PDA

View Full Version : Rider 2 (fat joe diss)

Redd
03-08-2008, 01:15 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SoROO6aazbA&feature=related

sorry, i dunno how to embed videos.

thoughts?

we all know this beef is lame but im actually feeling this song for some reason. i think i would pick 50 over joe anyway, i dont really like joes music. yayo's verse sucks balls though. kermit the frong soundin ass motherfucker

mpire
03-08-2008, 12:31 PM
i think i would pick 50 over joe anyway, i dont really like joes music.

WORD?! I'd put Joey Crack over Fif ANY DAY... 300, Crackhouse, I Won't Tell & That White are dope tracks of his new album (havent heard anything else from "Elephant In The Room" yet though). And IMO "Lean Back", "Make It Rain", "We Thuggin" & "What's Luv" are dope, dope tracks. Joey = crazy with them club bangers... And dude used to be lyrically nice as well (yes, I still bump some Don Cartagena or J.O.E. every now and then). Fif has crazy beats but I get so annoyed by his mumbling... Also, I don't like Fif's persona.

yayo's verse sucks balls though. kermit the frong soundin ass motherfucker

What's new?

tjjohnson
03-08-2008, 02:30 PM
50 is better than Fat Joe. I've never really liked Fat Joe.

Flash
03-08-2008, 03:44 PM
whats wrong with u ppl.........Twinz(Deep Undecover)>>>>50 cents life!

sniper
03-08-2008, 04:07 PM
ffs this is 40 GLOCC - WHERE THEM HAMMERS AT REMIX FT G-UNIT!!!!

Nickolai
03-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Crackhouse.... Omg, I hate that song, Lil Wayne is just urrgghhh in it

Redd
03-08-2008, 05:19 PM
i dunno. i just dont really like the sound of his voice.

MB Rule
03-08-2008, 06:29 PM
50 over Joe any day. Elephant in the Room wasnt a great album.

MAW
03-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Joe's better.........My Fo-Fo destroyed 50!

mpire
03-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Besides the fact that Curtass obviously has more dollazz.. Joey Crack >>> Fif.

Elephant in the Room wasnt a great album.

COME ON NOW!!! Elephant in the Room >>>> CURTIS... DONT FRONT!!! Also, if you compare Joey's Me, Myself & I and All Or Nothing (or even J.O.S.E.) to Elephant In The Room, I think Joey really stepped up his game (both lyrical and beats). My 44 >>> Piggybank, Lean Back >>> In da club, Twinz >>> Fif's entire catalogue (I see you Flash). Also, Joey gets respect like that (beats by Premo, worked with rappers like Biggie & Pun). Come on now, Joey >>> Fif, Mr. Jackson is not even close.

HangMan
03-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Besides the fact that Curtass obviously has more dollazz.. Joey Crack >>> Fif.

COME ON NOW!!! 1.Elephant in the Room >>>> CURTIS... DONT FRONT!!! Also, if you compare Joey's Me, Myself & I and All Or Nothing (or even J.O.S.E.) to Elephant In The Room, I 2. think Joey really stepped up his game (both lyrical and beats). 3. My 44 >>> Piggybank, Lean Back >>> In da club, Twinz >>> Fif's entire catalogue (I see you Flash). Also, Joey gets respect like that (beats by Premo, worked with rappers like Biggie & Pun). Come on now, Joey >>> Fif, Mr. Jackson is not even close.

1. Yes

2. Always had ghostwriters still has them, so dont see how he can step up his lyricalness, elephant in the room is pretty much a Wayne Album

3. My 44 yes, but it was a whole song, 50 had one verse at Joe on piggy bank, In Da Club over lean back all day, Twinz is only hot coz of Pun who wrote all of joes shit before he died and Power of the Dollar/75% of Get Rich is at that level if not better

overall Joe and 50 on same level imo

mpire
03-09-2008, 01:48 PM
1. Yes

2. Always had ghostwriters still has them, so dont see how he can step up his lyricalness, elephant in the room is pretty much a Wayne Album

3. My 44 yes, but it was a whole song, 50 had one verse at Joe on piggy bank, In Da Club over lean back all day, Twinz is only hot coz of Pun who wrote all of joes shit before he died and Power of the Dollar/75% of Get Rich is at that level if not better

overall Joe and 50 on same level imo

I think a lot of rappers in the game have ghostwriters (yes, even Snoop admitted he had a lot of them working for him). I honestly don't care, as long as the shit is hot. (Look at Diddy, dude is def not great in rapping, but he does have some very good ghostwriters). IMO Joey's Elephant In The Room is lyrically better than his earlier efforts, regardless who wrote it for him. Other than that, I think In Da Club was quite boring after a few listens, but I can't get enough of that Lean Back - track (no accounting for tastes I guess).

