PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving for good.. and registering at ThisIs50.com

Darren
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM
After many years of being registered at this forum I have come to the conclusion that this website has not offered me anything that I can't get anywhere else. The community is non-existent and people keep waiting for albums to drop from talented artists such as Cadillac Tah and Black Child, they've been on the label for 10 years and no album, they are being extorted. Anyways I've registered @ ThisIs50.com. Bye everyone

Dermo
06-29-2008, 07:38 PM
7 posts in 4 years you wont be missed, go over to thisis50 have fun tell them MIO sent you (we need the hits(sarcasm)), btw 5'8 for a guy is short since you were so worried in your 1st ever post here:roll:

Vinnie
06-29-2008, 11:57 PM
7 posts in 4 years you wont be missed, go over to thisis50 have fun tell them MIO sent you (we need the hits(sarcasm)), btw 5'8 for a guy is short since you were so worried in your 1st ever post here:roll:

dude thats childish..( i might understand that wrong, and i dont prolly get that humour there but if im right yea thats childish shit)

Darren.. u where good dude.. I like MIo original members even though u didnt write that much.. Have a nice life where ever you go!

k_kiss
06-30-2008, 12:16 AM
dude thats childish..( i might understand that wrong, and i dont prolly get that humour there but if im right yea thats childish shit)

Darren.. u where good dude.. I like MIo original members even though u didnt write that much.. Have a nice life where ever you go!

l0l its not childish....pretty much dermo is saying...theres no need to announce that ur leaving..since none of us really knew u were here...it was more sarcasm than anything bro

Redd
06-30-2008, 02:37 AM
loooool at 7 posts in 4 years and complaining about a non-existent community.

brandondizzle
06-30-2008, 04:04 AM
been here for 2 years and i just started puttin my work in...bout to make it heavy in the post, but let me say myself that shits ignorant to announce that u goin from a murder inc site to a g-unit site...as childish as dermo may seem, he's an "old head" on this site since i got here and seein him everywhere on here so that cat got the right to speak his mind...holla

Blackdove
06-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Lol....this shit is stupid, I say good riddance! dude is even older than me on this board n yet he dont even have 10 post. its not like my posts is that impressive either but im much much better than dude..lol

rodger p
06-30-2008, 05:43 AM
After many years of being registered at this forum I have come to the conclusion that this website has not offered me anything that I can't get anywhere else. The community is non-existent and people keep waiting for albums to drop from talented artists such as Cadillac Tah and Black Child, they've been on the label for 10 years and no album, they are being extorted. Anyways I've registered @ ThisIs50.com. Bye everyone

if u make as many posts as u made here you'l b a valid member on thisis50 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

relentless
06-30-2008, 06:46 AM
loooool at 7 posts in 4 years and complaining about a non-existent community.

bingo

LOL @ this dudes decision making tho, like going to the complete opposite (thisis50) is the only option after leaving a murder inc forum. bipolars confuse me.

DeReK I.N.C
06-30-2008, 08:21 AM
:wub:

LoL at U saying "even though U didnt write that much" lol 30 - 40 post in 4 years is not much 7 post is nothing and i think its Childish that he has to say he leaving and going to thisis50 when almost every1 dont no him and dont care where he go.

mpire
06-30-2008, 11:44 AM
bingo

LOL @ this dudes decision making tho, like going to the complete opposite (thisis50) is the only option after leaving a murder inc forum. bipolars confuse me.

Hahahahah, praise!

B 187 B
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Lol Funny Shit

M.A KINGDOM
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
haha omg is dis dude for real

damurderous
07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
wow you certainly made your mark in here with your 7 posts congrats with all the posts!!!

Redd
07-01-2008, 08:43 PM
bingo

hahahaha yeah.

--"ive had enough of waiting for albums to drop! its time to force myself into being a g unit fan even if i dont like the music so much, at least there will be new music and and active community!"