View Full Version : American Dreamin' -Keystyle-

Focus
03-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Smoke A Cigar With Me.
Let's Take A Walk.
Let Me Tell You A Story...

Focus-
------------
I Feel Like The Cover Shot Of Jay's Blueprint, As I Prep Tha Cigar And Cut Tha Top/
Momma Couldn't Say They'd Be Dayz Like This, When I Controled Crime & Tha Cops/
Refusing To Go Away At 10 Watching Raymond Bakin' Cakes In My Momma's Basement/
It Was Amuzing Seeing Baseheads Tweak They Bodies, No Surgery But Still Get They Facelift/
Fast Foward 16 Years, No Longer Am I My Brother's Apprentice/
Those Who Appose?, Don't Get It Confused When I Send My Prey Up To Heaven/
Gotta Be Successful, Gotta Expect Consequences In Tha Worst Way/
Whe I First Hit Tha Block I Got Stabbed In The Projects, Shit! It Was My First Day/
I Hold Jesus On My Weist, Think About How Many Mother's I Left Grievin'/
Nobody Knows Shit! Pay Off Whoever's Peekin' It's American Dreamin'/
American Gangster? No I'm An American Business Man An American Icon/
Past Hustlers Cemented Legacy's Fell Victim When Theyre Times Gone/
Gotta Have Loyalty, Everyday Is A Gamble Never Give Trust/
Know Tha Business Results, Have Your Enemies Closer... That Is A Must/
This Is AMERICAN DREAMIN'.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist: Focus
Album: The Departed
Lable: Untouchable Music Group
Release Date: TBD
Focus Appears Courtesy Of Untouchable Music Group
Song Inspired By "Jay-Z's American Dreamin'"

tjjohnson
03-08-2008, 02:47 PM
This is hot.

Flash
03-08-2008, 03:39 PM
focus is back....

Focus
03-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Thank's For The Views, And To Note On Flash......Superman Is Back!
This Was Just To Keep My Name Again On The Minds Of Those Who Doubt It.
This Was A Snippet Of A Full Song Of American Dreamin', I Just Keystyled This Quick, It Was Crazy Because The Process Obviously I Was Listenin' To The Actual Track Just Looking at MIO Boards...Anyways My Brother Ray Was Like That's A Hot TracK To Do A Freestyle, So I Did It Infront Of Him And I Amazed The Peeps In Tha Room...I Told Myself That I Will Never Be Back On Forums Texting... Retire On A Good Note, It's Been 2 Years Since I Been At MIO.
I Feel It's Time To Intrigue The Newer Audiences With My Storytelling.
It's Time For The Audio Stealing Biters & Of Texts To Go Away.
And To Add On A Good Vibe, Those Who Hate Focus And The Brand Of Music I Create...Pass Trough, I Do Not Come For Petty Internet Beef, Cause In Reality We're Just Looking At CPU Screens, Take The Cpu And Face To Face With Me? Then We Can Tango! Anyways Shout Outs 2 Those Who Remember Me?
Tha Untouchables - ONE!

Cap
03-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Bruh If U Still Reppin That Untouchables/U-Gang Shit, WHose The Squad?

Enzyme
03-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Superman Aye?!

Sparx
03-11-2008, 12:36 AM
smh... come on focus... we already know ur dropping one song... then bouncing...

Focus
03-11-2008, 12:19 PM
smh... come on focus... we already know ur dropping one song... then bouncing...

SMH At Poverty Niggas!
Lemme Guess? "I Never Liked Focus So, I'm Just Gonna Downplay Any Shit He Say's? Or "I'll Stay Behind My Computer And Talk Shit Because I Have nO Balls To Be A Man And Acknowledge Another Human Being" Or "I'm Just Gonna Live Up tO tHE bLACK sTEREOTYPE That Includes: Be Bitter On Everybody, Complains, Hate On Other Races Including Your Own And Your Own Family, And The Other Probably? You Have No Job, Stay At Home Drink A FOrty Grow Balls On The Net And Maybe Smoke Crack".

But Please My Good Ol' Friend I Have Never Met Or Lost Sleep About His Black Woman Rants....I'm Not Here To Engage In Useless Internet Shit Talkings, And To What Yoiu Said "We Already Know" Who's We? And Who's Checking For Me Anyways? Hmmm Look In The Mirror And You'll Get Your Answer Because Person I Never Met Before, I Took An Educated Guess And I Think We Got The Same Answer.

Internet Daps! Peace Lol:eazy:

Focus
03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Superman Aye?!

Como Estas Zyme?, Ey' Hows Your Sis?.
Yeah Superman...Nah Just Foolin' Had To Post Something Out Tha Blue Ya'know, The Net Text Damn I Left This Garbage 2 Years Ago, I Don't Know Why I Dropped A Text Really? I Think I Left Explenation Earlier...Anyways I Hope Well For You And Your Fam. Peace Bruh!

Focus
03-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Bruh If U Still Reppin That Untouchables/U-Gang Shit, WHose The Squad?