Let me get one point across in this discussion: Pun might have wrote for Joey (also on Twinz) but Joey has at least 3 great albums when Pun wasn't even on the map (e.g. in '93 when Joey dropped Represent). Also, Pun was on only 1 song on Jealous Ones Envy, and I doubt he wrote much of anything on that album. He might've written some sh*t on Don Cartagena, but who cares cuz it was ill! Joey really is mad underrated, he might have fallen off, but I have Me, Myself & I + Elephant In The Room often on repeat.

And oh, KRS ONE AND FAT JOE ARE THE BEST COLLABO I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!

Nickolai
03-09-2008, 02:44 PM
So now rappers can get props for having good ghostwriters? That's stupid

In Fiddy's defense, atleast he writes his own lyrics, which, even though many of ya'll will hate to admit, deserves abit of respect especially how with all his dollars, he could live off ghostwriters for the rest of his life

But the beef is wack, I'd like to see it settled in a ring

sniper
03-09-2008, 04:35 PM
sorry but let me get this str8...............because a nobody says fat joe has ghostwriters that means he has ghostwriters? riiiiiiiiiight?!

yall gonna tell me fat joe had a ghostwriter back when he was making tracks with ditc/big l/ etc.

HangMan
03-09-2008, 08:42 PM
sorry but let me get this str8...............because a nobody says fat joe has ghostwriters that means he has ghostwriters? riiiiiiiiiight?!

yall gonna tell me fat joe had a ghostwriter back when he was making tracks with ditc/big l/ etc.

theres always been talk about joe having ghostwriters
if you havent heard about it you havent been paying attention

like dude said he had hot albums before pun in like early 90's but when pun came along joe just used dude for all he was worth then fucked his family over when he died

its not even like hes trying to hide it these days, listen to crackhouse, either wayne wrote that or joe is biting waynes flow/delivery etc hard

HangMan
03-09-2008, 08:49 PM
I think a lot of rappers in the game have ghostwriters (yes, even Snoop admitted he had a lot of them working for him). I honestly don't care, as long as the shit is hot. (Look at Diddy, dude is def not great in rapping, but he does have some very good ghostwriters). IMO Joey's Elephant In The Room is lyrically better than his earlier efforts, regardless who wrote it for him. Other than that, I think In Da Club was quite boring after a few listens, but I can't get enough of that Lean Back - track (no accounting for tastes I guess).

Let me get one point across in this discussion: Pun might have wrote for Joey (also on Twinz) but Joey has at least 3 great albums when Pun wasn't even on the map (e.g. in '93 when Joey dropped Represent). Also, Pun was on only 1 song on Jealous Ones Envy, and I doubt he wrote much of anything on that album. He might've written some sh*t on Don Cartagena, but who cares cuz it was ill! Joey really is mad underrated, he might have fallen off, but I have Me, Myself & I + Elephant In The Room often on repeat.

And oh, KRS ONE AND FAT JOE ARE THE BEST COLLABO I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!

yeh im with you on that, like even tho dre didnt write 2001 its still a hot album, good music is good music

i see what your saying

LOC
03-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Id rather 50 used ghostwriters! lol...

I'll take Joe over 50 neday of the week.

sniper
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM
theres always been talk about joe having ghostwriters
if you havent heard about it you havent been paying attention

like dude said he had hot albums before pun in like early 90's but when pun came along joe just used dude for all he was worth then fucked his family over when he died

its not even like hes trying to hide it these days, listen to crackhouse, either wayne wrote that or joe is biting waynes flow/delivery etc hard

1 - no actually there hasnt been talk over joe always having ghostwriters, that started back in 2003 when cuban link started dissing him. there was NO prior rumours or any sort of news about that.

2 - pun should've read his contract, if he didnt like it he should've renegotiated. u need to remember fat joe is a business man first and foremost. if it wasnt for fat joe there wouldnt be a 'big pun'

3 - crackhouse sounds more like slick rick then it does like wayne.

