PDA

View Full Version : J-hood Robbed And Strippped?

Westside
01-11-2008, 07:29 AM
If I didn’t know any better, I would think my rumors were keeping people’s names alive. No disrespect to J-Hood, but he is on here in disproportion to his name in the game. You can say what you want about 50 Cent and the Lil Wayne rumors but the are all over the place for good reason. Nevertheless, I heard a rumor that Hood was robbed and made to strip his gear all the way down to his boxers this weekend in Yonkers. Now, here is where it gets weird. I heard “they” put the whole ordeal on tape. I’m hearing they are threatening to put it on the net to embarrass the young homey. No word on who did this, but there are a few guys I think have motive.

sniper
01-11-2008, 02:47 PM
well he is putting out his new mixtape 'my public apology' hosted by 'jadapiss' and it also features a song called 'double wood' which is dissing d-block, so who knows if its true.

Marcus13
01-11-2008, 06:54 PM
j-hood wack as fuck. I hope they do leak that shit. Lil dudes thinkin they tough

FranchizeTheKid
01-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I Thought You Said J-Kwon At First Lol

tjjohnson
01-12-2008, 02:02 AM
I bet it could have been someone ridin for D-Block.

D-block fan
01-12-2008, 02:25 AM
bout time Gay-Hood got his ass jumped. he's been talking a lot of shit. not sheeks, styles, jadas fault he never dropped. He was lazy didn't try hard enough, we already have Banks, and Fab with that boring flow, he isn't bringing anything new to the table. lmao i cant wait for the next sheek album i bet he'll air hoods ass out on a track. Look at what he did to 50 he ripped him to shreds, and hoods a hoe dissing 50 but saying how great he is, what a bitch.