Oh, Untouchables Outside The Net Was Always A Reality Cap.
That's Me And Outside Real World Affiliates. If Your In Los Angeles East L.A., La Puente, Ontario Region Than You Might Here A Buzz About Us.

On The Internet On The Other Hand....
Well It Was Fun Having Y'all On The Crew, Last I Checked You Ran U-Gang For Me?

As Me Repping It Always, Roster Includes Me 24-7

I Think That Should Answer Any Questions You Have?

Focus
03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
SMH At Poverty Niggas!
Lemme Guess? "I Never Liked Focus So, I'm Just Gonna Downplay Any Shit He Say's? Or "I'll Stay Behind My Computer And Talk Shit Because I Have nO Balls To Be A Man And Acknowledge Another Human Being" Or "I'm Just Gonna Live Up tO tHE bLACK sTEREOTYPE That Includes: Be Bitter On Everybody, Complains, Hate On Other Races Including Your Own And Your Own Family, And The Other Probably? You Have No Job, Stay At Home Drink A FOrty Grow Balls On The Net And Maybe Smoke Crack".

But Please My Good Ol' Friend I Have Never Met Or Lost Sleep About His Black Woman Rants....I'm Not Here To Engage In Useless Internet Shit Talkings, And To What Yoiu Said "We Already Know" Who's We? And Who's Checking For Me Anyways? Hmmm Look In The Mirror And You'll Get Your Answer Because Person I Never Met Before, I Took An Educated Guess And I Think We Got The Same Answer.

Uppin' For Sparx Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Be Easy My Friend

JaTahChild01
03-11-2008, 01:31 PM
It Was Amuzing Seeing Baseheads Tweak They Bodies, No Surgery But Still Get They Facelift/

Sparx
03-12-2008, 03:38 PM
SMH At Poverty Niggas!
Lemme Guess? "I Never Liked Focus So, I'm Just Gonna Downplay Any Shit He Say's? Or "I'll Stay Behind My Computer And Talk Shit Because I Have nO Balls To Be A Man And Acknowledge Another Human Being"

nice assumptions...

Or "I'm Just Gonna Live Up tO tHE bLACK sTEREOTYPE That Includes: Be Bitter On Everybody, Complains, Hate On Other Races Including Your Own And Your Own Family, And The Other Probably? You Have No Job, Stay At Home Drink A FOrty Grow Balls On The Net And Maybe Smoke Crack".

great stereotyping Focus! but A) im not black, B) im not hating and C) i rarely drink and ive never tried crack... btw... im pretty sure Odin has a pic of you sippin on a 40...

But Please My Good Ol' Friend I Have Never Met Or Lost Sleep About His Black Woman Rants....

um... ok... can you explain exactly what a black woman rant is?

I'm Not Here To Engage In Useless Internet Shit Talkings, And To What Yoiu Said "We Already Know" Who's We? And Who's Checking For Me Anyways?

that is my point... who IS checking for you?

Hmmm Look In The Mirror And You'll Get Your Answer Because Person I Never Met Before, I Took An Educated Guess And I Think We Got The Same Answer.

i have no problem with people coming in and dropping material bi-annually... but do u remember the last time u came back Focus? with all the "Cap's running U-Gang" (but im pretty sure he had no control... that is if it even got off the ground... which it didn't...) what year is it now? '08! wasnt this supposed to be "The U's YEAR!!" ? or was that '07... or was it '06.... maybe it was '05... Fluxx said something about CBM and '04... shit... it might have even been '09....

Why bother announcing an album if ur just gonna leave and not drop stuff? i just dont get y u'd bother going to the effort...

Enzyme
03-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Como Estas Zyme?, Ey' Hows Your Sis?.
Yeah Superman...Nah Just Foolin' Had To Post Something Out Tha Blue Ya'know, The Net Text Damn I Left This Garbage 2 Years Ago, I Don't Know Why I Dropped A Text Really? I Think I Left Explenation Earlier...Anyways I Hope Well For You And Your Fam. Peace Bruh!

Muy Bien.

Trubs Is Trubs, She's Doing The Whole College/RockStar Life Thing And Calling Big Bro For Essay Thesis Because She's Too Hung Over! Lol.

Everybody Left At One Point. I'm Not Even Back, I Have Time To Surf The Net Because The Warden Has Me Locked Down At Home, You Know How That Goes.

Decent Drop.

Chopz
03-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Nice drop... Flow falters from time to time.. some of the lyrics were nice some were meh... Anyways nice to see a piece of work from you!!

Focus
03-15-2008, 05:35 PM
On Topic, Thank's For The sUPPORT oN mY mUSIC.
aND tO Address Sparx I'll Leave It At THAT With No Arguements (I Read The PM)
I Think We Both Met Each Other Half Ways Into What we Are Talkin;' About...Peace

koncret
03-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Well be nice if u were back I admit I haven't even lurked in awhile but I think I'm gonna make an effort to be around more seems I have been re energized in the music thing lately so I'm gonna try to write a lil again as I think I might get on my music grind......now as far as this piece as chopz said the flow flutered alil bit which is not typical focus an to me the last like 3 bars were the only parts worth readin but well worth a read