PDA

View Full Version : Why is The Game the greatest rapper alive???

West Coast Savior
06-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Dont act like he aint, hes came out with 2 classic albums in The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate. L.A.X. will be better than both combined, he brought the west coast back and killed Gay-Unit with over 80 diss songs. Yes he namedrops alot but that is his style just like Ja Rule likes to sing. His lyrics are immaculate and he has the 2nd best flow in rap today next to Cassidy. Black Wall Street will be a dynasty when we get a publishing deal. Jayceon Taylor is a gangster and there is nothing fake about him. Yes he was on Change Of Heart but Tookie Williams was on The Gong Show, so hes not fake. Dont think im dickriding cuz im a huge fan.

Game = 2nd greatest rapper ever :wub:

BTW *NO HOMO* this entire statement

Propz
06-10-2008, 02:59 PM
i dont like him but he got aight flow not as much as u say he does and he did merk gay-unit quite a few times but cassidy naw trigger happy pappy killed cassidy ppl i think have the best flow is talib kweli, lupe, and kanye just my opinion tho

Gangstafied
06-10-2008, 03:05 PM
yes if it makes you happy then game is the greatest rapper alive...

Gangstafied
06-10-2008, 03:16 PM
now seriously man...

2nd best flow next to cassidy??lmao i can name real quick 20+ rappers with better flow than those 2....
2 Classic albuns? first album was dope can't deny that, i'm not even a game fan and i bump that album, but the second one ain't that great, and the name dropping gets so boring i skip musics....
Lyrics wise he drops a few good lyrics from time to time but thats it, he just ain't a great lyricist like for example Nas...
As for the greatest rapper alive...i can name another 20+ rappers better than game...sorry but i just don't see what's so special about game...but hey he's ur fav rapper it's ur opinion nobody can change that...

Game album got pushed back what's up with that?all that talk is he afraid of g-unit album selling more?lol

J.M.C.
06-10-2008, 03:36 PM
jus comin out of the west...

crooked i is far better then the game...

THREAD CLOSED.............

MB Rule
06-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Game is nowhere near greatest rapper alive. His flow is not close to the best, if he didnt sign to G-Unit he would of been another nobody. The name dropping is mad old all he talk bout is Dre and impalas. Sure theres some hot tracks from him and his first album was dope his second was average at best nothing to impressive. If we talking best in the west like dude above said is hands down Crooked I sure he hasnt put an album out yet but he been having label issues and really a dude like him with so much talent labels aint gonna sign him cause he real and true to hiphop he aint gonna be a sellout.

The Illustrious One
06-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Game is one of the greatest rappers ever, but damn homie calm down.

NO HOMO @ this thread.

Propz
06-10-2008, 04:11 PM
crooked i is sicc banger on my lap is a crazy tracc

$tate
06-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Game better push LAX back - Game's Pain is doing shit.

adamantiumstar
06-10-2008, 05:41 PM
game's pain is an incredible song.

FranchizeTheKid
06-10-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm From The West And Sorry Sir But You're Dead Wrong... Ras Kass > Game

Redd
06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
it depends on your viewpoint.

if you like hearing phrases like "bouncing on my 64" and "black nike airs" srveral times in one song, then game is the rapper for you! lol

lol at getting butterfly tattoos and covering them up like they never happened

Marcus13
06-10-2008, 06:22 PM
He is a top ten rapper in the game today

kayitosway954
06-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Game's Pain is dope and he uses tha name droppin with concept. He aint no top 10 though.

West Coast Savior
06-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Fuck anyone that dont like the name-dropping, and both albums are classic. Game is the greatest rapper since 2Pac, and who cares about the butterfly tattoo. Its a tattoo, you dont judge a rapper by there tattoos thats homo. Game is a G, he pushed LAX back cuz the tracklist aint ready yet. And dont bring up Game being afraid of G-Unit, this is a JA RULE site. No offence. AND IF ASS KASS IS BETTER WHY DID GAME KNOCK HIS ASS OUT AT THE CLUB?

LAX July 22nd

LOC
06-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Its all opinions my dude, if dat ur opinion cool run with dat lol.

To me neither of his albums have been classic lol...

tjjohnson
06-10-2008, 09:09 PM
He's going down in history as one of the greatest but as far as the greatest right now, I can't say he is.

LOC
06-10-2008, 10:30 PM
haha calm down...no1 sed Ras Kass was tougher than GAME but rappin...no contest Kass wuld destroy game...dats not opinion its fact, fuck sales albums songs, if ur talkin dissin bro kass wuld mop the floor with game period.

DeReK I.N.C
06-10-2008, 11:37 PM
LoL dude Calm DOwn he Is a good Rapper ok but he is not the Best IN MY EYES, he is in my top 10 tho. But shit dude if u think he is then who cares what others think. Every1 has there own views.

Redd
06-11-2008, 03:18 AM
lol and i wasnt judging him about the butterfly tattoo. thats not a judgement. no, i would judge him on other things such as an apparant lack of diversity (generalising, im not saying absolutely ALL his songs are the same) and being obsessed with coming from Compton.

I like dudes music, I have both albums and a couple mixtapes. But to call him the best?....mmmm sorry not for me.
I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, I know thats impossible. but yeah............

relentless
06-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Game is nowhere near greatest rapper alive. His flow is not close to the best, if he didnt sign to G-Unit he would of been another nobody. The name dropping is mad old all he talk bout is Dre and impalas. Sure theres some hot tracks from him and his first album was dope his second was average at best nothing to impressive. If we talking best in the west like dude above said is hands down Crooked I sure he hasnt put an album out yet but he been having label issues and really a dude like him with so much talent labels aint gonna sign him cause he real and true to hiphop he aint gonna be a sellout.

thats pretty much my thoughts too. game is what i like to call 'the hot rapper at the time'. he has some nice records, and shows flashes of some nice lyrics, but most of the time its the stellar production that carries him. you cant really compare name dropping to sing song flow, cos name dropping isnt a style, its what you're saying. style is how you say it, flavor, swag and all of that.

