PDA

View Full Version : Eminem prank calls LL Cool J

Gangstafied
06-11-2008, 09:28 PM
ahahah
Eminem prank calls LL, he's calling like he is a fan he sings LL songs, then he goes like: ''yo i wrote this rhymes: His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy/There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti" Chilled out conversation, a lot of mutual respect, it's cool to see things like this from time to time, instead of all rappers beefin eachother, and doing publicity stunts...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/134633945a916b93/

relentless
06-11-2008, 10:08 PM
hahaha, thats some refreshing shit for real. man i wish hip hip can get back to this, just having fun with it and everyones got love for each other and the artform. mad respect to em and LL.

on another note, a lot of people sleep on LL Cool J, im def checkin for his new album. His longevity is beyond ridiculous. Imagine comin out in the mid 80s and still dropping album now in 2008? people are lucky to get their second album out...his accomplishments are really overlooked. i think cos he did a lot of tracks for ladies, same with ja, a lot of people dont take him seriously.

Redd
06-12-2008, 06:08 AM
lol how could you not tell it was eminem though, it sounded like him the whole way, he wasnt putting on a voice or nothing.

lol at "i have cable at my house"

Gangstafied
06-12-2008, 09:38 AM
word up relentless people forgot about LL when he started doing Ladies songs and doing movies, but he did a lot for hip hop back in the days

Redd yeah we can tell it's Eminem, but live on air i guess it never camed to LL's mind eminem would be calling at him saying he was a fan and dropping his verses...i bet after that LL was like 'i knew i recgonize that voice' lol..