PDA

View Full Version : Race to the MVP - The Top 10

brandondizzle
11-22-2008, 04:58 AM
http://www.nba.com/2008/news/features/rob_peterson/11/21/race.to.mvp/index.html

brandondizzle
11-22-2008, 09:09 AM
my first question is how is chris paul, dwayne wade, and chris bosh even on there...now with that bein said, let me say taht i know they are good...i know that they are monsters on their team...but with the calibre players that they have on they teams (and im only talkin bout chris paul, and wade at this point), they should be able to bring them up to a better level to help their team have a better record. and kobe should be 1

lokivvv2
11-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I don't know, Bosh n Wade been averaging crazy pts. so that's prolly why they put them on there but this MVP shit is so political though, the right person almost never wins. I say almost cuz last yr. they got it right. But it will prolly be Kobe or LeBron. Nobody else really stands a chance. Lol @ Billups, who wasn't even on the list jumping to 3..no luv for Melo huh guess it's all Chauncey

brandondizzle
11-23-2008, 01:42 AM
yeah man that billups crap is a fluke cuz he only been there for like 3 game or somthing like that. thats just straight garbage. but they do have carmelo anthony on the "outside looking in" thing at the bottom. but wade and bosh shouldn't be on the list...specially wade seein as though he has marion and beasly and still got a 50/50 record. he should be able to bring this team up to a better level. imo

lokivvv2
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah well that's the problem with how they interpret this shit. Like they don't take into consideration the team n talent around a player. They moreso gon give it to one of the handful of superstars whose team is having the best yr. instead of giving it to the guys that are flat out carrying their team which is some bull. And lol @ that outside looking in n some of the names on there.

lokivvv2
11-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Aight after seeing Wade totally annihilate the Suns n Bosh
do the same to the Hawks I gotta say maybe they are
deserving. And the part of it is yeah they team's records
aren't the best but take them off they teams n they would
totally fall on they face. Especially the Heat. Wade got them
back at 8-8 despite having no player on that team above 6'9''
What he's doing now is reminiscent of Kobe when the Lakers
sucked a few yrs. back n he had to do everything.

brandondizzle
11-30-2008, 02:26 AM
^^^lol, wade isn't doin nothing that kobe did. u know i gotta fire back at that one...wade got beasly and shawn marion AND haslem...kobe had NOBODY except odem...lol, they had brown (which i still have confidence in but has yet to do ANYTHING) startin. they had smush startin at point...lakers were GARBAGE then...now with that bein said, those good players that wade have on his squad aint playin for shit...and wade is draggin this team to the 50 win percent line...they should be way better than they are now. and wade is a name to be talked bout on mvp but shouldn't be in the top 5

k_kiss
12-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Nigga fuck you for askin why chris bosh is on the list....Hes 2nd in the NBA in scoring...a POWER FORWARD IS AVERAGING 27ppg...nigga u crazy..he better be on that list..Fuck the lakers..i hate any team in the league that gets a easy pass day in and day out.......Loki is gangsta for being a chicago bull fan..and im gangsta for reppin the raptors............reppin the lakers or celtics....smh..thats easy..yall are supposed to win

and book it...DWAYNE WADE>>>>KOBE BRYANT
fuck kobe...holla

brandondizzle
12-01-2008, 01:27 AM
well anyways like i was sayin...the list should be revised...some should move down and some should move up.

brandondizzle
12-01-2008, 11:43 AM
they have a new mvp list up and they have it like this
1 lebron
2 kobe

4 dwight howard
then around number 6 i think they have tim duncan!?!?! they was just strugglin like a mug...i know that people have a different perspective on how to choose for mvp but dang.

lokivvv2
12-01-2008, 10:54 PM
^^^lol, wade isn't doin nothing that kobe did. u know i gotta fire back at that one...wade got beasly and shawn marion AND haslem...kobe had NOBODY except odem...lol, they had brown (which i still have confidence in but has yet to do ANYTHING) startin. they had smush startin at point...lakers were GARBAGE then...now with that bein said, those good players that wade have on his squad aint playin for shit...and wade is draggin this team to the 50 win percent line...they should be way better than they are now. and wade is a name to be talked bout on mvp but shouldn't be in the top 5

Lol chill...I said it was reminiscent of Kobe. It was meant as a compliment not an insult. I understand the Heat have slightly more talent than that Lakers team but it's basically Marion n Beasley. Wade still has to be the one to make everything go--run the offense, be a scorer n a distributor since they have no credible point guard so don't underestimate what he's doing. Bosh aint overrated neither. He is totally carrying that Raptors team, and like Kiss said it's even more impressive that he's doing it in a guard dominated league. But all in all like I said, it'll either be Kobe or LeBron, that's just how the association rolls now.

brandondizzle
12-02-2008, 03:05 AM
^^
i feel u homie. i i know with no doubt that wade is leadin the team in every aspect. they messed up with the marion trade. they should've gotten someone different cuz it dont look like marion fittin in too well...this aint a run and gun team like it was with the suns. heat still run and gun but nothing like the suns and the heat dont have the athletic players to keep with marion (imo). the suns was just perfect...but they still need to find a way to get marion more than 12 points in a game...cuz hes worth more than that.

and im not underestimatin bosh at all...but he aint the only powerforward throwin out points and rebounds...cats been doin it for years so i aint gonna embrace is balls just cuz he doin it right now...hes a beast yeah. but we still got boozer, west (from the hornets every now and then), amare, howard, jefferson, garnette, and a few others that would fall a few steps below these cats...so he aint the only one who throwin numbers. and just cuz u 2 in the league in scorin dont mean shit. t-mac lead the league in scorin for like 2 or 3 years on the magics and that got him nothing but the worst record in the legaue...but like i said he a monster. he gets respect from, and hes playin along one of my fav players (jermaine oneal, which was (and i still follow) the reason my fav team was/is the pacers). he just aint deservant to be that high...which i was obviously right cuz now he moved down to his respective spot