PDA

View Full Version : Suge Knight, Irv Gotti, Puff Daddy, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Master P, Dame Dash etc.

Lexx_Luciano
11-22-2008, 02:11 PM
Somebody tell me, why is it that these multi-platinum CEO's can't keep their record labels in check?!?! I mean I understand that Suge had a lot of jail problems, 50 Cent & Puffy are just greedy, Dre takes too long, Master P over exploits his label too much, BUT IRV.... i never thought he'd fall in this category. He knows how to produce, he damn there put Def Jam back on the map with X, Jay & Ja, so what's happenin with duke? Even Ruff Ryders, I have no idea why they collapsed. X, Eve, The Lox, Drag-On, Parle... I honestly thought they were the east coast version of Death Row based on the way they were able to spread their artists on mainstream not to mention DMX was doin' movies. Yet this label folded. Seems like the only hip hop ceo dats doin good right now is Ludacris.

k_kiss
11-22-2008, 09:26 PM
P.Dididy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.any one on that list...u mite not like BadBoy Records 2008..but its better than>>>>> Murder Inc ...Diddy still doin his thing..

but its alllllll the lables and artist we grew up too..well 90% of them..are fucked up in a sense in this new music era...,,irv wudda been fine if he didnt try to become something he isnt