PDA

View Full Version : 04/11/08 Details on The Thunderkatz new single

Eimz_T
04-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Thunderkatz just recently recorded and mixed their debut single "Anything" in Atlanta studio Patchwerk. Patchwerk is famously known among the Hip-Hop, and R&B community for producing some of the greatest artist's in the genre. Artists such as Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Jamie Foxx, and Trick Daddy have Platinum hanging on the hallowed halls of Patchwerk. Thunderkatz felt that this would be a great place to cut it's first single. Not to be dissapointed, the studio was just amazing, and everything you could hope for. From the live room to the mixing console, it was on point to the maxx. Thunderkatz brought in consummate engineer Glen Marchese to record and mix. Glen is a veteran engineer who has worked with everyone from L.L Cool J to Mariah Carey.

Irv Gotti flew in from NYC to oversee the mixing of the single. Irv brought an excitement rarely seen from music CEO's. Feeding on all the positive energy that everyone was exuding during this unforgettable time at Patchwerk, is what really makes "Anything" Pop. "Anything" is a song that has been described as positive, hopeful, and most of all it's overall message is, the ability to believe in yourself, that you can do anything if you want it bad enough. "Anything" is the perfect song to launch the career of the Thunderkatz. It is a song that can cross over to a large number of radio formats.

"Anything" will be coming soon to a radio near you. Also the full length album to be released on Inc. Records/Universal-Motown will soon follow.

www.thunderkatz.blog.com

The Illustrious One
04-10-2008, 07:47 PM
SMH... nobody cares for "THE KUNDERKATZ"..

and don't front and give me all that bullshit.

all the core fans of MURDER INC. don't fuck with that kind of shit.

I heard some of their shit.. and it's not cool... and their style and ishhh... some fucking fake ass shit...

NOBODY CARES!

murda4lyf_06
04-10-2008, 09:38 PM
i hope this is their break thru.......they are a talented bunch

Redd
04-10-2008, 09:45 PM
yeah me too, hope this single gets noticed

damurderous
04-11-2008, 08:15 AM
i wonder what the album will be like

Rolfsma
04-11-2008, 08:37 AM
I'll be checking them out. They're dope.

adamantiumstar
04-11-2008, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=The Ahmed;337696]SMH... nobody cares for "THE KUNDERKATZ"..

and don't front and give me all that bullshit.

all the core fans of MURDER INC. don't fuck with that kind of shit.

man if you don't like them it's ya right but don't put all the mio people being in the same vibe as you are.

this group could be a real opportunity for murder inc to be under the spotlights with a group who's a mix between the black eyed peas and the gym class heroes but still with different personnalities and different style of music. they really got potential and with good marketing and a good first single, they could gain a buzz and become big. it's good to murder inc owe them and got more than just rap but a lil mix of other music too. I'm with them and I hope they will break in the industry and I expect from them a real funky videoclip as soon as they got the possibility to do it

lokivvv2
04-11-2008, 11:25 AM
hopefully the single does good for them and they can get an album out. Patchwerk, that place is like a music factory. That's Bob Whit's place. It's huge, all the ATL artists work there. Dallas Austin did alotta early TLC Stuff there. Darkchild Jerkins, Outkast, Monica, Luda, evryone. And Ahmed, you don't speak for evryone on here. If the music is good, I will check for them. Just cuz they not a hardcore rap group don't mean ppl won't buy their record. I am in favor of any inc releases at this point. They have been few and far between so hopefully the Thunderkatz can have some success with this.

Eimz_T
04-11-2008, 02:01 PM
i think the thunderkatz have serious potential and i can't wait to hear this single, clearly everything we've heard so far has just been buzz work so if they're keeping this one back for major release it should be real hot

The Illustrious One
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
let all the dickriding begin... smh

_daredevilz_
04-11-2008, 03:30 PM
let all the dickriding begin... smh

hmmm... I understand your point up 2 a certain level.... I personally think Thunderkatz have GREAT potential and someday will make it BIG.... on the other hand I still wonder why they agreed to be on Murda Inc... but hey... as long as they doin their thing and makin der money its aite... and seein as they gon ride wit the INC might as well support them man.. whats the point of all the hating? Maybe you dont lyk them but Murder Inc's Boss sees sumthin in them so they must be good to catch Gotti's eye...

Theres a difference between dickriding and givin pplz dey propz... you jus being a lil dramatic homie... peace out

elcuppan
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
if the label pushes this properly..we on to summin

Eimz_T
04-12-2008, 12:58 PM
you can hear the origanal demo of "anything" (NOT the official or final version) on gingers myspace www.myspace.com/gingercoyle (http://www.myspace.com/gingercoyle) enjoy, song's HOT imo, has substance!

Murder Inc 2008
04-13-2008, 04:27 PM
you can hear the origanal demo of "anything" (NOT the official or final version) on gingers myspace www.myspace.com/gingercoyle (http://www.myspace.com/gingercoyle) enjoy, song's HOT imo, has substance!

thanks that sounds good i wonder how much they will change the new version ?

Melle
04-13-2008, 06:12 PM
The song is hot, hope they get some buzz, its time to make some new acts shine on the inc

relentless
04-14-2008, 12:58 AM
anything is a great song, but i didnt expect them to make it the first single. its pretty old now. i hope they make some interesting changes to keep it fresh.