PDA

View Full Version : How Did You Find MIO

murda4lyf_06
02-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Wat up MIO fam........Just wondering how u all found MIO

I remember thinkin where the fuck Ja and Ashanti were, then I found out about the federal investingation.......then I started to look up more about it using google........and I ended up here.......and im glad I did lol

what about you?

damurderous
02-04-2008, 06:10 PM
well when i first got into ja that was way back when the pain is love album came out i searched murder inc all over the place and found mio. i joined and was active for sometime till i lost internet connection for like ages and now im back baby and mio is just the best site ever in the world just love it

Melle
02-04-2008, 06:16 PM
i starting doing my reasearch bout ja when i started to listening to him and first i was ju on the main site and not on the forum of this site, always had the news up there so i was reading posting soemtimes but udner diffrent names probaly, then i came to the forum and got my self an account, lol remember that the site was like light blue or something when i started looking

k_kiss
02-04-2008, 06:36 PM
ah man...besides dermo and kain..ive been on mio the longest...from the beginning of it all...i dont even remember how i became a member tho lol..

but great thread...interesting to see how yall find out about..the beeeeeeeeeest site on the net

Eimz_T
02-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Around the pain is love era i was on the inc official sites forums but they kept getting shut down and were generally pretty unreliable so i eventuallly searched elsewhere and came across mio, rest is history i guess

murda4lyf_06
02-04-2008, 08:07 PM
^^^ them forums were so dry!!!!!!!

Redd
02-04-2008, 08:13 PM
wow. i really cant remember. it was years ago, but i only really started being active like last year.

Marcus13
02-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I typed in ja rule and the name of some song i was looking for by him and there was a thread bout it that popped up

relentless
02-04-2008, 09:59 PM
a part from the official ja site which eventually died, there was another site which was pretty good called murderincfamily. i used to go on there and see people mentioning MIO, so i checked it out. that sites now dead though, but this ones not too shabby :smokin:

PaC3Y
02-05-2008, 12:12 AM
I was looking for more info on Irv's trial, I typed in 'murder inc' on google and came accross the site lol.

tjjohnson
02-05-2008, 01:13 AM
I was searchin on the net for some Ja sites and I found it.

Rolfsma
02-05-2008, 05:30 AM
ah man...besides dermo and kain..ive been on mio the longest...from the beginning of it all...i dont even remember how i became a member tho lol..

but great thread...interesting to see how yall find out about..the beeeeeeeeeest site on the net

I think I gotta correct you, 'cause I might been a longer member then you Kiss. Hehe.

I know I registred about 3 weeks after you on MurderInc-Online.com, but before this site, there was another site. Don't know the exact URL anymore, but I think it just was MurderincOnline.com... The site was obviously run bij Kain. But then on a sudden day the site was gone, and this site came in the place, but I didn't knew that. So it took a while before I discovered the fact that there was a new site, with a new url... So, in that case, if you were not active on that site and forum, I've been a member longer ;-)

But to make a long story short: when Pain is Love came out, I became a Ja Rule and Murder Inc fan, and started looking for info on them on Google. So I came acros MIO in it's old form, and then it became MIO as it is now...

Nickz
02-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I was going to the inc official web page, when it used to be updated a lot (around i wonder and wonderful).. And then I got sick of it and looked for a Ja Rule/Murder Inc fansite and googled it and ended up here:)
And I am glad I found MIO:)

FuckThePolice
02-05-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm from the Death Row forums, had to move here after the downfall.

k_kiss
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I think I gotta correct you, 'cause I might been a longer member then you Kiss. Hehe.

I know I registred about 3 weeks after you on MurderInc-Online.com, but before this site, there was another site. Don't know the exact URL anymore, but I think it just was MurderincOnline.com... The site was obviously run bij Kain. But then on a sudden day the site was gone, and this site came in the place, but I didn't knew that. So it took a while before I discovered the fact that there was a new site, with a new url... So, in that case, if you were not active on that site and forum, I've been a member longer ;-)

But to make a long story short: when Pain is Love came out, I became a Ja Rule and Murder Inc fan, and started looking for info on them on Google. So I came acros MIO in it's old form, and then it became MIO as it is now...

wana know something funny..i think i was on that site aswell,because i remember u...and another funny thing..wen the url changed...it took me ages to find the new one..hahaha..but u defnietely an OG:smokin:

$tate
02-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Google, I was on dial-up at the time :D
I remember the blue site, where we could just post comments.
I only registered long after that, because when it changed I thought that there was only the 'main page' lol

Moist Murderer
02-06-2008, 11:58 AM
i was on d official inc and Ja sites, then they went shit so i was around a few unnofficial forums like murderincfamily but mainly gangsta-inc.net which if i am not mistaken was $abas joint, and i think i found dis place from there

Rolfsma
02-06-2008, 04:58 PM
wana know something funny..i think i was on that site aswell,because i remember u...and another funny thing..wen the url changed...it took me ages to find the new one..hahaha..but u defnietely an OG:smokin:

Damn straight :Yayo:

D.J.Nickel
02-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Dawm those Msn site so old it make me feel like the time I first became a fan or even heard Loki song of his 2004 cd. I know people that been here before know what Im saying, I was there.

