PDA

View Full Version : Funny people on public transport

Redd
05-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Inspired by vide of that insane girl who wanted to "take it to war" with some old lady on the train lol. i know some of you have to have your own stories like that.

i was on a bus at granville station. granville recently became a popular area for sudanese people in my country. black people only started coming here about 4 or 5 years ago. anyway some white lady got on the bus and was just non-stop shit talking about black people because she saw a group of them and just decided she hates them or something lol. anyway she sat next to some dude and just kept going on with her blatant racism. she asked the dudes opinion and he said it was racist so then she started swearing at him and moved to the seat in font of mine. im barely holding in my laughter at this point so i moved to go sit in front of the dude she was swearing at and we started talking and laughing at her and shit. so then she thinks IM talking shit about her as well (which i was i guess) so she starts with me.

CRAZY LADY: what the fuck are you laughing at?!

ME: im laughing at you, you crazy bitch

CRAZY LADY: do you think the fucking black people know this isnt their fuckin country? do you think they think its better to be black than to be white?!?

ME:...well...did you know that this country doesnt belong to white people either. did you know our ancestors came here, slaughtered thousands of aboriginals and stole their land, and now because of that a majority aboriginal people live in poverty and are on drugs and under educated?

then after that it was just non-stop swearing at me and the other dude again. calling us weird things like "liberal voter"...i dont even know how im supposed to feel about being called that lol. then she just goes "STOP THE FUCKING BUS" and hopped off.

DeReK I.N.C
05-10-2008, 01:25 AM
lol i got a good story. LOL in 2005 going to 2006, it was New Years I went to the fire works show theye got in Sydney with my 2 brothers and friends my oldes brother was about 26 at the time and he got Pissed.

On the Way back home here was some other annoying guy in the bottom part of the train singing and shit at like 3am lol and my brother was kinda tryin to sleep so like 10min into the guys never ending song my brother just yells out SHUT THE FUCK UP. lol then the guy down below also drunk just screamed out some gibarish and came up to our area and was like you got a fucking problem blablabla and my brother went up to his face and screamed out SHUT THE FUCK UP agen.
LOL
Then it went from that into a Dumb ass Drunken Fight lol my brother goes to throw a puch and hit 1 of the Poles u hold onto and lol the whole fight was like that after about 1 or 2 min of them fighting we had t stop it lol funny thing was theye had about 50 punches at each other but non hit the other lol Most funny fight i have ever seen in my life.

HangMan
05-10-2008, 02:44 AM
one time i was on a train headin into the city
and then old dude got up out his seat coz it was his stop
so i sits down, and the seats wetter than new rain (weezy reference)
true story, my pants smelled like old man piss for like 4 weeks

tjjohnson
05-10-2008, 09:24 PM
That was a good story. lol