PDA

View Full Version : GEARS OF WAR 2 ( Offical Gameplay Reveal Trailer )

DeReK I.N.C
06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Now if u have an Xbox u must have Gears of War 1 casue Its the best shooter on Xbox and was the best game on Xbox till GTA came out and was 1 of the only reasons to get an xbox. Now Part 2 its on its way In November and From when I have seen from this Game play it looks better than Part 1 and could be the best game EVER cant wait till its in my Xbox have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxoU8wCEr2A

adamantiumstar
06-05-2008, 05:26 PM
It looks incredible but it seems that the action is a lil bit too scripted.....means that you don't seems to have too much of a liberty and that enemies will react the same most of the time......but concerning the graphics sur that this is incredible.......But I am waiting for dead space on ps3 I think this is gonna be a crazy ass game....

relentless
06-06-2008, 09:54 PM
the 1st gears game was good, nice graphics, fun game play. this one doesnt look like its straying too far form the 1st. and yeh i know what youre saying about the action being too scripted, it runs more like a movie than a game sometimes. i also found it a bit too easy and short. hopefully they fix that up in the 2nd one

DeReK I.N.C
06-07-2008, 06:48 AM
^^^ i agre with u some what i would of loved another 1 or 2 chapters and i think Hardcore should of been availble at 1st with even a herder level after it. But then agen this game is also great cause of it's online play. But about the game being too scripted i dont think it is any diffrent to any other shooter.

Nickolai
06-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Metal Gear olid 4 > Gears Of War 2

DeReK I.N.C
06-07-2008, 12:08 PM
^^^ uumm yeah well i got an xbox and a PS3 and to be honest the only reson i got a PS3 was for metal Gear Solid and the only game i play now on Ps3 is Fifa 08 but i have seen all the trailers for MGS4 and to be honest im not to hyped about it story line is not looking good, like comon how many times do u have to kill the same bosses U think liquid would be dead by now and part 3 was not great the only Metal gear that was great was the 1st and 2nd 1. So yeah can't wait for Metal gear in afew dayz but am Most Deff Would rather have Gears Of War 2.

tjjohnson
06-07-2008, 09:25 PM
I like the graphics.