PDA

View Full Version : Rider 2 official video (bleeechhk!)

Redd
05-29-2008, 07:49 PM
mmk so...im the classic example of an anti- g unit type dude. i support my team (the inc), what can i say. that being said, i gave this song mad props when i first heard it. especially considering how much i dislike 50.
but nooooow....well...i have just realised what a poor choice this is for a single. the censorship has cut out like half the song so its all choppy and shit, the clip is boring as fuck, and the worst part is they took out bucks verse.

if anybody buys terminate on site based on these singels...well that is someone i could never see eye to eye with.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU4BZ4bgUzk

MB Rule
05-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I dont mind the video at all. They cut Bucks verse out since he aint in G-Unit anymore, they probably took him right off the album, could be wrong though. Looks like someone told Yayo to mellow out and not yell on every track, vid is cool. Least it aint your typical hiphop vid with bunch of half naked chicks dancing around. It'll probably be a hit since 50 knows how to promote his shit and he is quite smart at whats gonna be a hit and how the game is changing.