PDA

View Full Version : Nelly - One & Only Musicvideo

MurdaNL
12-04-2008, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2LwnB12auM

I'm really liked this track after playing it a few times.

When it says its not working just open it in a new window!!!!

lokivvv2
12-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Yeah I seen this earlier. Vid's ok
Of all the songs on this album,
this one prolly stands the best
chance of being a hit but that
aint saying much considering
that album was trash. I thought
he coulda did a little more with
this song too. Lol @ Motown
How many singles is he gonna get?

k_kiss
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
SMH @ NELLY HITTIN MAD HIGH NOTES........cant believe ja gets knocked for singing...wen Jas singing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone else whos done it...including all the auto tuners

l0l word..this nigga has like 6 singles...lloyd got 1.5...ashanti got 1.9...(good good was wack)...Chamillionaire cant even get an album out...l0l Nelly had more singles than weezy did....u'd think since nelly is fukin sylvia..that ashanti wudda got more play....sylvia foul mane

Lexx_Luciano
12-04-2008, 11:58 PM
who sang first? Nelly or Ja Rule?? Dilemma vs. Between Me & U??:unsure:

empireinc80
12-08-2008, 02:19 AM
SMH @ NELLY HITTIN MAD HIGH NOTES........cant believe ja gets knocked for singing...wen Jas singing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone else whos done it...including all the auto tuners

l0l word..this nigga has like 6 singles...lloyd got 1.5...ashanti got 1.9...(good good was wack)...Chamillionaire cant even get an album out...l0l Nelly had more singles than weezy did....u'd think since nelly is fukin sylvia..that ashanti wudda got more play....sylvia foul mane

where you get 6 at??

1.Party People
2.Stepped On My J's
3.Body On Me
4.One & Only

nd dont say wadsyaname cuz that wasn't a real single that was just thrown out there to get universal off his ass

adamantiumstar
12-08-2008, 10:44 AM
really feelin it too.....finally his album ain't bad at all, cause he got like six great songs in it.

body on me
lie
one and only
party people
stepped on my j'z
long night.

I think that I might get it .

but he should have released long night as a single...I'm sure this joint would've blown away most of others hip/rn'b songs this year

k_kiss
12-08-2008, 01:22 PM
where you get 6 at??

1.Party People
2.Stepped On My J's
3.Body On Me
4.One & Only

nd dont say wadsyaname cuz that wasn't a real single that was just thrown out there to get universal off his ass

he says it was to get universal off his ass...that was his attempt at a first single.....and that song..as well as all the other singles were wack...jump off his sack for a minute.......if anything...universal done had his back 100%..who else gets 5 singles in todays music industry....while they album is flopping........NO BODY...universal behind this guy 100%...so smh @ ppl beliving he was releasing singles to get them off his jock......and 1 and 1 together...

The Illustrious One
12-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I just don't understand how Nelly's album performed the way it did...

I mean he released a couple of songs that could've been big records for example Party People and Body On Me.

Body On Me was such a big record for when I was in Egypt they played that song all the time, and Party People wasn't that big but it got plays there as well.

Body On Me has HIT RECORD written all over it.

Ashanti and Akon on it was not enough for him to do better?

The Industry done changed man, all people moving units like that anymore, rappers for that matter are T.I., and Lil Wayne.

empireinc80
12-08-2008, 04:17 PM
he says it was to get universal off his ass...that was his attempt at a first single.....and that song..as well as all the other singles were wack...jump off his sack for a minute.......if anything...universal done had his back 100%..who else gets 5 singles in todays music industry....while they album is flopping........NO BODY...universal behind this guy 100%...so smh @ ppl beliving he was releasing singles to get them off his jock......and 1 and 1 together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3qOt9AxBA

here's the real reason nd i aint on nobodys jock so you need to go somewhere with that...and even tho this album flopped he still 30 mill deep and the 3rd highest selling rapper so quit hatin!

The Illustrious One
12-08-2008, 04:59 PM
^ Nelly is cool, I don't understand why he flopped.

empireinc80
12-08-2008, 05:19 PM
^ Nelly is cool, I don't understand why he flopped.

yea but who is sellin these days besides a handful of rappers

k_kiss
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3qOt9AxBA

here's the real reason nd i aint on nobodys jock so you need to go somewhere with that...and even tho this album flopped he still 30 mill deep and the 3rd highest selling rapper so quit hatin!

like i said....nelly had 5 or 6 singles off this album already.....ur a typical example of a fan that believes everything that comes out an artist mouth

Nelly Aint shit no more....jump off!!

