PDA

View Full Version : If you could re-make a movie or franchise

relentless
03-19-2008, 02:44 AM
Can be any movie from any era and for any reason. I'd like to see the old star wars movies (ep 4, 5 and 6) re-done with an up to date look, theres just too much of a gap between the old ones and the new ones from a technological aspect.

Reboot spider-man, x-men, fantastic 4, punisher and daredevil and get them right this time (although sm 2 and x-2 were great). The characterizations, bad plots and bad choise of actors/actresses is the reason id reboot these franchises.

Flash
03-19-2008, 04:35 AM
ill change dare devil only for the efects.....i cant think on anything else

Redd
03-19-2008, 06:22 AM
i agree with you about the star wars movies.

other than that...i just really hate when movie adaptations of books are done incorrectly, so i feel that almost ALL of them should be re-done, because if you arent gonna follow the original stroy, then you might as well say fuck it and do something completely different.

adamantiumstar
03-19-2008, 09:27 AM
I would remake the running man even if the old one is really good.

and I would remake the clash of the titans too which is a classic mythological movies form the 80's even if the old one is incredible.

delivrance, I've seen this movie some weeks ago and I was expecting a crazy movie but it wasn't so incredible so i would like to make him more violent and survival.

and i would kill to see a third blair witch movie but this time with the story of the serial killer and the witch in the old years, would scare the fuck out of my pants lololol it would be intense for sure

damurderous
03-19-2008, 10:11 AM
id definatly do daredevil again