PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy the best headphones, anyone got an idea?

adamantiumstar
12-28-2008, 05:14 PM
hey wassup everybody,

I'm tryna buy the best headphones and I definitely don't know what would be the perfect choice;......

I tried the beats by dre and those are cool but I like the noise redution effect that's making the bose ones...... I'm willing to put the price for it, money ain't the problem "except if it cost thousand dollars lolol".... so does anyone know a bit bout it and could help me get the groovest and funkiest ones?

thanks by advance. drop ya ideas.

Dermo
12-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I have Sennheiser CX300 (http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/22218/Sennheiser+CX300+White.htm) and from the research I did when looking for earphones was that Sennheiser were the company to go by I got those certain ones as I didnt see the point in splashing out 100's on earphones

relentless
12-28-2008, 08:26 PM
sennheiser is a good brand..i have a pair of px 200s myself for everyday use. but if your looking for that real quality..with the noise reduction and all..def get the bose ones. they might set u back a bit..but its well worth it imo..especially if u really listen to music instead of skimming thru it. i got a pair of the first bose noise cancelling headphones and they are great..u hear sounds u normally would never hear..its like listening to your fav tracks for the first time again. i havnt checked out the newer version tho. just went to the sony store the other day and their noise cancelling digital headphones are pretty good too..id still take bose over them tho.

Capo Di Tutti
01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
^^^ yeah bose r definitely better than sony the other thing i can say is dermo n relent have a pretty good idea the senheiser brand has some good products check them out other than that i wouldnt know what else to suggest

The Illustrious One
01-04-2009, 09:27 PM
beats by dr. dre.