PDA

View Full Version : Redd Interviews Ahmed

Redd
06-11-2008, 03:05 AM
K so this could be my new thing if it gets a good response. I'ma start interviewing other members of this forum. I figured Ahmed would be a good place to start. I'm gonna ask a whole bunch of questions in a 1, 2, 3 sort of format and he's agreed to answer them when he's available.

One request Ahmed, please don't answer my questions by asking more questions lol it will get confusing.

1. Are "I am MIO/ Um Um Kissing/ The Siteboys" all one group or are they separate? What do they stand for?

2. I've been on here a while and I remember when that Um Um Kissing business started, and from what I remember, that group (including K Kiss, Orlando, elcuppan and others) dedicated much of their time dissing you in particular. Orlando's infamous emoticon stories kept us all amused for some time. Fast forward to a few months ago and I seem to remember K Kiss starting a thread which he called "Um Um Kissing" which stated that he was planning to bring it back and that you Ahmed had better watch out. But now, you and Kiss are like parters on this site. What changed? To me, it's sort of a similar situation as Nas signing to Def Jam. How would you respond to that?

3. You are well known for your constant referrals to some of your threads as being "platinum". Now, last time I checked, platinum meant 1 million. Why don't you tell the members how you measure the standards of your threads. How many responses does it take for a thread to reach your coveted "platinum" status?

4. What were your initial thoughts when Dermo gave up being admin?

5. After Dermo gave up admin position, you were very vocal about becoming one of the new Moderators of this forum. Why do you think you were unsuccessful? What would you do if you were given Moderation powers?

6. What are your views of the current Mods, particularly of the new members to become Mods after you were denied the position ( I know I'm one of them, but you can be honest)?

7. Why do you believe you are right to use the word "nigger" when you aren't black?

8. Why do you say "no homo" so often? Are you so fearful that people will label you as a homosexual unless you constantly remind us all that you are not?

9. You've had beef with several members on this forum. Examples of some such members include $aba, Orlando, Seraph (relentless), FranchizeTheKid, Rolfsma, sniper, Myself and many others. Do you feel that these members have provoked you in some way or do you seek out confrontation for your own enjoyment? How do you feel about these members now (not necessarily only those members listed, but others you've had beef with in the past)?

10. Last question, who would you like to see banned from this forum for life and why? (We aren't going to take any action, it's just a question out of curiosity)

adamantiumstar
06-11-2008, 03:56 AM
this is a good idea, original.

I am waiting to check the answers.

DeReK I.N.C
06-11-2008, 04:20 AM
lol Redd talk about hard questions lol i was thinking U was gana ask him whats his fav Food or somthing Oh and why does he always have to say No homo. lol

The Illustrious One
06-11-2008, 08:28 AM
1) We all we got, you already know. I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS, they better watch out. We done took over, and we going to continue, we ain't never stopping. It's all the same, we are not separate, we are united, we are one of the same. We the best. Kiss holla @ me, Elcuppan, MAW, all my mens and them, we are in here.

2) Yeah you know, big shoutout to my dude Orlando you know we done moved on from that. That was past, this is now. It's all love, from my thread to yo thread let it bang. We the best, Orlando holla at me. No further comments. Elcuppan, and Kiss. We are the best, I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS. We are global man. Nas and Jay-Z... hahaha possibly, this is even bigger man. Put me and Kiss together, and it's over, two of the biggest names on here, and we run this now.

3) In this forum world of ours, Platinum is not the same as record sales you feel me? With the size of MIO in mind the standards differ. I base my certifications on views, not so much replies but I put that in consideration. If a thread gets at least 100+ views, it has gotten so many replies. Same with a thread that has 500+ views. And we keep it coming, you know. We got plenty of them big hits. New thread coming soon. Kiss could tell you more about this, you already know. Holla back. I will tell you this again, we are the best, who is messing with us? NOBODY, I mean I have fans all over, and you want to interview me. We the best.

4) It was kind of like well, I was surprised I didn't think that he would do such thing. Him being who he is, I didn't think that he would you know leave like that. But yeah, it's all good MIO is in good hands, I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS this is the takeover.

