PDA

View Full Version : new "radio killa" aka the dream song, "cringing", great joint..........

adamantiumstar
11-17-2008, 05:47 PM
don't know if it will be part of his "love vs money" album who's suppose to be release on december 16th, but one thang for sure, this joint is hot as a goddamn volcano... I wrote some bars on it aswell thinking I would rap this if I would have the privilege of being part of this song lolol. hope you'll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuhgjY8Dt00

you don't wanna do that girl
look at my eyes my babe
look how I'm doing to bring you back in our apartment
I don't cry I don't beg but I'll make an exception
cause you the one I see in my bed and I got thousand reasons
you hot, you smart, you got somethin amazing
your heart, your soul, your spirit's reflecting
all the pain you've been through, all the love you need to
let go off your skin and I wanna be the one you'll give it boo
just asking for one last shot
you and me on a hot spot
need you in my life like cinema need ridley scott
I'm creepin,crawling, cringing and lurking
sliding, groveling, differents words for the same meaning
what I'm tryna say is without you I don't breathe well
emotions like I feel inside is so much hard to tell
in front of you is harder than in front of the mirror
been waiting so long to explain to u that you my idol
you my superstar, my beauty, the human being I'm living for
my joyness, my happiness, the lady I'm working for
a better place to be
that's why I want you to hit
knock the door of our place cause u know shawty that you my shit

relentless
11-17-2008, 11:31 PM
^adamantiumstar u one passionate dude about your music man lol. good lookin on the bars..its refreshing to see someone really get into the music.

as far as the record goes, i like it..the verses more so than the hook..the hook coulda been a bit better. i dont think its strong enuff for love vs money since he said the album was gonna be like love hate only juiced up more..and this isnt better than any track on love hate (accept for livin a lie and shawty is the shit).

his new group electrik red is a sick too

adamantiumstar
11-18-2008, 03:15 AM
^adamantiumstar u one passionate dude about your music man lol. good lookin on the bars..its refreshing to see someone really get into the music.

as far as the record goes, i like it..the verses more so than the hook..the hook coulda been a bit better. i dont think its strong enuff for love vs money since he said the album was gonna be like love hate only juiced up more..and this isnt better than any track on love hate (accept for livin a lie and shawty is the shit).

his new group electrik red is a sick too

thank you very much man for the compliment, I really appreciate it.....

and for electrik red, you damn right this is fucking hot.... I listened drank in my cup yesterday and this is the shit, the clip is great too, it changes from what we see usually......

and i'm really impatient bout love vs money even if i'm not into let me see the booty, i hope the album will have funkiness songs like he did with fast car, purple kisses, playin in her hair, livin a lie, she needs my love, shawty is a ten ......