PDA

View Full Version : NBA-Andrew Bynum's Agent Disappointed In Contract Talks So Far

lokivvv2
10-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Shouldn't He Have to PROVE HIMSELF FIRST???
I Dunno If I'd Be Giving Him A Long-Term Deal Now

http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-sp-lakers17-2008oct17,0,7116048.story

brandondizzle
10-19-2008, 03:20 AM
well honestly, as much as i like dude...i WOULD NOT sign this dude no kind of contract until he proved his self healthy and as good as he was last year and signs of becomin great. lakers are playin their cards right on this one. but i hope that bynum is perfectly fine and that he gets a good enough contract to have him stay there longer.

lokivvv2
10-19-2008, 08:30 PM
yeah that's what i'm sayin. like he hasn't even proved himself for 1 full season yet he wants a long term deal now. nahh i aint with that. he should be waiting till the end of the season.

brandondizzle
10-19-2008, 08:58 PM
he'll learn...he just got spoiled by all the media last year sayin how much the lakers are gonna miss him now he thinks he's the corner stone to this team...but until he steps up and proves himself day in and day out (and not just for 30 or so games), then he start to think hes a lil bit good and ask for a mid range contract...but iwouldn't care how good he did this year, i would not pay him no 85mill

k_kiss
10-19-2008, 09:00 PM
l0l @ everyone demanding long term deals....Andrew Who???
come on...he had 1 gooood stretch before he got injured..

brandondizzle
10-19-2008, 09:04 PM
yo kiss, u aint wnat me turnin the heat up on ur team, so dont do it to mines dog

k_kiss
10-19-2008, 09:11 PM
ayyy bro..u can ask my man Loki....Other than the home team raptors....i am the lakers...24>>>23......Hes the greatest player to ever touch a basketball

brandondizzle
10-19-2008, 11:53 PM
aight cool beans then...i can get jiggy with that

lokivvv2
10-20-2008, 12:58 AM
^^Yeah I can vouch for that..Kiss can be the first member of your Laker fan club lol
He been obsessed with Kobe ever since he seen that 81-spot dropped on his squad. Much respect but Kiss, u needa stop with that 1 over Jordan bullshit though. We untouchable..even Kobe know what it is.

brandondizzle
10-20-2008, 09:30 AM
aight loki...now u startin to get a lil crazy too dog...kobe>>>>>than jordan in his prime anyday...HOLLA BACK!!!

lokivvv2
10-20-2008, 07:05 PM
^^i've made my point..i see nobody lol we done went thru this already. just know everything Kobe trying to do..MJ done did it.

brandondizzle
10-21-2008, 08:42 PM
well mj better keep tryin to score 81 points...and he better keep tryin to score like 5 games in a row of 45 or 50 one of the 2 i forget...man, let me tell u somthing...michael was beast...no doubt in my mind. just cuz michael got 3 more rings than kobe dont mean nothing. after u get 2 rings then u've proved urself to be great.

kobe bryant is a crunch time player and as was michael. idk who can get to the whole better but kober was a better shot than mj, specially at 3 point. 4 both won all they rings with a top 50 all time great...they're stats pretty much memich each other...now all it comes down to is who is the best at each catagory, and kobe will take more than michael would

lokivvv2
10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
lol..I knew you were gonna bring up the 81 pts
I'll just say this Michael Jordan's competition in his prime>>>>>Kobe's right now
and you know he done went off for 60 plus IN PLAYOFF GAMES when it counts
Imma just give you a pass on this. People so stuck in the present that they don't
remember that greatness. It's all good.

brandondizzle
10-31-2008, 07:21 AM
^^^maybe ur just too stuck on the past and dont realize the greatness of today...today there are a lot more superstart and stars than there was back then...back then there was like a star per team, now we got like 3 starts on a team. mj is greatness...and kobe is greatness...
tell me what michael does better than kobe and we can start the debate....

but on subject related matters...espn rumor has it that bynum signed a deal that is 4 years and is expect to make 14million PER SEASON

lokivvv2
10-31-2008, 02:20 PM
^^U can't be serious..tell me the stars of the league are better now than in back in the day. Teams back then would eat these teams right now alive.

And yes Lakers extended Bynum. They crazy dumb for this contract.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3673083

brandondizzle
11-01-2008, 01:10 AM
man u must be out ur mind homey...name a list of players and i will match them with some people from now...

but that andrew bynum contract is straight stupid. he hasn't done anything yet...they basically just gave away that money to a stranger cuz they dont know who bynum is yet

lokivvv2
11-01-2008, 03:04 PM
OK u obv. too young to remember that so a list of names aint gonna do it for ya. Do ya really think it woulda took Jordan 7 yrs. to win a title in today's nba Nahh those lakers, celtics, pistons, bulls teams>>>> anything out today

brandondizzle
11-02-2008, 03:32 AM
im too youn for a list? is that serious...so i guess all those games played back then wasn't taped or anything like that huh...my guess is u just aint naming people cuz u knwo i'll give u a list now that will smash them...but i aint scared to be wrong...so throw em at me...i know old and new...and u aint but 24 so what u talkin bout homie

relentless
11-02-2008, 04:04 AM
yeh back in the day u actually had to be top tier talent to be getting a deal like that, nowadays everyman and his dog want one. lakers are ballin right now tho

teams 3-0:

Toronto
LA Lakers
Houston
New Orleans

My doubts about houston are now gone.

and NO is officially my 2nd team now. im reppin them hornets

brandondizzle
11-02-2008, 06:20 AM
^^^^i feel u on the them hornets man. they aint playin no games. but eventually, with as good as west is playin...they're either gonna need a better 4 or either a GOOD back up 4, or 5 spot cuz armstrong and ely aint gonna cut it in the playoffs...and i'm tellin u, when it comes down to it, chandler and west isn't gonna be able to bang with bynum and gasol the whole time during the whole series...even with u raptors fans, they aint gonna stick it with oneal and bosh the whole time (say those 2 made it to the finals)...so they lookin good, so good that u wouldn't even wanna touch the roster at the moment and i wouldn't blame them if they didn't. but they gonna struggle in the playoffs

lokivvv2
11-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Hawks juss crushed the Hornets n are undefeated btw so are the doubters believing yet??
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=281105003

Even Coach Phil Jax knows what's up
"Lakers Not As Tough As Bulls Teams Of Past"
I Rest My Case

http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-sp-heisler6-2008nov06,0,510677.column