Streetballa36
02-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Whoa I joined 07-07-2005
and I remember this forum was gray and red and kind of weird, and i remember this thread "Ashanti Marry Me", I think it was by Vicente and it had a lot of pics of Ashanti, I think it was the first thread i rchecked here. I was like yay this site could be fun! and it was my first forum ever and at first i didn't even know what do I have to do, whatever
There was a site like www.theincrecords.com or sth., I don't remember if I found MIO somehow from there?
Or i was searching for some Murder Inc. pics or songs and found this here.

x333

murder1705
02-08-2008, 06:34 PM
i honestly dont remember its been so long.......

aarathi
02-12-2008, 05:58 AM
My friend told about this site. Then i register in this site. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site..........

Dernno
02-12-2008, 07:47 AM
My friends told me, he said to me did you know Dermo has a site? It's about black peoples music. And I was like which kind the one about being sad or the one that i dont understand or the one about being a gangster. And then he said gangster. And then he said it was people like ja rule and ashanti and i said to him, i said are they still around, i havent heard of anything they've done in aaaaaages. And he said yeah they havent done anything in aaaaaages. That was about 3 years ago. So I joined the website as Dermo69, and then he got banned, so then I rejoined as Dermo70, but he got banned. So then I joined as SuperDermo, but he got banned. So then I joined as Dermo71 but he got banned. So then I joined as Dermo_theBeginning, but he got banned. So then I joined as Dernno

Dermo
02-12-2008, 08:09 AM
My friends told me, he said to me did you know Dermo has a site? It's about black peoples music. And I was like which kind the one about being sad or the one that i dont understand or the one about being a gangster. And then he said gangster. And then he said it was people like ja rule and ashanti and i said to him, i said are they still around, i havent heard of anything they've done in aaaaaages. And he said yeah they havent done anything in aaaaaages. That was about 3 years ago. So I joined the website as Dermo69, and then he got banned, so then I rejoined as Dermo70, but he got banned. So then I joined as SuperDermo, but he got banned. So then I joined as Dermo71 but he got banned. So then I joined as Dermo_theBeginning, but he got banned. So then I joined as Dernno

sounds like a sad story are you alright ?

Vinnie
02-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Uh, i was searchin in internet who won the fight between ja and 50 and then i somehow ended up here.. i was on mio actually on 2004 when r.u.l.e came out and my name was Lasse, but then i changed it cause everyone tought i was girl lol.. it was relent who i sent that message and he changed it. .

Saba
02-12-2008, 11:02 AM
i was on d official inc and Ja sites, then they went shit so i was around a few unnofficial forums like murderincfamily but mainly gangsta-inc.net which if i am not mistaken was $abas joint, and i think i found dis place from there

Gangsta-INC has never been a murder inc fan site :glare:

Moist Murderer
02-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Gangsta-INC has never been a murder inc fan site :glare:

i didnt say it was. i was on there and maybe i saw a link to MIO there cos i cant remember exactly where i found MIO

JaRuleNL
02-13-2008, 03:23 PM
a part from the official ja site which eventually died, there was another site which was pretty good called murderincfamily. i used to go on there and see people mentioning MIO, so i checked it out. that sites now dead though, but this ones not too shabby :smokin:

haha yeah murderincfamily, loved that site, easy site but nice things on it.

----------------------------------------

I Dont know anymore its a long time back, mio just started (forget the damn ID), but i wasnt that much active, but since then.

Dernno
02-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Ya got to love those sites with things on them

k_kiss
02-14-2008, 11:24 AM
that dude...Irvin...who ran Murder Inc Family...was also apart of MIO in the OG days...he was cool

elcuppan
02-14-2008, 03:59 PM
been an inc fan since 01..then came 03 and stopped hearin from ja nd em..saw clap back and reigns on t.v...never checked dudes again....did seaches on google..found out about the trial..heard the label was gonna get shut down if gotti went down..04..chillin watchin base..and then boom,wonderfull comes on!,i damn near screamed the whole house down happy to seee ja back again,saw it regular..picked up the single..freaked when i saw new york..and picked up the album..i wanted news so i checked the official inc site ,saw lloyd'd album there...came across it in a local store,saw da vid for southside..ashanti's project too...never really fucked with the official site cause it was unreliable..after caught up ja dissapered again..left me wonderin were the fuck he was at...06 finnaly got broadband and was searchin and came across mio..i was soooo happy...(checked exodus vid)..and stayed up to date...lol i remember when i first joined..i was sooo fuckin active..wish i could say the same 2day :D..got to know the fam and the rest is history!

Nickolai
02-14-2008, 04:43 PM
The Deathrow site

loki08
02-14-2008, 05:42 PM
ive known about this site for years just was always busy but here i am

$aba
02-14-2008, 07:36 PM
i found it on the offical murder inc forum

Flash
02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
mio found me :D hahahaa naw i found it on the day cannons died it was aniversary a year ago.,

MAW
02-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Can't remember.....think i was fucked...

k_kiss
02-17-2008, 04:37 PM
um-um kissing

missconyay
03-06-2008, 10:46 PM
i was looking up charli baltimore fan sites & came around charli-baltimore.com [when it exsisted] & of course it was made through this site. i didn't become a member of the forum until recently though.

Capo Di Tutti
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
ahh memories well i was usually on a hiphop website ahh and there were a couple of members on that site that always got the exclusives for ja seraph was one and sniper i think and maybe saba and i was wondering on how the fuck they kept finding out news on ja and i pm i think seraph he told me to come to this site ever since i joined for a while i but never really registered wid my email but i finally activated it and yeah been on it since its a brillant site the mods have done a brillant getting interviews and shit so im proud to be a member of MIO