PDA

View Full Version : Official L.A.X. thread

West Coast Savior
06-09-2008, 05:37 PM
What up, im new here. Im the leading poster on ThisIzGame.com and a huge Game/Ja fan. So this is the thread to talk about The Game/LAX. I think he's going to outsell Gay-Unit and put the final nail in there coffin.:eazy:

adamantiumstar
06-09-2008, 05:59 PM
pain is perhaps the best game song......this is an insane shit and the video clip is marvellous. I hope that he will sell a lot and that LAX will be full of incredible songs like higher , put you on the game, start from scratch, one blood.......was for his previous albums. I wasn't fan of big dreams but pain is sure one of the top ten songs of the year.

West Coast Savior
06-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Game = Best rapper ever besides 2Pac

relentless
06-10-2008, 01:20 AM
not that hyped for this album tbh. pain is a good track tho. ill def check it out cos im interested to see if hes still got the hunger, but im not that excited about it. then again, never really was a big fan of game.

LOC
06-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Lmao bout bein proud of bein the leading poster on games site no offence dude.

I will be checkin L.A.X coz i always give most artists a fair chance didnt like documentary at all, kept 2 songs i think, 2nd album ok, i jus dont really dig game and puttin him on tupacs level or bein close to the best ever or a westcoast savior mmmmm..cant say i agree.

But ur opinion is ur a opinion so i can respect dat bro. stick around.

Redd
06-10-2008, 07:14 AM

lol wow.

what an astonishingly big claim to make.

murda4lyf_06
06-10-2008, 07:45 AM

Wow! I dont think The Game comes close to 2Pac. Im not saying The Game is not good. I like The Game and I look out for is music coz he keeps it real & I respect him lots for risking his whole career by seeing common sense and leaving G-Unit. But wat im sayin is 2Pac inspired a whole new generation of HipHop. He was 'Figure' if u like for the black people because he spoke out and voiced his opinion, he was a great poet, and probably the hardest working rapper in the studio. And many looked up to him and were inspired by his work.

U could say he The Game is one of the best to represent the Westcoast since 2Pac...... That probably might be more realistic to say.

LOC
06-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Two words

Crooked I:chuuch:

relentless
06-10-2008, 07:49 AM
xzibit>>>game

game is aight tho

murda4lyf_06
06-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Xzibit is good. Crooked I is dope!!

West Coast Savior
06-10-2008, 11:53 AM
I am really proud of being ThisIzGame's leading poster, yes. Anyway Crooked is good but he aint anywhere close to Game's level and will never hit mainstream. Xzibit is ok, not anywhere close to Game. But LAX is going to be a classic, so get that
And 2Pac is way ahead of Game but Game is still 2nd.

2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas. He brought the West Coast back, killed Gay-Unit, and made 2 soon to be 3 classic albums. Without selling out to todays crowd, unlike a certain snitch i know.

shamsdebout
06-10-2008, 12:19 PM
I enjoyed DA, that album bangs, so I will checking for LAX, Game is getting better as rapper, while people criticize him name-dropping he still drops hot songs. Game has shown that he is a MC, and got a good ear for beats.

tjjohnson
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
I can't wait to cop L.A.X.

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:28 PM
L.A.X. July 22nd

MB Rule
06-11-2008, 05:50 PM
stop with you fascination with Game he is average at best. His production carries him, otherwise majority of his songs all sound the same.

West Coast Savior
06-11-2008, 05:52 PM
stop with you fascination with Game he is average at best. His production carries him, otherwise majority of his songs all sound the same.

LOL what fascination?????

Game is more than an artist, he is a GOD