PDA

View Full Version : is this the end?!?!?!

cashmurderers
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I hate to say it as iv been reppin murder b4 the all the hype of pain is love an stuck by them thruogh all the hate etc an continued to listen to haterz
saying JA fell off an murder inc is dead!! an jus replyin just wait an see WE comin back!!
but after the mirror being pushed back again an near all of his album leaking!
how can murder inc and Ja turn this round because it seems like were back to square 1 its now 2008 an we still havent had any real success accept lloyd!!
The Mirror could of been huge but promotion wasnt great and in my opinion he put out the wrong singles!!
just wnna no your views because right now i aint pissed off but kinda
fed up of tryin to keep a hype around murder inc wiv my peers!!

DeReK I.N.C
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
no joke was just about to come and post kinda the same thing. Im fed up wit going to hip hop sites and seeing 50 dissin this perosn gunit coming out wit album and them coming here and the mirrior pushed back no news on new date and shit leaking all ova the place, then here we almost signed Rick Ross and seein where he is at now pisses me off even more thinking we could be on top and every day that go by is another day closer to ashanti leaving the inc so yep kinda Fed up BUt ill REP the INC till i die.

Slink
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
fuck the inc, im only here for blackchild an ja rule,
ja is better of sayin fuck to murder inc goe solo an get a record deal else where by the likes of def jam, an have more then 1 man to help him deal with his shit,the guyja got to helphim is irv an irv is a time waisting bitch.
ja better off solo

Eimz_T
02-01-2008, 02:02 PM
right now we're at the tipping point, where it's make or break and right now at this point in the remake of murder inc it is absolutely vital for the loyal fans of the artists of this label to stay positive and to get behind the label and believe that we can comeback. where there is a demand for music there will be music and i think it's vital for us to demand that music.

Melle
02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
nobody is dead in meaning of be able to make good music, if u mean sales then yeah but look at every other aritst they aint pushing units either..
And i dont know bout you guys but i still feel like murer inc is just preparing and preparing for that big strike with hits. i mean they got many new artists and im sure ja gonna come back hard with the singles.

Flash
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
this is the new beguining,patiance is required....

murda4lyf_06
02-01-2008, 04:35 PM
i dont kno wats happenin.........im not expectin anythin, when its here then ill check it out, nothin is for certain...........so only time will tell

no point gettin ur hopes up to be let down again

Nickolai
02-01-2008, 05:09 PM
In a few words..... I think so

Lexx_Luciano
02-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Without 7, i ounno if The Inc. will be able to gain their momentum back in the game again. Not saying that they can't make hits...but everyone knows who the main man was behind those Crackhouse beats!

PaC3Y
02-01-2008, 06:38 PM
^I think it's time for rule to use different producers, im tired of hearing 7 this 7 that. If you look at Pain is love, almost all of it was done by 7, yet Dial M for Murder was the hottest track on there and it saved that album. IT WASNT PRODUCED BY 7!!!.
what im saying is we need the Fyffe,Chink & Sermon beats from now on.

and for this thread, y'all just gotta wait, big things will happen soon enough.

Melle
02-01-2008, 07:13 PM
^^ word, and why yall making these threads do you want the inc to be over or what ? Ja is Ja and will come with the mirror and the inc will come back have some faith god damnit

Lexx_Luciano
02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
^I think it's time for rule to use different producers, im tired of hearing 7 this 7 that. If you look at Pain is love, almost all of it was done by 7, yet Dial M for Murder was the hottest track on there and it saved that album. IT WASNT PRODUCED BY 7!!!.

But if it ain't broke, why fix it? i kinda agree with you, but 7 is not losing his touch and ain't like Dre to a point where most of his beats sound the same. So i dont really see the point of X-ing out 7 & adding new producers. And i don't know if those producers you named delivered hit singles in the past that were always on radio. Although Body was produced by 7 & it didnt catch heat, 7 shudda stayed and keep working with The Inc. instead of giving Ja his remaining beats & then bounce.

adamantiumstar
02-02-2008, 09:30 AM
JA's gonna come back in the game, this is just a matter of time, i do believe that 2008 will be a special year, being positive and just being true to JA is the best thing we can do for the moment, we are better if we all are together in this story and our prayers will do the rest. I always believed that JA was the man and I still believe in him, just have faith, the srevolution is coming soon, real soon.

adamantiumstar
02-02-2008, 09:33 AM
we need ryan leslie as a producer for ja rule, we need tim and bob, we need darkchild, we need jimi kendrix, the platinum brothers, kanye west...

aurelius
02-02-2008, 11:01 AM

and for this thread, y'all just gotta wait, big things will happen soon enough.
Dial M for Murder? Best track off Pain is Love. I beg to differ. In any case, it was time for Seven to move on. I think his music required some one with more vision than Irv. You'll see what I'm talking about very shortly. Also, why do YOU think we haven't heard from these other producers? Are they or are they not at tha Crackhouse? I'm inclined to believe that tha problem is a little deeper than "producers". It's gotta be. There is too much talent at tha INC. All tha talent and producers in tha world won't help if "certain people" don't have vision.