5) Why do I think my attempts failed? You need to ask somebody else that question, not me. They could answer that question better than I can. What would I do if I became a mod? Wellllll... let's see, make me an offer.

6) New mods? I have no problems with nobody. My views are neutral. Next question.

7) Do you think this is funny? Next question.

8) SMH. next question.

9) I'm a peaceful guy, I really don't seek out for trouble or problems or anything like that. Back then it was different, than now. Now, I say that I'm the best, I am the King of MIO, and some people feel that they gotta hate me. I am not dissing anybody by claiming that we are simply the best, but some people don't want to admit that. Dermo, you already know, holla back. I have no problems with nobody, most of these guys just have problems with me. I am not talking about Orlando, he's down, that's my homie. FranchizeTheKid he's like 14? So I don't even see that guy, tell him to go run and do this Math homework, and go on AOL to have a nice little chatroom with his friends. Rolfsma? Who? Who? Who is that? Hahahaha... Sniper? Never heard of him. Naaah, I never said anything about homie, actually we were cool, you know, neutral and shit. Then I see him talking about me, like are you fucking crazy. One more thing, and it's a wrap. Saba is cool, it was never really problems, he's a funny guy he likes to joke around. Saba get at me, you know it's all love. And MAW that's my homie right there, you already know, holla back. Relentless, Uhhh I mean Dwayne, uhhhh I mean Seraph, it's nothing you already know. Big shoutout to the homie Baja, and all that, Baja what it do homie? Eimz, you already know Mama, I love you. You need to understand I have no problems with these guys, but if they feel the need to talk about me, I'm going to talk back, and end their careers.

10) I don't want to see anybody banned from MIO, why would I want to see anybody banned. I don't have hate for anybody in here. It's all love. But yeah for my haters, thank you. Big upssssssss, to all my haaaaaaaaaaters. And you already know me, The King of MIO, The BAUCE OF ALL BAUCES.. It's the kiiiiiiing bitch!

Big shout to all my, I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS! All the real dudes in here, I didn't forget you, all my haters, all the lovers. Big shoutout to Kiss you already know, We gonna hurt 'em this time around huh? Maw, Marcus, Elcuppan we are the best. Holla back.

damurderous
06-11-2008, 08:51 AM
wow what an interview good questions redd and nice replies ahmed no offence but i thought ahmed was going to say some ridiculous stuff but it was interesting to read what you had to say

MAW
06-11-2008, 08:57 AM
haha this is great :D HOLLA AHMED
THE SITEBOYS!

k_kiss
06-11-2008, 10:53 AM
This nigga Ahmed done changed the game.

Redd, good idea for a thread,if ur gonna keep doin it,u shud give it a name..

Ahmed u already know...from Our threads..to they threads..its nothinnn but love...We the first to ever make it rain in a thread.

we about to take it past platinum....we certfied wig status...all my D00000ds

Holla @ my SITE BOYS

adamantiumstar
06-11-2008, 01:37 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaha I see that my sentence "holla at my siteboys" became important on this forum, I gotta say I'm proud of it.

Redd
06-12-2008, 01:43 AM
so did you like it?

if yall were feelin the interview idea let me know and there will be more. ill get your favourite members to spill the beans, or help our newer members introduce themselves ( i know we have an orientation thread but i think this might work better).

im taking requests. if you've got a lot to say and want to be interviewed, hit me up.
if theres another member who you think might make for an interesting interview, let me know and ill see what i can do (all interviews are done with the consent of the member. i dont just ask a whole bunch of questions and wait for them to respond.)

or i can just give it a rest and hang up my career as mio's in house journalist if you want lol

relentless
06-12-2008, 06:44 AM
ive never had beef with ahmed, i havnt always liked some of the shit hes said, or agreed with him on certain things, but i aint never had beef with him, or anyone else on this site..despite what some people might like to think. 'beefing' with someone you dont even really know over the internet is a complete waste of time.

as far as the interview goes, nice idea redd. the next person id like to hear from is either rolfsma or sniper, but they both pretty busy with real life shit so good luck getting them to do it.

