4. Benzino - The Antidote

Eimz_T
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
common - finding forever

close thread!

mpire
01-09-2008, 10:13 AM
My list - in no particular order - "

Jay-Z - American Gangster, Lupe Fiasco - The Cool, Talib Kweli - Ear Drum, Blu & Exile - Below the Heavens, Common - Finding Forever, Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory, Pharoahe Monche - Desire, Brother Ali - Undisputed Truth, Freeway - Free At Last, Canibus - For Whom The Bell Tolls, Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehab

adamantiumstar
01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
kanye west-graduation
joe/ ain't nothin like me
jennifer lopez/brave
bow wow and omarion/face off
and of course Jarule/the mirror even if this not the official one

Marcus13
01-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Graduation
The Cool
American Gangster

Nickolai
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Sage Francis - Human The Death Dance
Kanye West - Graduation
Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 3 (Fuck Offfff)

Can't be arsed to name more

tjjohnson
01-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Kanye-Graduation
Common-Finding Forever
Scarface-Made
Jay-Z-American Gangster
Talib Kweli-Eardrum
Chamillionaire-Ultimate Victory

relentless
01-10-2008, 06:54 AM
the cool - lupe
american gangster - jay
graduation - kanye
finding forever - common
free at last - freeway
ear drum - talib kweli

FranchizeTheKid
01-11-2008, 12:22 AM
kanye west-graduation
joe/ ain't nothin like me
jennifer lopez/brave
bow wow and omarion/face off
and of course Jarule/the mirror even if this not the official one

Your Credibility Has Vanished After That Statement

PaC3Y
01-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I'd have to say Graduation for me.

sniper
01-11-2008, 02:00 PM
i didnt really feel any complete album in 2007. there were some nice tunes out though.

mpire
01-11-2008, 02:14 PM
^^^^ u serious? now THAT is shocking. my advice: go back & listen to "Finding Forever", "American Gangster", "The Cool", "Below The Heavens" and all the other albums I already mentioned. 'some nice cuts'... come on now!

sniper
01-11-2008, 02:20 PM
hmmmmm thinking about it, i only felt prodigy return of the mac.

Gangstafied
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I know this is all about opinions, but when i see names like Benzino and Bow wow as best 2007 albuns i ask myself why did i came to this thread.

adamantiumstar
01-11-2008, 05:15 PM
It's not because i really like those albums that every one gotta love them

the joe album is a monument of rn'b because of all those songs:
where you at feat papoose
i want her
if i was your man
let's just do it feat fabolous
relax feat dre
get to know me feat nas
ain't nothin like me feat young buck and tony yayo

for jennifer lopez, i don't care if people don't like her but i really like her, she has been always putting some really great vibes, you should check it before saying the things.
do it well feat ludacris
mile in these shoes
hold it don't drop it
gotta be there
stay together

and for bow wow and omarion everybody is hating bout them but i don't understand why cause they are puttin really groovy and funky sound together and the songs of the album are really cool.

number ones
listen
take off your clothes
girlfriend
hey baby
he ain't gotta know
can't get tired of me

it's not because people are hip hop fans that they ain't have to be open minded, i like a lot of style in the music and you know what i really like phil collins and george michael too, you shocked? if you are , you just an immature guy lolololololol

mpire
01-11-2008, 07:42 PM
if you are , you just an immature guy lolololololol

that's some serious bullshit.. i like lots of styles as well... BUT... 1) this thread was probably intended to be best HIPHOP album of 07. 2) even IF this thread was about best album of 07 regardless of the genre.. artists like Omariion + Bow Wow, Jenny Lo or Benzino should NOT be mentioned. there's no accounting for tastes, but there is an accounting for good music. 3) if ya wanna know why people hate on bow wow + omarion.. check xxl's 26 reasons or check omarion's background (Chris Stokes?). Man, I aint hatin... Omarion is a GOOD dancer, but he and Lil Bow Wow on an album is for me too much of a chick-album.

Nickolai
01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
They pretty boy's, and no one in general likes pretty boy's, cept for the girls that is, so when these pretty boy's, with not alot of talent', come together for an album

It's annoying:)

FranchizeTheKid
01-11-2008, 09:51 PM
It's not because i really like those albums that every one gotta love them

the joe album is a monument of rn'b because of all those songs:
where you at feat papoose
i want her
if i was your man
let's just do it feat fabolous
relax feat dre
get to know me feat nas
ain't nothin like me feat young buck and tony yayo

for jennifer lopez, i don't care if people don't like her but i really like her, she has been always putting some really great vibes, you should check it before saying the things.
do it well feat ludacris
mile in these shoes
hold it don't drop it
gotta be there
stay together

and for bow wow and omarion everybody is hating bout them but i don't understand why cause they are puttin really groovy and funky sound together and the songs of the album are really cool.

number ones
listen
take off your clothes
girlfriend
hey baby
he ain't gotta know
can't get tired of me

it's not because people are hip hop fans that they ain't have to be open minded, i like a lot of style in the music and you know what i really like phil collins and george michael too, you shocked? if you are , you just an immature guy lolololololol

I Just Didn't Agree With You Putting Bow Wow And Omarion Up There, It's Okay To Listen To Different Music, Just Not Wack Music Lmao

And Out Of All The Titles You Listed, A Lot Of Them, They're Basically The Same Song, All For Girls

Girlfriend - Song For Bitches
He Ain't Gotta Know - Song For Bitches
Hey Baby - Song For Bitches
Can't Get Tired Of Me - Song For Bitches
Take Off Your Clothes - Song For Bitches

And I Bet There's Even More Songs With The Same Exact Subject Matter You Didn't Name... And I Just Judged Those Off The Blatant Titles Lol

relentless
01-11-2008, 11:48 PM
try not to heat on other people for listing things that they like.

D-block fan
01-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Your Credibility Has Vanished After That Statement

franchize the stan you aren't one to talk about who has credibility

adamantiumstar
01-12-2008, 08:28 AM
thanks guy, i appreciate the help lol. we gotta respect each other for the different taste that we got. at the end it's all bout ja rule so if we agree with ja this is the principle, its great that everybody in the world got different taste, if it wasn't like that, the world would not be this cool because nobody would discover new stuffs. and i really like chicks songs, i mean caught up from jarule was a chick song and for me its like one of his best for sure no doubt so i ain't got a problem with that i ain't have to play it gangsta lol cause i ain't one i'm a lover so it's all good at the end. and go listen to joe last album guys believe me the songs are amazing.

Westside
01-12-2008, 10:36 AM
I know this is all about opinions, but when i see names like Benzino and Bow wow as best 2007 albuns i ask myself why did i came to this thread.

Nah you a shady dickrider Zino can make good albums an album where i can listen to every song i know lyricly he aint the best but peeps hatin on him 2 much.

The Illustrious One
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
1) American Gangster
2) T.I. VS. T.I.P.
3) The Cool

D.J.Nickel
01-12-2008, 05:05 PM
B.A.R.S is one on top

Gangstafied
01-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Nah you a shady dickrider Zino can make good albums an album where i can listen to every song i know lyricly he aint the best but peeps hatin on him 2 much.

no dumbass i'm a good hip hop dickrider...and i'm not saying benzino is garbage, i'm only saying that saying his album was one of the 2007 top albuns is ridikulous