PDA

View Full Version : Nelly Is Back

relentless
03-24-2008, 01:38 AM
For all the doubters...this dude is officially back. all that wack whatsayaname shit is dead, he back crushing the game. New album will be one of the best commercial hip hop albums of the year, mark my words.

The Illustrious One
03-24-2008, 02:14 AM
LOL @ the thread.

Nelly is officially back.

I think people are liking Party People a little bit too much.

Seraph please give us reasons.

His album will be good, but not the best.

When are we going to do that Cricket match bro..

Holla @ me it's on.

relentless
03-24-2008, 04:24 AM
hes got the hunger back, u can hear it in his voice.

The Illustrious One
03-24-2008, 05:29 AM
hes got the hunger back, u can hear it in his voice.

Word???

What about our cricket match bro?

Flash
03-24-2008, 09:12 AM
thats whats up seraph!!!!!!!!!
i said that in the prediction tread but everyone laughed....

adamantiumstar
03-24-2008, 09:30 AM
I agree, the featuring on lloyd album with him is amazing, lose control should be release this summer as single but I doubt it will happen, I know that wikipedia is suppose to be bullshit all the time but who knows it says that lloyd got a featuring with snoop dogg and fabolous for the second single call just like magic and should be the second single.

anyway nelly is incredible on this song and they should do a videoclip as well.
I hope nelly is gonna comeback hard cause he has always been making huge hits and for me his last album was really cool. my place, nanananana,they say, flap your wings, heart of a champion, over and over, errtime... if those are not good songs for people then I don't know shit lolololol,

Eimz_T
03-24-2008, 09:37 AM
not a fan of the track with fergie...........thats all i've heard so far

damurderous
03-24-2008, 10:00 AM
not much of a fan of fergie but gotta say this song aint half bad

Marcus13
03-24-2008, 10:49 AM
The track with Fergie is terrible.
His feature on Trilla was terrible.

k_kiss
03-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Nelly's Back?....can i get a..L.M.A.O

that fergie track sounds mad wack juice

lokivvv2
03-24-2008, 02:22 PM
^^lol chill out i actually agree. i think nelly is gonna come out with a solid album. kiss, what is actually on the radio right now and on billboard? mad wack juice. while hip hop purists are prolly rolling over in their grave when they hear it, the fergie song will be huge on the charts and on mtv watch. i would still rather listen to that song than some soulja boy and all that other garbage on the radio. and he's got more than just that one song. he's been working on this album for like forever now. he's gonna have mad features. i mean he's cool with like everybody. and everyone hates on him for no reason, very similar to ja in that respect. give him a fair chance.

The Illustrious One
03-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Nelly is that d00d honestly.

But that Party People track is just OKAY.

I am not hating on homie, but i'm being REAL.

His album will be one of the best of the year, but not THE BEST.

I love all his albums.

COUNTRY GRAMMAR, NELLYVILLE, SUIT, SWEAT.

Especially Nellyville and Sweat they are awesome.

k_kiss
03-24-2008, 04:44 PM
^^lol chill out i actually agree. i think nelly is gonna come out with a solid album. kiss, what is actually on the radio right now and on billboard? mad wack juice. while hip hop purists are prolly rolling over in their grave when they hear it, the fergie song will be huge on the charts and on mtv watch. i would still rather listen to that song than some soulja boy and all that other garbage on the radio. and he's got more than just that one song. he's been working on this album for like forever now. he's gonna have mad features. i mean he's cool with like everybody. and everyone hates on him for no reason, very similar to ja in that respect. give him a fair chance.

i hear ya......i personally hate that fergie joint. But its no doubt that its gonna do some damage on urban and Pop radio..i just dont see nelly..like i used to..similar to how ppl dont see ja like they used to. but atleast Nelly is releasing a album lol. But i wudnt stretch that far to say hes back...yet...for now ill laugh it off..maybe wen i hear the album...i mite change my mind

MurdaNL
03-24-2008, 07:18 PM
haha co-sign @ kiss..

Fucking wack shit.. whats ya name, party people.
One big laugh.. best commercial hiphop album this year..

mark my words:
NEVER!

tjjohnson
03-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm not much of a fan of Nelly's. His party songs are cool but other than that he's trash.

Marcus13
03-24-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm not much of a fan of Nelly's. His party songs are cool but other than that he's trash.

SMH.

This dude is a mainstream genius. Country Grammer...Nellyville...CLASSICS