Redd
06-12-2008, 07:41 AM
ive never had beef with ahmed, i havnt always liked some of the shit hes said, or agreed with him on certain things, but i aint never had beef with him, or anyone else on this site..despite what some people might like to think. 'beefing' with someone you dont even really know over the internet is a complete waste of time.

i hear that. i throw the term "beef" around a little loosely

The Illustrious One
06-12-2008, 08:42 AM
^^^ Bad idea.

Who is Rolfsma?

Who is Sniper?

You need a star, or else it's going to flop.

You should interview Kiss, or a mod next.

Believe me.

Vinnie
06-12-2008, 08:51 AM
^^^ Bad idea.

Who is Rolfsma?

Who is Sniper?

You should interview Kiss, or a mod next.

Believe me.

rolfsma is the guy who was here in mio before u was born, dont diss people who are original MIO, u are new guy.

relentless
06-12-2008, 08:55 AM
word, rolfsma was a mod back in the day, he and sniper are MIO veterans. like i said, they arent as active anymore cos they busy with real life shit outside the internet, and for whatever other reasons. if you are gonna do a mod redd, im game to be the first, i like this concept.

DeReK I.N.C
06-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Yeah good stuff Redd, can't wait to see who u will do next.

Redd
06-12-2008, 09:20 AM
whow i didnt know rolfsma was a mod. i knew he was og though

lol aight then relent, since i already have your consent, then you got it. may take some time to get my questions together (or may not, who knows) but watch the lounge: Redd interviews relentless coming soon

and to ahmed, doubtless i will interview kiss eventually (if he accepts), but im after a bit of variety for the moment. no disrespect to either of you, but take this as an example: you know how XXL mag kept putting shady/aftermath/g-unit on their covers nearly every issue? it was mad boring, and i wanna avoid that kind of situation lol so interviewing two guys who associate so closely on this site, one after the other...well you see where im going.

k_kiss
06-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Its not about having "BEEF"....

Just about 90% mio's community is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy to sensitive and paranoid. wont say no names but some ppl on this site be loosing sleeep,thats how much they care

If redd made that fuck ahmed thread..or a fuck k kiss thread, that wud be mad funny. If u do that to someone else, they get to sensitive and emotional, and act like its only the internet. well duhh, so have a little fun sometimes.

the amount of ppl on here that be hating on ahmed. thats kinda gay. stop gettin so emotional about stuff people be posting online, and have fun with it. or else this place will turn into some strict ass forum where everyones scared to post l0l

even that kid...FranchizeTheKid..hes a funny character. I love wen that kid goes on n on about how he son's me daily l00l0l

but like i said b4..good idea for a thread

DeReK I.N.C
06-12-2008, 11:15 AM
^^^ lol the Fuck K-Kiss thread comming soon :). jks but yeah some ppl do take things abit to sirious buy yeah agen ill say good idea with this Thread but give it a Name like the 60 Minutes with your Host REDD and ..............?

MAW
06-12-2008, 12:23 PM

So he needs ME..
H0lla @ My Siteboys!!

The Illustrious One
06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
rolfsma is the guy who was here in mio before u was born, dont diss people who are original MIO, u are new guy.

get at me.

I might be the new guy... I been on MIO since 2004, that's 4 years.

If i'm the new guy, isn't it funny that i'm the one that runs MIO?

Redd wants to Interview people, and I'm the first one he wants to Interview.

Vinnie who are you? I never heard of you... :cool:

I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS we are the best.

Vinnie bow down, and kiss the ring motherfucker.

Kiss get @ meh.

k_kiss
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
and for thoose who aint really know...The only OG MIO members left here are..Dermo/Kain/Rolf/Kiss

Both me and rolf were on the orginal MIO forum, before they actually called it MIO...

but i aint gonna get into a back n forth about who was here first...i could care less really

The Illustrious One
06-12-2008, 05:08 PM
and for thoose who aint really know...The only OG MIO members left here are..Dermo/Kain/Rolf/Kiss

Both me and rolf were on the orginal MIO forum, before they actually called it MIO...

but i aint gonna get into a back n forth about who was here first...i could care less really

Let these guys know man...

