PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used to be a G-Unit fan?

West Coast Savior
06-13-2008, 05:12 PM
I did when they came out with God's Plan mixtapes and were ruling hip hop with good music. But when Game left and exposed them faggots i started to like alot of the artists they beefed with such as Game, Ja, Yukmouth, etc. Now i cant even stand them Gay-Unit bitches. They sold out so fast and all they talk about is money now. They dont even put any effort into there music anymore. And have no lyrics at all, there beat picking is horrible. But be honest i just want to know if any of you USED to be a G-Unit fan????

And was you on Ja's side during to beef??? I wouldve been but i didnt start listening to Ja alot till last year, LOL. :smokin:

M.A KINGDOM
06-13-2008, 05:20 PM
nope never bin a fan and never will only guy i liked out of g-unit was young buck cuz hes fire part from ther all wak was riding wiv ja all day when da beef was poping off

West Coast Savior
06-13-2008, 05:23 PM
nope never bin a fan and never will only guy i liked out of g-unit was young buck cuz hes fire part from ther all wak was riding wiv ja all day when da beef was poping off

I feel you on that and approve of your honesty. I never understood how i used to like them anyway??? But Young Buck is a Bauce. Before L.A.X. comes out i bet Buck and Game do 400 bars to kill Gay-Unit even more. I cant wait till LAX outsells them first week :eazy: :eazy: :eazy:

adamantiumstar
06-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I really liked songs karma, on fire and smile from lloyd banks. I must have listened smile more than most of the people.

I really liked too "wanna get to know you", you can't deny the groove of this song and the clip was amazing.

but come on I've been a crazy fan of ja since I first listened livin it up and I was young at this time lol.

plus what they are doin right now is shitty compare to what they've done before........

young buck did good joints like going nowhere, get buck, buck the world, shorty wanna ride.......

Ja's the king and they're not a problem for him. he still is the greatest

Redd
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM
i was always on jas side, been a hardcore ja fan since back in the day

dont like g unit as people, but im not the type to deny when someones makin hot music. they being real unimpressive lately tho

mpire
06-13-2008, 09:28 PM
I cant stand Fif's persona.. I hate that these dudes are trying to beef with everybody, they make themselves look like some Wendy Williams by talking shit about other people all the time. PATHETIC. I like "The Documentary", "Straight Outta Cashville", "Hunger For More", "Buck The World", "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" (NOT a classic though + I am no fan of Fif's voice either) and "Power Of The Dollar"-mixtape. Dudes made nice music, but lately they suck balls. I think Banks had crazy lyrics and was comparable or better to rappers like Fabolous, Cassidy & Joe Budden when it comes to punchlines. Somehow dude fell the fuck off and he probably only stays in G-Unit because standing next to weak rappers like Fif & Yayo makes him look good. Fifty was decent with "Get Rich..." and was actually good on "Power of the Dollar"-mixtape but unfortunately he is only obsessed with money: he sold out + fell the fuck off too. I only think Buck is still decent. Yayo is a nobody: completely irrelevant, ignorant & extremely un-talented. Although I have to admit that I was SORT OF impressed with his freestyle on Green Lantern's radio show a few weeks back. Nevertheless, I never was a fan of them, never will be... they HAD talent but lost it somewhere down the road.

Propz
06-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I was murder all the way through that beef but i couldnt help but to bump some of g-unit's shit cause it was pretty tight when they was in there prime and had hunger to be at the top of the rap game i least like yayo he bitch but thoughts of a predicate felon was a pretty good album bucc with straight outta cashville was bangin lloyd banks still a beat tho fifty power of the dollar was a good album get rich and die tryin was decent nice raw NY style didnt care for the massacre and curtis was ass nobody really aknowledged other g-unit artist 40 glocc he pretty good hot rod decent spider loc and nyce they straight M.O.P. was hot but they just got out of the unit not to long ago now g-units falling off T.O.S. is gunna be trash i hope banks gets out and goes independent cause he aint going no where being with the unit and as far as the beef with the inc g-unit mostly made club bangers and randomly threw shots at them while murder killed them who shot ya freestyle by ja was fire loose change fire 21 gunz fire shit gets ugly decent and tah killed 50 with theres a snitch in the club 40 bars and blow with blacc child and blacc got at g-unit on wangsta remix and aint shit with out ya homeboys was good and tah and blacc with benzino on g-unit killas was hot to but aint nobody ever really listen to thos songs they was more into diccriding g-unit

Redd
06-14-2008, 12:18 AM
lol only thing i like about yayo is that thing where he waves his hand in front of his face. lol i always thought that was kinda cool

:Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo:

a3killa
06-14-2008, 12:34 AM
thing is i used to like 50 because i was naive enough to figure out that he had beef with ja much later than everyone else and ja was and still is my favorite rapper. the thing was me and my brothers used to bump the cd ( grodt) every day and one track which was i believe track 13 which was the i smell pussy joint was scratched, every song upset for that song played and that one track skipped, i was the only dumb ass thinking fif and ja should do a callabo lol as soon as i figured out he was beefing which ja that cd was throwned out quick

damurderous
06-14-2008, 08:52 AM
dont like g unit none of them apart from young buck but i have to admit some of their music is hot but im a murder inc fan and always will be

elcuppan
06-14-2008, 11:05 AM
all i say is this...IM A MURDERER!!!!!!!....well done u have another wack thread...

West Coast Savior
06-14-2008, 01:23 PM
all i say is this...IM A MURDERER!!!!!!!....well done u have another wack thread...

Last time i checked 2 pages deep aint a wack thread, at this rate i'll go gold by Sunday. Im a Bauce

elcuppan
06-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Last time i checked 2 pages deep aint a wack thread, at this rate i'll go gold by Sunday. Im a Bauce

wannabe ahmed mutha fucker.....:glare:

tjjohnson
06-14-2008, 10:25 PM
I liked 50 when he was hungrier but now the money has gone to his head. I was definitely on Ja's side in the beef. I always been on his side.