PDA

View Full Version : 50 going at joe again

a3killa
06-09-2008, 02:10 PM
hes mad at someone else i think but hes acting crazy as usual, and hes dumb skinny now lol

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6b5O3k7AEcpGtaX9

inc05itna
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
lol hes maddd
he needs to just drop all the beef shit already
itll be good for him and the rest of hiphop

Gangstafied
06-09-2008, 02:31 PM
50 stopped going at joe a long time a go, then joe had a album coming he was beggin for attention and started going at 50 again even tho he said:

''I'm gonna respond one time, one time only
It ain't gonna be more songs for me man
This is for all the mutha fuckers who die crack
Trust me, make a response ten thousand times
I ain't talkin back to that nigga''

Joe is a busta and his album went double plastic
I'm with 50 on this one, fuck joey crack...oh and 50 is skinny because he's filming a new movie with Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone

DeReK I.N.C
06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
^^^ lol u with 50 on this 1, Hay im a Fat joe fan but shit i am not with him or 50 i think at this pont there both fucking stupid, Enuff with all this stupid shit, im Fucking sick of having to hear about 50 dissing some1 and ppl responing to his stupidity. ONLY 1 Person Has Handeled 50 ANd that was Lil Wayne Why casue he did not Respond to his Bull shit.

Vinnie
06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
im with 50 now too. iM MAD AS FUCK TO FAT JOE CAUSE HE DIDNT SAY 50 didnt ja rule ja rule... he should have said ja is my homie but he said "no he didnt ja rule me"

fat joe is judas.. 50 should beat that fat idiot for all.

I like some fats music but now he makes me sick.. 50 will beat fat joe easily.

how do u mean his skinny? i think he is normal size 50.

DeReK I.N.C
06-09-2008, 04:29 PM
^^^^ lol calm down. The fact is he was asked where u Ja ruled. He did not just randomly say he did not ja rule me, and just casue ppl make a song 2geather dont meat there BFF.

LOC
06-10-2008, 02:22 AM
im with 50 now too. iM MAD AS FUCK TO FAT JOE CAUSE HE DIDNT SAY 50 didnt ja rule ja rule... he should have said ja is my homie but he said "no he didnt ja rule me"

fat joe is judas.. 50 should beat that fat idiot for all.

I like some fats music but now he makes me sick.. 50 will beat fat joe easily.

how do u mean his skinny? i think he is normal size 50.

Ja rule fans make me laugh...50 destroyed jas career...period. I hate 50 i think ja has sum ok stuff, but face facts bro lol.

LOC
06-10-2008, 05:20 AM
haha 50 full of shit, i jus actually watched dat...take joe off the street haha fuck outta here...50 cant take ne1 off the streets.

Looks like wat joe sed got to him neva seen him lose his cool like dat haha:eazy: go 50, go 50 its ur birthday haha.

relentless
06-10-2008, 06:46 AM
50 did not destroy ja rules career. he gets wayyyyy too much credit for that. jas career was already on the decline. the deathblow was facing the entire aftermath/shady/g-unit camp and dmx. ja did a lot of the damage to himself with the repetitive singles and loose change.

Redd
06-10-2008, 07:08 AM
50 did not destroy ja rules career. he gets wayyyyy too much credit for that. jas career was already on the decline. the deathblow was facing the entire aftermath/shady/g-unit camp and dmx. ja did a lot of the damage to himself with the repetitive singles and loose change.

that and the federal investigation. constantly changin buildings and shit

Vinnie
06-10-2008, 07:30 AM
but 50 is better than fat joe in anyways.. fat joe is stupid fuck. :chuuch:

LOC
06-10-2008, 07:45 AM

ok fair enuf, 50 was still the main reason tho be real. wen 50 came out he was so hot with dres stamp and bein introduced by em ja didnt stand a chance against his popularity. its like 50 came and then ja jus got pushed aside.

and 50 is no way better than crack...silly games lol.

but its all opinions and i respect every1's opinion im jus statin mine peace bruvaz

shamsdebout
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Fat Joe > 50 cent, Joey Crack already gave 50 the business. And Joe Crack was right he was saying he wont let 50 just verbally abuse him like he did Ja Rule, lets face it, Ja didn't really defend himself that well, he struck hard with "loose change" but they dogged him out pretty bad. Fat Joe saying he aint gone to let that happen, and he has done his share to prove that.