Kiss we are the best.

Redd
06-12-2008, 08:19 PM
thanks for the feed guys.

lol maw dont sweat it, ill get at you.

lol franchize would make a sick interview actually. that dudes actually pretty intelligent. i used to think he was an older dude just pretending to be 14. ill get at him one day too but not sure if he would go along with being interviewed.

Nickolai
06-12-2008, 08:24 PM
You fucking homo

Bluck
06-12-2008, 10:22 PM
lol @ ahmed actually believing hes getting respect..i have a question..

1. what do you do outside of MIO? (job? education? you get the idea)

relentless
06-13-2008, 01:26 AM
lol @ ahmed actually believing hes getting respect..i have a question..

1. what do you do outside of MIO? (job? education? you get the idea)

this should be interesting

Vinnie
06-13-2008, 04:41 AM
this should be interesting

yeah, this should be very intresting :D:D

Redd
06-13-2008, 07:03 AM
he has some internet job, he told me. he works from home and gets a couple dollars every time he has to search for something for someone...something like that, i cant remember too well.

Bluck
06-13-2008, 07:23 AM
^^ lol, yeah ive heard bout that line of work, some chick i know who dropped outta school after grade 11 does it, must take a lot of brains :Yayo: I'm positive "The" Ahmed suits the job perfectly:roll:

Redd
06-13-2008, 07:26 AM
^^lol

hes THE KING OF THAT JOB BITCH!! hahaha

hes the BAUCE!!!

he should change his name from The Ahmed to The Google

thank god i got out of my shitty job *shudder*

Bluck
06-13-2008, 07:45 AM
^^ lol, he's MIO/UM UM KISSING/THE SITEBOYS/GOOGLE BITCH! Maybe he should look up what it takes to be a "bauce", coz i gauruntee you "The Ahmed", you do not even come close to matching the criteria..

on another note, what do you do Redd?

Redd
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
lol i worked in a chicken shop.

now im more in the line of "illegitimate aquisition" if you get my drift...just for while im between jobs, im not a career criminal lol

lol i was robbing the chicken shop while i worked there too. its easy coz they used to send me to do the banking for them al lthe time. so all i had to do was take money out of the bag they gave me e.g $50 and then change the numbers in the deposit book to $50 less. i flogged about $500 without them noticing a damn thing

damurderous
06-13-2008, 12:19 PM
^^wow thats a lot of money

DeReK I.N.C
06-13-2008, 01:51 PM
lol i worked in a chicken shop.

now im more in the line of "illegitimate aquisition" if you get my drift...just for while im between jobs, im not a career criminal lol

lol i was robbing the chicken shop while i worked there too. its easy coz they used to send me to do the banking for them al lthe time. so all i had to do was take money out of the bag they gave me e.g $50 and then change the numbers in the deposit book to $50 less. i flogged about $500 without them noticing a damn thing

LOL REPORTED TO THE HEAD OFFICE OF KFC :laugh: :laugh: and lol at every1 getting at Ahmed agen lol i have one question for him also.

1. Ahmed ........ U Mad ????? :D

Redd
06-13-2008, 08:17 PM
lol it wasnt kfc derek

Eimz_T
06-13-2008, 09:27 PM
i'd like to see a tjohnson interview lol

elcuppan
06-14-2008, 11:27 AM
i'd like to see a tjohnson interview lol

yeah lol filled with one word replies hahaha...

btw great thread redd!!!....I AM MIO/UM UM KISSING/SITEBOYZ!!!..

AHMED I SEE U d00d!!!..Kiss holla back...MAW where u at?!?!..Lando u in here!?!?!...hahaha....

THE TAKEOVA IZ COMING ....:eazy:

Bluck
06-14-2008, 11:34 AM
if this was really a takeover, and ahmend was 'running' it, i would sign off, permanently..but its all good, coz its far from that lol

k_kiss
06-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Holla @ My Site Boysss

Ahmed its nothin..u already know..from our threads..to they threads...we threadwide connected