PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Murder Inc

k9murderer
06-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Haha Lets See What You Emcees Got, Now That I Have Your Attention, Maybe Ull Step Your Game Up.... Remember Your A Joke
To Me Lets See What You Got... Gggggggunit

adamantiumstar
06-24-2008, 10:29 AM
hahahahahaha another one g unit soldier who's trying to play the big guy in the forum......guys get lost sometimes lolololololololol.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbitch you stink lololololololol

a3killa
06-24-2008, 10:34 AM
dont you just love it when they come and visit i kow i do lol, naw for real how people that hate ja visits his sites and youtube for example more than the actual ja lover , i just find that amusing when they post hate comments, it like me going to a 50 concert and ill be the only dumbass i a crowd of thousands of people screaming fuck gunit, its just lame.

oh ya go buy tos since it seems like noones gonna buy i feel kinda sorry for the guy, cause you know your shit aint poppin when its a week left and theres no leak lol

Summer_heat
06-24-2008, 07:37 PM
erm, not to be rude, but dont u think its pretty lame coming here now when the BC is dead and talking shit.

just for YOUR ATTENTION we have some rules and regulations here, read the stickys before posting. we dont allow threads for useless crap, hence next time take ur shitty ass to the talking lounge > http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t26563-p98-the-mio-talking-lounge.html

let it pass this once.

oh and welcome to our BC. *rolls eyes*.

Redd
06-24-2008, 08:49 PM
lol most of the bc people that i see posting in here dont like murder inc either so your nothing special

relentless
06-25-2008, 01:46 AM
lol @ u being 24.......

damurderous
06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
what a loser

bena2005
07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
em you claim your mothers a crackhead and kim is a known slut so whats haily gon be when she grows up

MURDAAAAAAA, YALL KNOW WUT IT ISS!!