PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Europe for the 1st time help me out!

Gangstafied
02-16-2009, 03:55 PM
My vacations are coming and this year i wanna travel to europe, do something diferent instead the same old shit...i'll go with my shorty and i wanna do it big feel me? I'll be in Belgium (Brussels), France (Paris) Holland (Amsterdam) and italy (Napoles & Milan) so i know there's alot european people here so help me out name some cool places to visit...specially in Belgium and Italy, france i already got some places to visit and Holland u know i'll be too high to visit anything ahah

Eimz_T
02-16-2009, 04:09 PM
wow you picked the four countries i really don't know anything about, try and fit in some of eastern europe if you can, and if you have time while in italy the croatian islands are a short boat journey from the north east coast

adamantiumstar
02-16-2009, 04:49 PM
forget naples in italy man...it's supposed to be a lil dangerous.....you should go to rome or venise instead, those are supposed to be the best..you should go to spain too.

Nickolai
02-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Florence isn't bad in Italy... Though Milan would probs be the best option

Don't sleep on the Slavic countries neither... Some have a warm climate and the girls are dro

Dermo_theMerciless
02-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Let me know if you come near ireland.

Capo Di Tutti
02-17-2009, 02:38 AM
forget naples in italy man...it's supposed to be a lil dangerous.....you should go to rome or venise instead, those are supposed to be the best..you should go to spain too.

nah its not dangerous its like any other southern region in italy its controlled by the mafia n shit but he'll be sweet just watch out for gypsy's

milan i heard is pretty dirty like paris but the shops n shit is sweet but yea u might be close to the italian riveria u might wanna check that out lake como aswell

i dunno much about napoli so couldnt tell u much but if u visited calabria or sicily then thats a different story

n eimz n nickolai have the right idea those slavic islands even greek islands if u werent wid ur girl damn u would have a good time but ey u still have a good time even if u r wid her

Gangstafied
02-18-2009, 04:55 PM
thanks for the suggestions people i apreciate, i might visit the slavic islands...i never seen a gipsy in my entire life what do they look like?ahah they the ones from that movie snatch with brad pitt right?lol

by the way how is the weather in europe these days?i'm leaving friday...

Rolfsma
02-18-2009, 05:36 PM
thanks for the suggestions people i apreciate, i might visit the slavic islands...i never seen a gipsy in my entire life what do they look like?ahah they the ones from that movie snatch with brad pitt right?lol

It's still kinda cold.... A few degrees. (here in The Netherlands)

How long are you staying in all the countries?

relentless
02-19-2009, 02:38 AM
best hit up milan for sure..if u like ur fashion thats the spot.

and when ur in belgium..make sure u go to BRUGES (Brugge)!!

see the movie 'in bruges' with collin ferrell, ull love it lol

Gangstafied
02-19-2009, 06:12 PM
It's still kinda cold.... A few degrees. (here in The Netherlands)

How long are you staying in all the countries?

like 4 days in each country

relentless yeah milan was my shorty that picked lol and i just remembered that movie man that place must be insane i'll visit it for sure...

The Illustrious One
02-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun....

Lucky you.. I wanna to go to Europe too... maybe one of those days I will.

belgoanonymous
02-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun....

Lucky you.. I wanna to go to Europe too... maybe one of those days I will.

Its very expensive

Capo Di Tutti
02-19-2009, 10:04 PM

gypsy's lol they're fucked they're are literally all over europe there beggers basically but gyspy's in snatch r different to the ones in other places of europe just watch out for those fuckers they'll have like babies well u think they r babies n throw it up in the air for u to catch n while u catching these babies they'll be stealin ur shit there fukin con artists but these r the real bad motherfukers

n relent is right paris is not the fashion capitol its milan i forgot wat the place is called but there is a arcade of ur gucci's versace armani man i hope u got money

n if u like ur history i know there is a cpl of da vinci things up in milan i remember he painted the last supper on one of the fresco's in the church u might wanna check out

florence is another place u might like for fashion aswell by the way