PDA

View Full Version : NBA-Amare Stoudemire Ruled Out For Rest of Season & Playoffs With Eye Injury

lokivvv2
03-07-2009, 05:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3957144

brandondizzle
03-08-2009, 05:58 AM
well this sucks for the suns. but they wasn't gonna win the ring anyways. shaq got his ring in the post "kobe-shaq" erra so i dont feel for him. he said this was his last year, so we will see how that turns out.

lokivvv2
03-14-2009, 04:28 PM
I feel for Amare though..this is the second freak injury he's had to deal with, besides the Suns not treating him right when he's by far their best player and him damn near getting traded, which btw I wonder if this was part of the reason he didn't or if he did what woulda happened cuz it happened like right after the trade deadline. I think Shaq's under contract next yr. so I could see him playing another yr. now being he's had a good yr. But the Suns needa rebuild, get Barbosa more mins. and build around him, J-Rich and Amare.

brandondizzle
03-14-2009, 05:14 PM
^^shaq said that hes gonna play his last contract dry...and i thought they/he said this was his last year cuz he was to retire after this season and become a full time police agent (which we know got yanked from him after that kobe freestyle). but let me double check that mug and ill get back at u