PDA

View Full Version : 01/08 Berbatov does not know yet...

$tate
01-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Dimitar Berbatov's agent has insisted the Bulgarian is still uncertain where his future lies.

Berbatov himself has said he is fed up with the constant rumours about a move away from Tottenham.

Agent Emil Dantchev fuelled much of the speculation by suggesting that Berbatov would like to join a top club, but he has rejected claims of stirring trouble.

He maintains that his comments reflected Berbatov's views, but admits all the talk is unsettling his client.

"I am not a liar," Dantchev told Sky Sports News. "The position I stressed is not my position, it is the position of the player.

"The people who have to know, they know this."

Dantchev has called on Tottenham to clear up the issue once and for all, so that Berbatov can continue to live in peace.

He said: "Berbatov wants to know his position directly at a press conference organised by his club, if they decide to do this.

"The one thing Berbatov needs is to live his life, and be able to do his job for his club."

Asked if there had been any bids for Berbatov, Dantchev replied: "That is a question to ask his club."

Nickolai
01-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I hope he leaves the country

If I have to watch him play football with his hairstyle again, I'm gon scream