PDA

View Full Version : What's your poison

Eimz_T
03-10-2008, 06:06 PM
I mean that quite literally, what is the one drink that you just can't stomach?

For me it's sambuca, just the smell of it maks my stomach turn, and if i do a shot of it it's a sure shot recipe for a quick dash to the bathrooms, just hate it :(

Nickolai
03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Shit like cider and beer

Fucking dirty stuff

relentless
03-10-2008, 11:55 PM
theres this drink called cowboys i think, tastes real bad. cant even get close to that shit

Marcus13
03-10-2008, 11:56 PM
i cant drink beer. like literally, i cant swallow it. Its so disgusting

tjjohnson
03-11-2008, 12:38 AM
I don't like beer either.

Eimz_T
03-11-2008, 06:33 AM
ya i'm not a big beer drinker but i could drink it, if i was going out for a beer i'd get a cider, magners is the greatest drink in the world

Redd
03-11-2008, 07:17 AM
i dont like beer but i dont get sick from it.

i cant do tequila though. i can drink it, but even if i have only one shot, i will be sick. if not that night, then the next day. day after my girlfriends 18th birthday i was sick all day just from a couple tequila shots from the night before. wasnt even drunk.

Capo Di Tutti
03-11-2008, 09:59 AM
sambuca i love that shit and tequila thats my main drink ey seraph ur not talking about cs cowboys are ya that shit taste like baileys i never used to be big on beer but when u play soccer for a pommy club u get used to it there is nothin better than a hot day workin and u have a good pint of becks or stella shit even vb on tap is aiight if ur desperate but the one drink i used to love was absynth the green fairy shit i used to have one shot now and then and i loved it but one day a mate came to a gathering brought a couple of bottles i stuck on that shit all night couldnt remember fuck all drank 3/4 of it in 30min to a hour ever since then just the smell makes me sick bad fuckin experience on it

Eimz_T
03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
ya i finished off a bottle of absinthe on my last night of uni last year...........that is one night of my life that i will never get back, no recollection of the night, apparantly i was repeatedly kicked out of the club lol

i've been known to just repeatedly do shots of tequila on a night out, love it

The Illustrious One
03-11-2008, 12:38 PM
absinthe is like illegal in the U.S.

because it's like really bad for you or something?

Rolfsma
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM
absinthe is like illegal in the U.S.

because it's like really bad for you or something?

It used to be illigal too over here in The Netherlands... It's because it has an ingrediŽnt that's on the list of forbidden drugs. At least, that was the case here, and I guess that's why it's still illigal in the States...

Nowadays the ammount of the illegal ingrediŽnt is lower then it used to be, so it can be bought over here...

As far as my poison... I don't really think I got one. I guess it's because I actually only drink beer and wine... When I'm going out, I'm all beer, or when I'm hanging with friends we drink beer... As far as wine, that's when I'm chilling with my GF, or on special occasions....

Capo Di Tutti
03-11-2008, 01:17 PM
yeah i couldnt remember fuck all that niite i just woke up the next mornin to a bitch i hated naked smh never again it was a terrible night from wat the boys told me

Redd
03-11-2008, 03:32 PM
*shudder* i hate absinthe. mostly coz i hate aniseed or however you spell it. i thought it was disgusting. im a bourban kid.

haha at my mates 18th party we invented hookah shots (unless of course theyve been invented already, then i wont take credit).
- take a long drag of hookah (preferably mint flavour, or choc-mint) and hold it in
-shoot whatever it is your drinking
-blow out the smoke. i prefer a minty flavour when you do that shit coz its mad soothing.

haha what a great party that was. ended too early though coz there was a brawl and the police came

sniper
03-12-2008, 04:40 PM
i cant stand wine of any sort............its disgusting to me........somebody mixed my drink with wine today, EWWWWWWW!!!

Eimz_T
03-12-2008, 04:42 PM
currently feeling the aftermath of tequila and looots of vodka, worth it tho :laugh: driving half way across the country this morning wasn't fun tho :(