HangMan
03-11-2008, 07:39 AM
1 - no actually there hasnt been talk over joe always having ghostwriters, that started back in 2003 when cuban link started dissing him. there was NO prior rumours or any sort of news about that.

2 - pun should've read his contract, if he didnt like it he should've renegotiated. u need to remember fat joe is a business man first and foremost. if it wasnt for fat joe there wouldnt be a 'big pun'

3 - crackhouse sounds more like slick rick then it does like wayne.

u telling me that not once before 2003 was anyone talking and said hhmm joe sound a bit different, is pun writing joes shit? = link was around joe a lot more than me, where would he pull "you have ghostwriters" from there must have been some grounds for that, Ja didnt just call 50 a snitch and it stuck

i doubt pun could read that well when joe came to him when he was broke in the hood needing a way out and gave a shitty contract which basically meant he owned his soul, pun would have been to happy to just be in the spotlight and selling records

doesnt mean joe still cant give his family some of the money HE earned

i really dont care if joe writes his rhymes or not, but he shouldnt be getting the props he gets if he doesnt

fugg u

n shit...

...yer

sniper
03-12-2008, 04:36 PM
u telling me that not once before 2003 was anyone talking and said hhmm joe sound a bit different, is pun writing joes shit? = link was around joe a lot more than me, where would he pull "you have ghostwriters" from there must have been some grounds for that, Ja didnt just call 50 a snitch and it stuck

i doubt pun could read that well when joe came to him when he was broke in the hood needing a way out and gave a shitty contract which basically meant he owned his soul, pun would have been to happy to just be in the spotlight and selling records

doesnt mean joe still cant give his family some of the money HE earned

i really dont care if joe writes his rhymes or not, but he shouldnt be getting the props he gets if he doesnt

fugg u

n shit...

...yer
in regards to the resized text.........link caught a buck 50 (sliced face) because he had friction with fat joe in early 2002 and he was piping big pun's wife. he says that in every interview, THATS where the ghostwriting shit stems from. u find me a link or any interview that says ANYTHING about 'fat joe having a ghostwriter'. anything published pre 2002-2003 ish show me where it even hints that fat joe has a ghost.

fat joe doesnt have to give any money to anyone, he is a businessman. if pun signed a contract which fucked him thats his own fault. he should've got it checked out, he was moving drugs right? he should've had enough for a lawyer then. fat joe created the terror squad, big pun brought the spotlight to it.

for instance if it came out that gotti wasnt paying rule how rule wanted to be paid, its nobodies responsibility other then rule to try and rework the contract so that he gets more money royalties etc. and if hes tied to a contract, he can either a - buy his contract out, or b -see the contract thru or c - contest his contract in a court of law.

pun had the intelligence to see he was getting jerked, he should've made it a legal issue then, if he didnt do that nobodies responsible but pun.

oh yeah

DEEZNUTZ!

Melle
03-12-2008, 06:15 PM
why 50 having that t-pain voice in some parts lol !

HangMan
03-12-2008, 10:44 PM
in regards to the resized text.........link caught a buck 50 (sliced face) because he had friction with fat joe in early 2002 and he was piping big pun's wife. he says that in every interview, THATS where the ghostwriting shit stems from. u find me a link or any interview that says ANYTHING about 'fat joe having a ghostwriter'. anything published pre 2002-2003 ish show me where it even hints that fat joe has a ghost.

fat joe doesnt have to give any money to anyone, he is a businessman. if pun signed a contract which fucked him thats his own fault. he should've got it checked out, he was moving drugs right? he should've had enough for a lawyer then. fat joe created the terror squad, big pun brought the spotlight to it.

for instance if it came out that gotti wasnt paying rule how rule wanted to be paid, its nobodies responsibility other then rule to try and rework the contract so that he gets more money royalties etc. and if hes tied to a contract, he can either a - buy his contract out, or b -see the contract thru or c - contest his contract in a court of law.

pun had the intelligence to see he was getting jerked, he should've made it a legal issue then, if he didnt do that nobodies responsible but pun.

oh yeah

DEEZNUTZ!

your amazing :wub:

HangMan
03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
why 50 having that t-pain voice in some parts lol !

everybodys doin it these days

Capo Di Tutti
03-12-2008, 11:07 PM
haven't u heard 50 does wat is hot he copied rule style now t pain ur next he needs to stay relevant some how