PDA

View Full Version : *appreciation* Crooked I - King Of The West *appreciation*

J.M.C.
06-10-2008, 04:45 PM
dude's flow and punchlines are just not to be fucked with...
just about 1 year ago he dropped a freestyle every week for a year straight...crooked i literally took a shit on the whole rap game with his Hip Hop Weekly Series....

who wanna disagree wit me?...i havent really proved it but just test me MIO....

Propz
06-10-2008, 05:05 PM
i agree he's good but punchline king is lloyd banks the only good one in gay-unit but crooked did kill ppls beats he hot *no homo*

Marcus13
06-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Crooked I is another top ten rapper in the game right now. Game and Crooked I are the Kings of the West

Propz
06-10-2008, 06:29 PM
i wouldnt go as far as king for them two pac deffinatly holding that spot from the grave and snoop and dre

LOC
06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Crooked I is a beast no doubt. Id luv to see him beef with sum1 of stature lol coz i rekon he got the ability to own almost ne rapper out there.

Im sick of this King Label newae lol...

tjjohnson
06-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Crooked I is good but as being the punchline king that is between Cassidy and Luda.

lokivvv2
06-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes you already know Crooked is
the best from the west and is
about to change the game.

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Needs to drop an album, then we'll see

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Get the fuck out of here with this shit. Game = G.O.A.T., Crooked is nothing more than a mixtape artist with good punchlines. His flow is shit, Yukmouth is better than Crook easy.

Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukmouth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crooked I

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
^^^^^ I wouldn't be surprised if this dude was Fagmed

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:55 PM
^^^^^^^What the fuck is a Fagmed??????????????

J.M.C.
06-11-2008, 08:13 PM
lmao at dis dude..

get off game's dick....dude is nice but to say best in the west???...uhh nooo..

as of noow...

crooked is killin it....der is westcoast artist that are doin their thing...such as bishop lamont, game, yukmouth....but the 1 that has been killing it now is crooked....dude cant only make freestyles...he makes songs....go listen to MY LIFE 2.0 , Straight Bosses, Boom Boom Clap, The Kite, etc. and on top of that every single of his HHW freestyles (53 FREESTYLES!!!) have been on point....

the only issue wit crooked is he has label issues...he cant drop that fukin album....we need it!

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 08:38 PM
lmao at dis dude..

get off game's dick....dude is nice but to say best in the west???...uhh nooo..

as of noow...

crooked is killin it....der is westcoast artist that are doin their thing...such as bishop lamont, game, yukmouth....but the 1 that has been killing it now is crooked....dude cant only make freestyles...he makes songs....go listen to MY LIFE 2.0 , Straight Bosses, Boom Boom Clap, The Kite, etc. and on top of that every single of his HHW freestyles (53 FREESTYLES!!!) have been on point....

the only issue wit crooked is he has label issues...he cant drop that fukin album....we need it!

Once again ima stay on Game's dick, no homo. And Crooked is good but not the best in the west. I have alot of his mixtapes HHW Mixtape, St. Vanetines Day Bossacre. So dont think i hate Crook he is a good rapper but you cannot compare him to a guy with 2 classic cd's, hella classic mixtapes, and took down a dynasty in G-Unit. BTW with a cd LAX comming out, Crooked cant even drop an album and hes been rapping for like 10 years.

No disrespect but thats the facts. And quit telling me to say of Game's dick cuz ima stay on, NO HOMO. Ive known Crook since Death Row so i know him really well as an artist. He was good way before hip hop weeklys

LOC
06-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Hahahahahahahaha

lokivvv2
06-15-2008, 07:33 PM
^^Crooked is the King n it's
not even close.