PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Sparx
01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
For all the people who are still writing.... hit me up... im not gonna send pm's for my albums features 2 ppl who arent even here...

so, if your around, and want to write (with relative speed) then holla... either PM me or add me on msn sparxfli@hotmail.com

Flash
01-11-2008, 02:22 AM
im still here.......

Chopz
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Hello darkness, hello sunshine, hello not at all, hello all he time, hello no where, hello oblivion, hello goodbye.....

You know I'm always down to write a verse... But it's the relative speed bits that gets me... You know better than anybody, probably better than Capo what verses I can do off the top, so hit me up with an idea you know I can get you something quick for if you need it fast...

FranchizeTheKid
01-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Hello darkness, hello sunshine, hello not at all, hello all he time, hello no where, hello oblivion, hello goodbye.....

You know I'm always down to write a verse... But it's the relative speed bits that gets me... You know better than anybody, probably better than Capo what verses I can do off the top, so hit me up with an idea you know I can get you something quick for [b]if you need it fast...[b]

So Far To Go Pt. 2 Says Otherwise

Sparx
01-12-2008, 03:56 AM

in case you forgot captain handicap, your supposed to be on that as well, plus u still have my verse for your album, which is oddly STILL non-existant....... POC is supposed 2 b on So Far To Go pt. 2 aswell.... and unless you guys hurry... its gonna get dropped solo as an interlude like the last album...

Chopz ima hit u up on msn sometime today and we'll talk... Frannie getcho pre-pubescent ass on msn...

and if any one has spoken to POC, am i to assume that he is back in the army?

Blaze one.... Peace

POC Was Here
01-12-2008, 02:11 PM
and if any one has spoken to POC, am i to assume that he is back in the army?

You assume correctly, hence my lack of activity.

Give me an exact time for the verse(sometime this weekend) and I swear you'll get it.

Sparx
01-12-2008, 06:29 PM
You assume correctly, hence my lack of activity.

Give me an exact time for the verse(sometime this weekend) and I swear you'll get it.

a "So Far To Go" verse plzzzz anytime this weekend... preferably BEFORE monday/the end of time...

Chopz
01-12-2008, 09:18 PM

I just find it hard to talk about the opposite sex..... lol.:( :( :( :(

Nickolai
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Blaze one.... Peace

I would, but I can't....

D.J.Nickel
01-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Goodnight.

Hostile
01-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Chopz u prick get to work!

Sparx im on ur msn. lol

koncret
01-16-2008, 05:59 PM
well i just started blowin again a couple days ago so my mind is actully back to spittin so get at me

Flash
01-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Happy B-day to the mothafuckin CAPOOOO!!!!!1
all ur wishes to become true and shit like that dawg have a nice one 1
Peace

Flash
01-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Happy B day jinder have a nice one!
everything u wished for can become true :D
keep it up!
One Love