PDA

View Full Version : What you guys think of Joe Budden on Shady records?

k_kiss
01-08-2008, 06:49 PM
think it would work???

Marcus13
01-08-2008, 07:44 PM
For him, but I wouldnt support anything he put out

tjjohnson
01-09-2008, 01:04 AM
I Doubt it.

relentless
01-09-2008, 06:10 AM
would def work. i can really picture that, he suits them. i dont care about the beef or none of that, i just want to see quality artists get the respect and attention they deserve.

ALEXE
01-09-2008, 06:36 AM
would never happen
fuck Shady records
budden better sign over to shyne's label, or Universal like Mpire did
fuck Shady Records and everybody on it

The Illustrious One
01-09-2008, 08:07 AM
LOL watch joe budden being the next obie trice... faggot ass rapper..

fuck joe budden and shady record..

nobody on shady is good but for eminem..

eminem is shady and that's how its gonna be..

MB Rule
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
LOL watch joe budden being the next obie trice... faggot ass rapper..
fuck joe budden and shady record..
nobody on shady is good but for eminem..
eminem is shady and that's how its gonna be..

you crazy, Obie Trice is dope, buth his albums were hot as fuck. Before Encore Eminem at the time was one of the greatest in the game. Proof from D-12 (R.I.P.) his solo album is crazy and his mixtapes as well. And they got Stat Quo who is gonna be a problem, he got great talent. Even if you dont like 50 Cent you cant deny that he did great things for Shady Records. Joe Budden on Shady would be a nice fit for him, think it would work if it wasnt for the beef he has with 50.

Nickolai
01-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Could be dope

An Eminem/ Budden collabooooo

MB Rule
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Joe Budden In Talks With Shady Records

January 9th, 2008 | Author: Allen JacobsUndisclosed sources close to Shady Records have revealed that Eminem's label is in talks of signing Jersey City, New Jersey rapper Joe Budden. The move might be shocking to some, as Budden is remembered for lyrically sparring with then-Shady-related artists in the past such as 50 Cent and The Game.

With the release of his Mood Muzik 3 at the close of 2007, Budden attacked Def Jam and its then-president Jay-Z for holding the rapper's career back. Subsequently, Budden was released from contract after being since to the label for over six years shortly before Jay-Z left. Despite three acclaimed mixtapes, the aforementioned last of which will be sold in retail stores through Amalgam Entertainment, Budden has not released an album since 2003's self-titled release which reached gold status.

If a deal does go through with Shady, Budden will be an established label acquisition, joining 50 Cent and The Alchemist. In the past, Shady had courted signing both Mobb Deep and Pharoahe Monch, but failed to reach agreement. Talks of the deal will likely be halted to yesterday's reported hospitalization of Eminem.

HipHopDX.com will keep you updated.

...i didnt even know they were in talks, just seen this

k_kiss
01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
thats y i made the thread lol^^but i forget to post a link

i found it odd..but then i think it would be good for joey

sniper
01-09-2008, 06:03 PM
i dont think it would be good for joe, simply put eminem is gonna shelve the cat who can outspit him without breaking a sweat. and if the lp ever does come out we can all expect quality eminem production on it (ROFL) but hes gonna be WAY WAY down in the grand scheme of things,

eminem
d12
obie trice
stat quo
cashis
bobby creekwater
proof unreleased album.

MB Rule
01-10-2008, 07:29 AM
I think Em is smarter then that and wouldnt move Joey to the bottom. Joey would drop before Stat Quo, Cashis and Bobby Creekwater. Cashis just recently dropped an EP on Shady Records so could be some time till he releases a LP. Bobby Creekwater probably an artist which you wont see an album from in a long time probably just features. Stat Quo I'd love to see an album of his drop but Em knows the fanbase and followinh behind Buddens I'd say we'd see an album from Joey end of 08 or first quarter of 09, if the deal gets finalized soon.

Nickolai
01-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't diss Em's production, it shits on any of The Inc's

sniper
01-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Don't diss Em's production, it shits on any of The Inc's

:laugh: :laugh:

Nickolai
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, well, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Since you a Inc dickrider

sniper
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah, well, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Since you a Inc dickrider

eminem lyrically > ja
ja's production > em

u can call me what u want, but eminem's production fucking sucks. hes horrible behind the boards.

Eyebagz
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
the renagade track with jay sick production his production on obies first album sick his some on obies second was real good. His stuff from his own albums have been dope aswell. Em is actually a dope producer half the time sometimes their bad but every producer has some wack beats.

JaRuleNL
01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Em's production sucks for real, he fucked up 2Pac's work to
+ Joe Budden to Shady Records, is killin his own career
Cause Em & Dre only give 50 attention & the rest of the artists they dont care about.
U see the rest of the artists never in the charts.

D12? Gone
A little Proof after his death? Nah
Obie Trice? why they signed him by the way lol
Eve? I heard they signed her, but didnt hear shit of her
Cashis? just made a few mixtape songs
The rest? Unknown shit

Gangstafied
01-11-2008, 03:51 PM
lol at the hating....callin Shady Records artist Unknown and that they don't push albuns loool How many albuns does Caddilac Tah/Black Child have?? Talking about unknown guys do y'all really think anybody outside this forum care about guys like Young Life or The Gift....think for a second before being dickheads...

If buddens went to shady he would at least release a decent project, Production wise Alchemist, Havoc might step in, Eminem (he isn't a great producer but he's becoming better with time and he got good beats that shit on some well known producers), Dre etc....

Nickolai
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
No point in mentioning artists like Eve, she's signed to Aftermath not Shady Aftermath, so that's a while different thing

But there's no doubt that if Budden did sign, he'd be a pretty high priority to get an album out asap

Moist Murderer
01-25-2008, 10:16 AM
i wouldnt buy anythin from Shady records, Buddens is dope tho, Def Jam treated him disgracefully