PDA

View Full Version : 06/06/08 T.I. Signs 3-Movie Deal

lokivvv2
06-06-2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7071/title.t-i-signs-three-movie-deal

T.I. Signs Three-Movie Deal
June 6th, 2008 | Author: Slava Kuperstein

Rapper T.I. revealed recently to MTV.com that he has signed to a three-picture deal with Screen Gems, which has released such movies as "This Christmas" and "Stomp the Yard."

"I have a few films that I am in the process of working on, as a producer as well as an actor," said T.I. "Some with Screen Gems, some with New Line, as well as a documentary in the form of a television series with MTV."

"I'm just looking forward to continuing my success in the film industry," he continued. "I want to do all kinds of movies. I want to do romantic comedies, action movies, dramas — tons of different things."

The first of the movies with Screen Gems will begin with "Bone Deep," co-starring Matt Dillon and Idris Elba. Described by T.I. as a "young, Hip Hop 'Heat'", the rapper says he's in talks with Chris Brown to join the movie as a young robber.

"Bone Deep" is about a group of thieves who rob a high-rise, and are talked into doing one last job. The fild will be directed by John Luessenhop and was written by Gabriel Casseus, Avery Duff and Peter Allen.

Nickolai
06-06-2008, 06:58 PM
They'll sign any rapper these days

And rapper's in films is becoming so cliche

tjjohnson
06-06-2008, 09:18 PM
He's an alright actor.