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Game has too much word filler for starters to be greatest rapper alive

Plus, he's not very versatile, too one dimensional in his songs

Most of the time when he says something lyrical, it's still pretty basic and his flow just aiight. Cassidy's flow ain't that good either.

relentless
06-11-2008, 06:42 AM
yo nickolai, check ur pms

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
haha calm down...no1 sed Ras Kass was tougher than GAME but rappin...no contest Kass wuld destroy game...dats not opinion its fact, fuck sales albums songs, if ur talkin dissin bro kass wuld mop the floor with game period.

Ass Kass can not diss better than Game. Game is the G.O.A.T. of diss records. Hes recorded over 120 disses, and has NEVER lost a battle with ANYONE.

Yukmouth - closest one but Game won it.
Ass Kass - got his ass beat by Game for talkin shit
G-Unit - what the last G-Unit cd not to flop, The Documentary.
50 Cent - Mask-Care-A = 11 mill, Curtis = 2.1
Joe Buddens = got dropped from his label and has had a cd since
YoungGunz = LOL
Memphis Bleek = LOL
Jay-Z = didnt respond to Games diss, Gay-Z took an L

I know theres more but i cant think of them right now :angry:

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Joey murked Game

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 12:33 PM
How aint Jayceon Terrel Taylor not versatile???? He has never made a song like Game's Pain EVER. It's like more R-N-B then the gangsta shit he usually comes with. Not all Game's songs sound the same if so, please give me an example. Namedropping is a style just like Ja's singing, Pac used to always say WestSide, Outlawz, Lord Feel Me in every song. So Game can say Compton, Dre, and Westcoast. His lyrics are never bad, he has the perfect rap voice, and how aint his flow 2nd best??? Plus he's the all time G.O.A.T. of Beef, even better than Pac. Pac is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game though, but Game's 2nd.

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Joey murked Game

LMFAO @ Joey Buddens murking Game. Joe aint had a cd out in what 5 years now. Game ended his career, thats why Joe makes Moody Music now. And he's always talking about suicide

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Joe hasn't had an album out cuz Jay is an egotistic moron who doesn't want anyone to steal his shine

Why you think Def Jam was so fucked up while he was there

$tate
06-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok.
Game can be 2nd... If Ja is 1st

haha

lokivvv2
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
^^lol calm down
Budden not having
an album out has
nothing to do with
Game. I like Game
but he is not the
best rapper out.
Crooked I>>Game imo

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Game destroyed Joey Buttons<<<<<<<<<Fact. Joe Buddens the true definition of a wanksta. Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens

L.A.X. July 22nd

Nickolai
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Lol. You're a fool

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens Buddens <<<<<<<<<It's done

LAX

LOC
06-12-2008, 12:02 AM
:eazy: HOORAY FOR THE GAME.

and now to quote borat....NOT!!!!

FranchizeTheKid
06-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Lol, You're An Amazing Stan When It Comes To Game

Game Did Murk Buddens Though Nickolai... "Does Anyone Remember What Joe Buddens Second Single Was? Cuz I Don't" That Line Had Me Laughing For Hours... Buddens Will Outrap Gayme Anyday But He Got Him There

kayitosway954
06-12-2008, 01:04 AM
thats why Joey had 2 pull out tha term "Change Of Heart"

Nickolai
06-12-2008, 11:07 AM
That has me wondering, who was the first to actually use the ''Change Of Heart'' diss?

But ''A hundred red dots on ya if you wan be a blood forreal muhfukka'' is :smokin:

a3killa
06-12-2008, 12:22 PM
hers his interview on 106 yesterday for those who didnt see it

http://traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=619

Propz
06-12-2008, 03:42 PM
does it really matter if budden got a album didnt he get best mixtape for mood musik 3? and yukmouth and game beef was tight but i think its kinda bitch that yuk was willing to squash with a peace tracc then game hopped on it and dissed him jus my opinion tho

LOC
06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
im pretty sure yukmouth was the 1st to diss game on the whole change of heart/butterfly/doja male stripper shit lol.

elcuppan
06-13-2008, 09:53 AM
haha lmao at this thread..im a big r.u.le fan but my god have i never seen anything like this ....not even from another murda inc fan....i actually liked game....im slowly startin to hate him now!!!....nd he's far from the goat...fuck it ja is far from the goat....and btw budden is better than game..come nd get me!!!!!

Redd
06-13-2008, 10:34 AM
^
lol
and happy 2000th post

murda mami
06-13-2008, 11:47 AM
game cant make a hit record without mentioning someone elses name!!!! hes aight tho

elcuppan
06-14-2008, 11:00 AM
^
lol
and happy 2000th post

thanks redd lol..i didnt even realise dat....:D

West Coast Savior
06-14-2008, 01:24 PM
game cant make a hit record without mentioning someone elses name!!!! hes aight tho

Just like Ja cant make one without singing. Its his style get off his nuts.

elcuppan
06-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Just like Ja cant make one without singing. Its his style get off his nuts.

just like u need to fuck off to a game forum so u feel right at home...nd ja dosent need to sing on a song to make it hot...:Yayo: :Yayo: :Yayo: :chuuch: