PDA

View Full Version : Fat Joe at it AGAIN

mpire
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhd1Wg5yLOrhY6D2vO

and here Joey Crack tha Don is freestyling over Jay-Z's Can I Live...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6N1Y1d5J6PiYytFM

I'm diggin it... what yall think?

Gangstafied
01-11-2008, 03:58 PM
another publicity stunt....if he really wanted to answer curtis why did he waited so much time?lol why he's he dissin' him right know that his album is coming out? i'm tired of these moves...

but one thing the fatty is right when u can make a hit u gone...look at ja...

Marcus13
01-11-2008, 05:23 PM
LMAO at joe saying he top 10. but for real, he make the best club tracks

D.J.Nickel
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
This aint even the full version of this Episode of Rap City with Fat Joe.They took out a real good part of this one. Joe went after 5-o alot of time.If you mean physical then I dont know about that.Beside Joe said he would make some diss and NEVER EVER again make a diss track to the rat.Not even if he call Joe out again and that why some of you people who dont even listen to him when he talk for real think he was being quite.

mpire
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Gangstafied
another publicity stunt....if he really wanted to answer curtis why did he waited so much time?lol why he's he dissin' him right know that his album is coming out? i'm tired of these moves...

but one thing the fatty is right when u can make a hit u gone...look at ja...

LOOOOl... if anything, Curtis is the one who pulls them publicity stunts. And thats some serious b.s. man, if ya even HEARD the Mirror??? hit or not, the album is dope to me.

tjjohnson
01-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Fat Joe is aight but he did tear 50 a new asshole on Fuck 50.

The Illustrious One
01-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Ts Bx Boro Crills Maniaaaaa Cocoa Baby!!!!!!!!!

DeReK I.N.C
01-12-2008, 01:05 PM
i got Respect for Joe casue he been around a long time and when eva he asked about 50 he say the same thing.

MAW
01-12-2008, 01:43 PM
They used a Jay-Z beat for Rain On Me? o.O

D.J.Nickel
01-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Ts Bx Boro Crills Maniaaaaa Cocoa Baby!!!!!!!!!

Que???????????????

sniper
01-13-2008, 03:50 PM
They used a Jay-Z beat for Rain On Me? o.O

na it was a more of a sample that irv gotti (coincidently) reworked. the beat thats being played is actually the original version, you can tell when u compare the two songs. but the inc did sample jay's version for the rain on me remix.

MAW
01-13-2008, 05:34 PM
na it was a more of a sample that irv gotti (coincidently) reworked. the beat thats being played is actually the original version, you can tell when u compare the two songs. but the inc did sample jay's version for the rain on me remix.

ah ok. thanks for that info