_daredevilz_
02-02-2008, 09:23 PM
^^ I think u ryt, there must be somethin deeper than just production problems n shit lyk that... I think people just gettin a lil cranky coz the mirror is jus....nowhere to be seen [[apart from youtube lol]] some dudes keepin their hopes up still, which is good to see, but i can also understand the people who desperate for the inc to do somethin this year, preferably soon... personally.. im givin the inc n Ja a break... feel as though listenin to other types of music gets your mind off all the waiting and shit lyk tht... I do hope Ja makes somethin of himself this year though..

PaC3Y
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Dial M for Murder? Best track off Pain is Love. I beg to differ. In any case, it was time for Seven to move on. I think his music required some one with more vision than Irv. You'll see what I'm talking about very shortly. Also, why do YOU think we haven't heard from these other producers? Are they or are they not at tha Crackhouse? I'm inclined to believe that tha problem is a little deeper than "producers". It's gotta be. There is too much talent at tha INC. All tha talent and producers in tha world won't help if "certain people" don't have vision.

what would your idea of the best track from Pain Is Love be then??
im just tired of people being all over 7. the beats he made for other artists were wayyy better than the ones he did for Ja. but hey thats just my input, of course everyone's gonna feel differently.

tjjohnson
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I think it's a fresh start.

buddhachoi
02-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I too am starting to see the Inc slipping... I've been die hard murderer since way back, but I think this is the lowest point right now... Ja has no commercial hits on The Mirror and in all honestly, I can't see him making a big comeback... His sound has changed. Before, you would listen to a Ja track and be like... this is it, this song is gonna blow up... With the exception of New York, I havent felt like that for years now. We were all kidding ourselves when we thought Body, UhOh and Sunset had any chance of being a "smash"

Aw well, I'm good with Lupe Fiasco's The Cool until Ja gets back on track

relentless
02-03-2008, 12:24 AM
dial m for murder was co-produced by 7 and fyffe. and i agree with the vision thing aurelius. vision is lacking clarity these days at the inc.

aurelius
02-03-2008, 12:38 AM
what would your idea of the best track from Pain Is Love be then??
im just tired of people being all over 7. the beats he made for other artists were wayyy better than the ones he did for Ja. but hey thats just my input, of course everyone's gonna feel differently.Thought "Pain is Love" was a pretty much even commercial album. Nothing overpowering but I'm only a pseudo-rap fan so you are probably a better judge than I if you are a true rap fan. In any case. If I were tha powers that be at Murda I'd throw everything I got on tha market. Win, Lose, or Draw. Can't be any worse than what it is. And we all know there is plenty of good music at tha INC. Just being handed out for free on tha internet. Think it's time for Loki to appear with that REAL shit also. But what tha fuck do I know.

bena2005
02-03-2008, 01:52 AM
i agree fuck
irv gotti doesnt know how to run a fucking label

ja deserves more than just this fat stupid guy

Vinnie
02-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I like Ja's new style. His voice its much deeper now and it sounds great. Ja is more lyrical than ever and hes cooler than back in 1999, and early 2000.

I dont know what has they done wrong, maybe its just lack of money and promotion. They didnt push them singles and uh oh and body just weren't good singles.

So im just hopin this would be the year. INC aint dead yet.

Nickz
02-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Patience.. We see what the future will bring to the inc.

Nickz
02-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I love that new Ja Rule style and when the album drop people gon like it.. Shiet.. Even Ja Rule haters like the leaked tracks.. And we be suprised the album come out with some new added songs;)

Lexx_Luciano
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Patience.. We see what the future will bring to the inc.

i hear you beb! and i have faith in Irv because of what he brought to the table in the past being part of the Ruff Ryders camp & Roc A Fella camp. Let alone he produces. Check 50 cent, Suge Knight, & Puffy's resume in the past, they aint really that impressive.