PDA

View Full Version : Irv Gotti on KINGTV(old, but talks wierd shit ja workin with scottTorch & cool & dre)

Vinnie
04-13-2008, 03:39 PM
wtf is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y6cP9O6si4&feature=related

how come we never heard ja is workin with scott and cool & dre...

what are the beats produced by them?

Westside
04-13-2008, 03:43 PM
SMH

Clap Back is a Storch beat and New York was prod by Cool & Dre!

Murder Inc 2008
04-13-2008, 03:56 PM
is he not talking about the part in Gotti's way when the dude get backs from being with ja in Miami and tells Gotti that there wasnt any chemistry or something so nothing came of it ? i think this could be where Ja worked with Scott Storch and Cool & Dre

cool video tough i never seen it before thanks for posting

elcuppan
04-13-2008, 04:33 PM
never seen it before....but read the article....its just all bla to me..

mpire
04-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I remember Ja speaking on 187fm on how he worked with or planned to work with Storch, Swizz Beats, Cool & Dre, Timbaland, etc. But as Gotti also said in interviews, sometimes these producers got hot beats but sometimes they dont. And then as an artist you gotta look further...

tjjohnson
04-13-2008, 10:47 PM
I remember seeing this video.

relentless
04-14-2008, 01:51 AM
props on the video, hadnt seen it. murder inc 2008 summed it up well, it was when they went out and worked with the big producers, but they didnt get that hit they were looking for. sometimes artists get a hot beat, but they just dont see themselves on it, or they cant do anything with it. theyd rather pass on it and let someone else do it justice, rather than waste the money.