PDA

View Full Version : What are your goals??

Eimz_T
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
In life, careers, family etc.? what is your drive and what do u hope to achieve in the long run?

right now i'm in uni doing biological sciences, next year i'll be choosing my major in either neuroscience or medical microbiology, i'm undecided as of yet. anyway in the long run i'd love to do my masters and hopefully do a Phd.

D.J.Nickel
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Music Scholarship

Nickolai
03-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Errr.. I really don't know

Everything I want seems kinda reached for me at the moment

Jinx
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
i'm finishing up my automotive course and already work 2 jobs part-time at Advance Motorsports and Mazda (gonna quit soon)

long term...well see what happens :D

Rolfsma
03-12-2008, 06:56 PM
At the moment I'm studying Law. I'm in my 3d year and will be finished after next year. Didn't enjoy it as much as I expected though, so I wanna do another study I like better. Don't know what that will be though... I got another year to decide...

As far as my career... I don't neccesarilly need to make a lotta money. Back in High School that was about my only goal, but over the years that vision changed. I'd rather make sure I do something for my fellow human, or the earth and the climate, etc. So, that would be working at a Non-Profit organisation.

As far as family... I wanna get married, have 2 nice children and be a happy family ever after :eazy:

k_kiss
03-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Find a new girlfriend.

i had a girlfriend for 4 years..almost got married to her

relentless
03-13-2008, 02:17 AM
i wanna learn and develop myself as much as i can before i jump into anything. right now im into just acquiring new skills and really getting to know what i want and who i am. too many people are too concerned with what is 'safe' and conventional and then miss out on what they really want to do. for example i did a year at university doing multimedia, only to see what the industry is really all about. it wasnt for me. i also saw that it really wasnt doing anything for anyone, its like you make a cool design or whateva and then just move onto the next one. there was no real depth to it. in that sense i wanna do like rolfsma and make a difference in peoples lives. its hard cos u gotta be financially comfortable too, the key is to find that balance.

what drives me? i dont wanna die knowing i never reached my full potential and didnt learn the lessons that were presented to me. i believe in reincarnation and i believe if u dont learn your lessons in this lifetime, youll be facing them in your next life and so on until you learn what you were supposed to learn. most importantly i wanna help people realize their potential as well.

as far as family goes...we'll see, one day. i dont believe in marriage so i dont think thats gonna happen. but i'll find that girl that knows u dont need a ring to be happy and have a kid or two.

good thread eimz.

Capo Di Tutti
03-13-2008, 03:18 AM
seraph mate i dont know how old u r but sounds like u kinda got ur shit sussed ey

as for me i have been kicked out of school and made alot of decisions i have only decided last yr to stop fuckin around and to do something with my life so at the moment im studying to be a network engineer security and shit but i dont know if thats 100% for me im doing it now cause i enjoy it but we'll see im also planning to do a business course so i can add a lil something to my degree ultimately if that career works out it works out but all i want is have family im starting to sound like a bitch lol but 2 to 5 kids ill be sweet mostly boys i also wanna open up a lil restuarant wid a bar and live on the river in perth i wanna travel and live either in new york or london for a good 2 yrs or 3 thats wat i want a 100% the other shit is i dunno but ill go wid the flow

Redd
03-13-2008, 03:45 AM
^^lol word. dude definately has his head on right.

me, im currently attending my second year of uni, doing a bachelor of design (visual communication). its kinda fun, the only problem is like seraph was saying, its a lot of freelance work, so if i wanna go into that industry i need to work out the best way to go about it.

financially, im not so fussed for the moment, just making sure i earn enough to live comfortably with a few comforts here and there. already got me enough to buy a new comp this year, so im not doin so bad. not really thinkin about the future too much, im a here and now kinda dude usually. not to say im not preparing a little bit, but its not the biggest thing on my mind.

as far as the ladies go, ive been seeing my girl since we were 16. its been roughly 3 and a half years and i wouldnt chuck her for anything. shes easily my best friend so ive got no reason to dump her anyway. ill buy her a ring one day, i have no doubt about that but we're definately not thinking about that right now. only thing we know is we wanna go chill in japan for a minute one day, so thatll be fun when we get round to it.

Capo Di Tutti
03-13-2008, 09:28 AM
^^^
yeah i been with my girl for 3 and half yrs since i was 17 she knows me to a t she knows my habits and usually wat im thinkin at the start i was kinda a fukstick i used to play around im not bullshitting either i was fuckin a new girl every week so when i first started out with mine i was cheating and shit but after a while i was like wait up wat am i doing i actually like this girl i dunno if i'll marry her but i do know i care for her i dont wanna get married until im in my late 20's early 30's and i have my finances right to raise a family

adamantiumstar
03-13-2008, 10:10 AM
well let's see.... I still believe that I am born to accomplish something good in life, like I would like to be able to become a music producer, a singer or simply work in the entertainment world.
if not, well i'm just learning spanish in barcelona right now so at the end I'll speak three languages and I would like to become a personal trainer.

the thing is that the schools I wanna go to study sports and stuffs are in america and it cost a lil bit of money cause of the apartment or the location where i am gonna sleep, the food, the courses lolol.

but yeah definitely a personal trainer if I am not becoming a superstar in five years lol. but you better watch out u might see me in your television soon lol

Capo Di Tutti
03-13-2008, 11:33 AM
^^^ huh y am i going to see you on my television soon like can you sing or anything i mean im not givin ya shit im just curious

damurderous
03-13-2008, 03:11 PM
well right now im in my first year of uni studying psychology and its just great very interesting but now ive got all these essays to right so its taking up most of my time.i want to major in counselling psychology and when i got my degree i got to do training for counselling psychology to get professionaly qualified. in the long run wanna get married and live life to its fullest have kids and all that stuff

tjjohnson
03-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Be a sports or music journalist for ESPN, Slam, The Source, or XXL.