PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: First trailer!

Jinx
04-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Wow - this one is a mind trip. GamesRadar UK (our editorial team across the Atlantic) has managed to secure the first reveal of the new Mortal Kombat game. But as the mind-boggling video below proves, your favorite spine-ripping warriors are no longer alone.

In Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, releasing this fall on 360 and PS3, they'll be joined - and challenged to battle - by your favorite justice-serving superheroes as well.

We really don't know what else to add... Seriously, why aren't you watching Sub-Zero and Batman beat the snot out of each other already?!

HD trailer - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32976.html

this SUCKS there will be no fatalities

anyways Sub-Zero FTW!!!!!

lokivvv2
04-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Mortal Kombat without fatalities
What's the point of that?

relentless
04-20-2008, 04:00 AM
lol the 2 companies that feel left out of the cross over event type games. this is their answer to the marvel vs street fighter/capcom games. it looks pretty dope tho, DC needs more games like this. but i agree, if there are no fatalities that sucks. what im really waiting for is a marvel vs dc game. now that would be the GOAT

adamantiumstar
04-20-2008, 06:24 AM
I really like when they are fighting in the air it's very spectacular. the graphisms are good and the animation seems well done too. I expect it to be real fun to play but it gotta have to be a lot of moves and lot of bloods. if so I think it will be real cool.

tjjohnson
04-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I definitely will check the game out even though it sucks there's no fatalities.

Redd
04-29-2008, 07:52 PM
wow sub zero actually looks normal again. they kept fucking up the way the characters looked in mortal kombat.

DeReK I.N.C
04-29-2008, 11:54 PM
looks nice might cop it when it hits the stores