he drop the album....now the new generation who has nuthing to do with the old beef startin to hate him cuz they dont know why he went hard on 50 in mafia musik remix....so ja (the most hated rapper of all time) add more haters to his huuuge haterbase...

now he has to focus on his new album and tryin do something new...drop a single and another vid (maybe with lil wayne or game) but not bout 50...and after that drop the mirror in this summer and he doesnt have to worry...he still have so many fans!!

i understand what ur sayin a lil bit. but understand that by him jumpin on that mafia music remix, he has a new connect with rick ross now, and now he's gotten his name back out there. some people might dissagree with him hoppin on that track, but right now, that seems like one of the best ways to get his name out in the streets again and it worked so i really cant blame the dude for that! and now he has more people focused on him for when he drops his next album. and last time (u was right about this) when he dropped the 2 singles and was pushin the mirror hard, she should've made a move with that. both singles got hate in america but fuck it. he had peoples attention. he should've pulled the trigger. and at the same time i think i was reading somthing about gotti not lettin the album drop cuz there was no one likein the album. so whos knows the real story behind the mirror.

Lexx_Luciano
04-15-2009, 02:56 AM

OH HELLL YEA. Dats what im sayin'. Rules mentality is like "FUCK WHAT ANYBODY THINKS! If u hate me, then i'll be the most hated dude dats gonna diss ur hero 5-0 & drop some REAL rap shyt:angry:".

On a side note, I have to say another hot verse outshining these artists is makin everyone look at Ja Rule as the VVV, HOLLA HOLLA Rule we knew in 1999 and slowly they forgetting bout that MESMERIZE, IM REAL Ja Rule they love to make fun of which is a good thing. Im hopin with his 2nd coming, he thinks twice bout making songs on the level of MESMERIZE. If he has to make them radio hits, he shud stay within the "Weekend Girl", "Gangstas Paradise", "Body", range type songs. I think it was a good move dat they scrapped the first Mirror because the songs on there was kinda Mixtape material. I mean common. Compare those songs to R.U.L.E or his past albums. Rule could do better. Enemy of The State??? Ladies??? Body??? Now common. From a lyrikal standpoint & over all presentation... Weekend Girl >> Body. Nah mean?!? He could do better. It'd be nice if Rule had the buzz that NaS had when he was about to drop Stillmatic. Oh boy!

And if you analyze the situation, 50 is still a powerful dude in hip hop. BUT!!......the only thing is this dude is a straight gimmick. And he doesnt really have that passion of making creative music like Rule. On the other hand......Rule is still somewhat a hated rapper BUT.....he damn there put out the Atkins Files which had good responses & now the mafia music remix joint which everyone is takin notice too. Yet u got 50 actin like Eminem dressing up like Rick James n shyt. What happen to that dude on the cover of Get Rich Or Die Trying??? lol. Not to mention 50 aint even drop a mixtape full of hot shyt like Rule. So both 50 & Rule are kinda neck to neck. But I think Rule got his chess pieces in place because Rick Ross is just a distraction to 50 if u think about it.

O-James
04-16-2009, 02:02 AM
he aint back brah..
he just comin back, which is gettin better..

mirror is his last chance to get relevant..

O-James
04-16-2009, 02:03 AM
and yea.. consistency.. period.

brandondizzle
04-18-2009, 08:00 PM
he aint back brah..
he just comin back, which is gettin better..

mirror is his last chance to get relevant..

negative my friend. mirror WILL NOT (!!!!) be his last chance. the only time he will stop having chances or that even goes for anybody...is when they die or retire...until then, ANYTHING is game

k_kiss
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM
negative my friend. mirror WILL NOT (!!!!) be his last chance. the only time he will stop having chances or that even goes for anybody...is when they die or retire...until then, ANYTHING is game

Real talk..my pimp monkey...aka the nigga with the backwards hat..
aka b clean...aka Bdizzle Dirty shizzzle.str8 outta japizzle

brandondizzle
04-18-2009, 08:04 PM
^^^man u know what...ima change my main pic courtesy of the k kiss em alot aka kissmonster aka swagg hater aka cant get on my level aka im out homey...lol, get some

k_kiss
04-18-2009, 08:10 PM
^^^man u know what...ima change my main pic courtesy of the k kiss em alot aka kissmonster aka swagg hater aka cant get on my level aka im out homey...lol, get some

hahah u know im juss playin with u nigga......

thers only a few black ppl on this site..we needa stick together

we good money:smokin:

brandondizzle
04-20-2009, 04:30 PM
lol...we?