The Illustrious One
12-08-2008, 08:28 PM
^ l0l...

kiss chill out bro.

k_kiss
12-08-2008, 09:02 PM
^ l0l...

kiss chill out bro.

l0l theese niggas man....im stressed out....any one can get it..:laugh::laugh:

empireinc80 chill mane..we good :smokin:

lokivvv2
12-08-2008, 10:05 PM
^lol word
Believe what u will but Nelly was supposed to
be dropping last yr. same day as the mirror
and whadsyaname was what he used to push
it so that's a single and it continually got pushed
back with every flopped single he released until
sylvia just said forget it and put it out. And the
album was straight garbage. That's why it didn't
sell. He got top billing on Motown like Kiss said
even more than Lil Wayne and they still couldn't
get nothing to pop off for him. He needa give it up

empireinc80
12-09-2008, 12:28 AM
l0l theese niggas man....im stressed out....any one can get it..:laugh::laugh:

empireinc80 chill mane..we good :smokin:

its whatever but im sure that if someone was talkin shit bout ja or someone that you are a big fan of you would defend him cuz ur a fan just like im a fan of nelly and doin what a fan SHOULD do

The Illustrious One
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
^lol word
Believe what u will but Nelly was supposed to
be dropping last yr. same day as the mirror
and whadsyaname was what he used to push
it so that's a single and it continually got pushed
back with every flopped single he released until
sylvia just said forget it and put it out. And the
album was straight garbage. That's why it didn't
sell. He got top billing on Motown like Kiss said
even more than Lil Wayne and they still couldn't
get nothing to pop off for him. He needa give it up

No, he doesn't need to give it up....

He just needs to work much more harder, and come back quick and drop a hard album....

We all know what Nelly is capable of doing, he just needs to go back to his old self and do what he does best.

He needs to drop an album like Nellyville or Country Grammar.

empireinc80
12-10-2008, 12:06 AM
No, he doesn't need to give it up....

He just needs to work much more harder, and come back quick and drop a hard album....

We all know what Nelly is capable of doing, he just needs to go back to his old self and do what he does best.

He needs to drop an album like Nellyville or Country Grammar.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8274/thankyouer1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Flash
12-13-2008, 07:23 PM
he is singin better then kanye i can tell you that!!!!!!!

adamantiumstar
12-13-2008, 07:47 PM
got his album from bout a week..... and self esteem feat chuck d is pretty cool too.......this album never should've sell this small for real........can't deny I was part of the people who said that brass knuckles wasn't a good album but now I gotta say that I really made a big mistake.....it's not as good as sweat/suit but nelly really deserves to get some sells....I always adored his sound and this album confirms that he still is a part of the top rappers who knos how to get it poppin.

empireinc80
12-14-2008, 12:37 AM
he is singin better then kanye i can tell you that!!!!!!!

thats cuz he actually singin not usin the auto tunes bullshit no disrepect to kanye still love him but the auto shit needs to go

k_kiss
12-14-2008, 01:09 AM
FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^

l0l the auto tune gang gotta go

relentless
12-18-2008, 12:48 AM
i officially take an L for saying nellys album will be one of the best commercial albums of the year.

and the Ls continue to pile up...lol

elcuppan
12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
haha..aight i like nelly...forreal i got all the other albums and that and it wasnt like dude made claasic albums..he made aight albums with great singles..but on the real,brass knuckles was straight wack..long night ft. usher was the only shit worth turnin up besides that track he stole from ashanti and dropped another verse on...imo i hate to say it...dude is kinda washed up and i say that from hearing his album..

Flash
12-20-2008, 09:45 PM
yeah the album was wack worse singles ever even ja rule had better singles hahah

Melle
12-21-2008, 01:06 PM
^^ yeah , i actually think body was okay, would have worked as a third single tho lol,, but if ja would have had 2 singles as strong as his previous then his album would have been the best in many years.. seriously there is some tracks on the mirror that makes me sad that they didnt see the day light lol..The mirror(the song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

empireinc80
12-22-2008, 12:28 AM
haha..aight i like nelly...forreal i got all the other albums and that and it wasnt like dude made claasic albums..he made aight albums with great singles..but on the real,brass knuckles was straight wack..long night ft. usher was the only shit worth turnin up besides that track he stole from ashanti and dropped another verse on...imo i hate to say it...dude is kinda washed up and i say that from hearing his album..

he didnt steal the song from ashanti it was orginally his and she took it and added the other verse

Flash
12-23-2008, 07:41 AM
ppl got old and the vibe is fadin away it could never be the same like back in the day