PDA

View Full Version : Saw V - Exclusive First Look Teaser Poster!

Gangstafied
06-29-2008, 08:32 AM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9036/sawvsp2.jpg

can't wait for this

Nickolai
06-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Looks sick. Most are saying that all these films are killing off the series but none of the films have been wack

SAW 4 was sick

k_kiss
06-29-2008, 12:51 PM
alot ppl frontin saying the Saw series been fallin off....

i disagre...Saw 4 was sickkk...Saw 2 was the best...and i cant wait for saw5

relentless
06-30-2008, 12:21 AM
they shoulda deaded it after number 1. some of the sequels might have good cool, but its not the type of movie that warrants a sequel imo. the first one was great and works well as a stand alone movie

adamantiumstar
06-30-2008, 06:45 AM
I haven't seen saw 4 yet but the first and the third were amazing. I have seen thirty minutes or some like that of the second but I didn't like the idea and the screenplay but perhaps I might have to check it out entirely. can't wait to see saw 5 cause the movie's are becoming bloodier and bloodier and that's fun lol cause it's pretty unusual to see movies like that.

relentless
06-30-2008, 06:52 AM
^but to me, that wasnt the point of saw..all that blood and gore was secondary. the reason i liked the first one was the psychological part of it and the nice plot twists. the gore wasnt overdone, it was used in the right places. now its like they forgot about what made the first one so strong and are just adding more and more blood/gore. kinda like what happened with spider-man 3 but in a slightly different way. they thought more villains and more action would make for a better film when they forgot to add any kind of character development and didnt stay true to the comics. in other words, they kinda just selling out.