PDA

View Full Version : The Labrynth Keystyle

koncret
03-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Forced to plead guilty durin the trails an tribulations of my life/
Wromg the only constant in my life ike UK trafic the way I stay out the right/
I applaud bad that's why I clapp off the light run the streets in the night/
Instead of lookin for new oppertunties of greatness I dwell in da past like jordan collections/
Seem to bee a muse to all but fear self reflection/
stuck in the middle of socity pushin dope instead of rappin cus I'm scared of success an rejection/
I'm ahead of my time embodied perfection before my inception/
Happy I can think an they say its the thought counts that's why I enjoy the present/
Live like a king in the hood so i don't push hard to move up dont wanna realize I'm only pesent/
That's the secret to the trap mental supression that's why all da white kids on anti-depressants/

Clasik
03-16-2008, 09:23 PM
DOpe keystyle Koncret....even tho i don't really know u. but i seen ur username pop up lots of times. anyway... favortie line
"I applaud bad that's why I clapp off the light run the streets in the night'

tjjohnson
03-16-2008, 11:36 PM
This is ill.

JaTahChild01
03-16-2008, 11:56 PM
flow was alittle choppy but it was good for a free.
Fav line was the Uk driving one. This was a bit different in concept for you. How you been livin playa?

koncret
03-18-2008, 05:50 AM
yeah i been ghost writin for some cats here an there an i think imma actully try to get a deal or somethin now so i been workin on my mainstream type ish but still the same ol kon get at me aim or somethin

Chopz
03-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Sup kid... Long time no see nice to see a piece from you!

Erm I liked this one.. It was a bit different to what I've seen you do before, in my opinion you still had the same inconsistent flow that I normally find with your work but that could be how I'm reading it... Some of the parts were filler but most of it was dope you had some nice punches and multies were strong... Keep up the good work!!!

Peace...