PDA

View Full Version : I would like to propose a toast lol

adamantiumstar
12-23-2008, 08:29 PM
listen homies, i know we ain't christmas and new year and shit right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm wishing you the best end of the year, a lot of happiness, joyness and fun to all of yall and to keep it funky as you do it in ya life....

it's been more than a year now that I joined the MIO forum and I just wanted to say that it's a pleasure to check it out everyday and just to see what's goin on.... I just feel like I am part of a web family now and that we all bout the same thang, grooveness and funkiness vibes, from the best of all kinds, the king ja.

so take care of yall and special hollas to my men kiss, relent, capo , ahmed, murda4life, bena, brandondizzle, elcuppan, and all the others that are bout the site and that I'm proud to say that we the siteboys team and we ridin like the baddest mothafuckas on this earth lolol....

holla people and get it funky wit ya family and friends, 2009 is ours.

Capo Di Tutti
12-24-2008, 09:10 AM
thanks bro appreciate it wish nothing buy joy n happiness over ur christmas break n nothin but best wishes n success in the new year

and that goes for everyone else aswell Merry Christmas MIO

relentless
12-24-2008, 08:39 PM
thanks fam..all the best to u to, nothin but love. MIOs GOAT..keep it funky

k_kiss
12-24-2008, 08:59 PM
all the best to u in the new year adam...dont forget about me wen u get that record deal
u brought that funkyness to MIO l0l
2009 is the year of the siteboys!!!!!!!!

elcuppan
12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
holla holla mio where its at..we family here dude..heres to 09..may we see some albums!!!

The Illustrious One
12-26-2008, 11:48 AM
it's all love, siteboys we in here, funkyness and grooveness = siteboys

h0lla back...

merry Christmas and happy holidays to you my man.