The Game
Joe Buddens
Fat Joe

They all went at 50, Game and Buddens destroyed them lyrically though.

Propz
06-10-2008, 04:22 PM
i dont see how some yall think 50 better than joe cop curtis and elephant in the room and see whatu think is better the only reason 50 is big is for his beef but he fell off now anyone decent diss him now and he's done

tjjohnson
06-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Fat Joe is such an easy target. 50 already fucked his career up. Fat Joe needs to stop rappin.

LOC
06-10-2008, 10:14 PM
haha how did his career get fucked up, hes got independant shit and hes gettin money...

Vinnie
06-11-2008, 03:22 AM
haha how did his career get fucked up, hes got independant shit and hes gettin money...

50 will ja rule fat joe sooner or later.. Fat joe is done, he cant touch 50 in the mic! He cant touch 50 fysically.. fat joe is DONE!

relentless
06-11-2008, 05:10 AM
joe is a better MC than 50 imo. 50 is a better artist tho, but then again, half of 50s 'artistry' is jacked from ja.

Vinnie
06-11-2008, 05:50 AM
joe is a better MC than 50 imo. 50 is a better artist tho, but then again, half of 50s 'artistry' is jacked from ja.

thats true, thats why fifty is better than joe cause he is like ja.. of course 50 is idiot as a person, and he has no skills like ja has, but he is better mc than fat joe imo. And 50 has good humor too

and i also respect 50 cause he doesent do any drugs he doesnt even drink alcohol. So hes god role-model. He also is very motivated of what he does, he has good buisiness sense etc... and he has more good songs than fat joe.

inc05itna
06-11-2008, 05:58 AM
yea.. fat joe was just weak to begin with. hes messin with someone thats way above his level in popularity and sales. i mean, has joe ever gone platinum? Lol he should just drop it and keep makin music. hes had some good singles

relentless
06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
^hes only gone plat once im pretty sure, and that was cos of the murder inc assisted whats luv? joe is basically a trend rider, he goes with whatevers hot. u seen him riding with murder when we were on top, then u see him all over the place with khaled, then gettig south beats from the runners and doing shit with weezy. the only time hes ever legitimately held it down for himself of his own strength, was lean back...and even that was a TS record. joey has some mean battle mode raping skills tho, especially back in the day when pun was around.

Vinnie
06-11-2008, 04:19 PM
^hes only gone plat once im pretty sure, and that was cos of the murder inc assisted whats luv? joe is basically a trend rider, he goes with whatevers hot. u seen him riding with murder when we were on top, then u see him all over the place with khaled, then gettig south beats from the runners and doing shit with weezy. the only time hes ever legitimately held it down for himself of his own strength, was lean back...and even that was a TS record. joey has some mean battle mode raping skills tho, especially back in the day when pun was around.

yeah, it remains me how ja said once in interview... "crackhouse used to be packed everynight, i mean everynight... after the beef & federal investigations set in, where the fuck did everybody go? =D :D "

I bet joe was dickridin' ja back then when ja was hot.. now, he doesn't even defend ja, in a interview.... joe is judas, and he has like 3-7 good songs..

50 has like 10-15 good songs.. so in my eyes, 50 is better than joe.. and 50 is or at least he was lyrical back in late 90's... power of the dollar was solid album...

and like i said, i respect 50 in some things... like the drugfree mind etc.. also hes always so concentrated that he never fucks up(expept bet awards while ago lol) and he always has something to say, never is out of words, confident guy, shit head, but gotta give man some probs.

Propz
06-11-2008, 08:19 PM
I suppose to blow, you suppose to know
Not to go against me or it R.I.P
I'm stupid rich, got retarded money
I'm special wit it, I got special bread
It's easy now, please believe me now
I dismiss a hoe, please leave me now
I f**k when I want, I do what I like
She want the same shit I want, the bitch is a dike
She a super freak, the freak of the week
I give her something a suck, she give her something to eat
It never enough, she like it rough
We keep it going and we switch positions, listen

that shits wacc joe got better wordplay and better flow better multis better punchlines better creativity overall better my opinion tho