PDA

View Full Version : ~One Shot Keystyle~

JaTahChild01
03-03-2008, 03:44 PM
(Quote from Deer Hunter:)
“I don't think about that much with one shot anymore, Mike…”
“You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it's all about. A deer's gotta be taken with one shot.”

CLICK-BOOM!

Butane flicks and its heat the bic-finds~My guns stay blazin I don’t fuck with “strict-Nines”
You against me is like guns that conflict-knives~ Vocals couldn’t get a buzz if u licked-hives
Beat me in topical?Have it!i clamp-veins~So raise ya glasses and toast to the “Champs-pain”
I’ll make u disappear just ask Blaine- little peach fuzz I aint seeing ya camp’s-maines
Yall conducting this tramps-train~Drip acid from the mic like I left ya cramps-maimed
Yall must want “beef” the way yall got “Branded on ya ass”
The rift in flow that separates us will have u stranded in the vast
Fleets commanded at the mast~Yall don’t flow “right”, verses left-handed when their cast
Bring ya troops and I’ll disban what you amass~ Put ya face through this screen & expand it through the glass!
So now I stalk-this-beat~Cubic Zurcons in ya grill that’s how I know ya talk is cheap
Fuck these “teachers and their boards”I write with “chalk” on streets!
Fuck you and ya creed of the gays~ male on male only accomplishes breeding-with-aides
U losers only tip I’ll give you is when Im feeding this blade~metaphoric for a carpet cuz u need to get “laid”

~Simplify Yaself!~

Get Aim~ and equip lasers arrayed at ya crown
I sick Lames~and subscript your framed nouns
I rip chains~duck and dip clips 2 stray clowns
If you’re about a dollar, I be about a G’
I don’t ‘pop collars’, my clout be in degrees
I stay controversial, like Nas with N-words
Ya verses is commercial, the god ends nerds
My motion stays inertial, at odds when I pen verbs
The 1st one to hearse-u, staff & rod I’ll contend herds
Bleed in & out, bet a ton clots~Hot til the sun rots
Staggering once the puns plot~ if life is a chamber I only need ONE SHOT…

“Do you remember the trees? Do you remember all the different ways of the trees? Do you remember that? Do you remember? Huh? The mountains? Do you remember all that?”
One shot. [He smiles and laughs in recognition]
One shot, one shot.
[Nick pulls the trigger, shooting himself]
BOOM!

Clasik
03-03-2008, 04:58 PM
One word MAN "DAM" FLOW WAS SICK AND THE WORD PLAY WAS JUST TOO MUCH... Dope keystyle J....favorite line "Butane flicks and its heat the bic-finds~My guns stay blazin I don’t fuck with “strict-Nines”
You against me is like guns that conflict-knives~ Vocals couldn’t get a buzz if u licked-hives" .......i like the whole thing pretty much to many favortie lines ..punches are lethal..nice work..

Flash
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
deer hunter is a classic........

100% Young Mic
03-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Nice Drop.

tjjohnson
03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
This shit is sick.

Enzyme
03-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Looks Like Someone Still Has The Touch.

Good Shit Man! Uppin!

Focus
03-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Dude, You Know You Should Drop A Greatest Hits Text Album.
You Indeed Have Classicks! And This Is Gem {But Not The Best I've Seen From You} And Using A Movie That's On My Top 50 {I Seen Tons Of Flicks} It Shows How Much Creativity And Effort You Give All The Time Your Rhymes sCHEME Has Not Faded As You Still Use The Multiez Format {Wish It Worked For Me} With Clever Wordplay.

"Butane flicks and its heat the bic-finds~My guns stay blazin I don’t fuck with “strict-Nines”"
^^^^^Internet Blood Is Gonna Spill

1st Verse Was Great It sAVED tHE sONG
2nd Verse Was Losing Steam, I Felt You Had Run Out Of Material But Still Punched It Out There.

Focus Rating: 3.5 Out Of 5
Grade: B

koncret
03-15-2008, 11:58 PM
I hate u an ur wordplay its just disgustin.....the talk is cheap line, lick hives, an carpet lines was crazy.....multis was there ryhme scheme as usal was nice an the concept was killer

Leon Fluxx
03-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Good ish odin.. keepin doin ya thing.. keep runnin this shit.. has this board been active since ive been away.. well keep runnin it.. luv da mutles my nigga... i gotta sum for u when i get back in heavy rotation lol.. keep it g'ed up.. Jerz...all day everyday
Fluxx
still number 1 draft pick