Sparx
11-25-2007, 07:37 PM
New Track off The Reclining Buddha....
Beat: Marvin Gaye - What's Goin On
Samples
--

[Scratched]
You, You, You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today-y-y........

Father Father....
[Koncret]
seem America is in need of a renaissance government corrupted yet I still wonder how any will yell viva la résistance
Jena 6 still locked up thats a case that shouldnt be contemplated for months how many of yall wore black in response
racism still an issue yet to be erased a blind man can see this is a topic that needs to be touched an issue to be faced
I see that situation as a perfect opportunity put to waste no words from bush on the incident cus it goes wit his beliefs
supposed to lead the world im disgraced with our head of the country im willing to have the US defaced
I find it sad I can see the fear in people when im near ive been educated I don’t see color see the world clear
For only love can conquer hate
a pioneer guess ill be locked up for treason in year 3rd world countries can blame us for there problems bein so severe
an illiterate president makes it hard to believe his speeches sincere an due to my skin tone politics cant be my career
a dirty minded world so media uses sex for brainwashin that’s hy u see smiles incommercails non contatin sobbin
world run behind the scenes as H.W. plays batman and the younger W plays robin
im the truth that goes unheard except on the inc pushin for my enlightenment to be heard hopefully it gets past the brink
Only country u can go to war before u can drink they say a pure mind is easier to corrupt makes you think

You, You, You know you've got to find a way
To bring some understanding yeah today-y-y

Mother, Mother...
[Sparx]
I cant believe what im seeing, angry and confused by my feelings, hard to believe were all human beings,
Truth wont come out cuz ppl afraid of squeeling, suffocating mother earth, with carbon monoxide and purp,
Buses run from your cell to your work, freedom is an illusion; ball and chains hang from working class shirts,
My attitude remains sour, to those stricken by a higher power, where was he when they knocked down the towers?,
Somewhere along the line humans did an about face, slipped our minds that we all derived from the same race,
Began to degrade each other based on pigments and place, since when did skin colour rob you of eloquence and grace?,
Slavery destroyed civilizations, and sadly, thanks to Caucasians, America owes 3 centuries worth of unpaid reparations,
That will never be taken, by the victims of a nation, that was built off of cotton money and back lacerations,
Don't punish me with brutality
The bricks of my neighbor to the south, were strengthened by racism, n bigotry, mixed right into the grout,
Nuclear programs get funding over schools and parks, government workers think they make a difference but,
they really just mules for sharks, I feel like Escobar in a pool of narcs, im like Picasso, but no1 appreciates the arts,
blood diamonds n gold fronts, karmas a bitch but sometimes its needs a quicker response, imagine me n kon,
with a tek to the neck of Baptist John, he must unlock the davinci code, before his neck needs a tampon,
once a don, I resigned from it all, fuck guns drugs and money, I wont take the fall, submerged smooth so,
I flow Otters, they butchered modern hip hops fathers, ignoring all along that the Hip Hop Cops created Rap's martyrs…

Talk to me so you can see
Oh what's going on..... whats goin on....

----
Feed Appreciated

FuckThePolice
11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
i lovee it, i just do !! wheres koncrets verse?

tjjohnson
11-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I love the lyrics.

Sparx
11-25-2007, 09:24 PM
thanks TJ.... do u rap?

Sparx
11-25-2007, 09:25 PM
wtf.... this thing got fucked... hang on ima fix this shit

Sparx
11-25-2007, 09:26 PM
there we go... lol i posted it wrong the first time... this is the whole song lol

Sparx
11-25-2007, 09:29 PM
i lovee it, i just do !! wheres koncrets verse?

lol that was Kon's verse... i posted it too early before lol... this is the full song now tho... so enjoy!

what up tho FTP?

FuckThePolice
11-25-2007, 09:33 PM
the full song is even better. this is what i love to see, rap with a motive.. with a meaning. the lyrics were tight, as for the beat lol i'd love to hear a hip hop remix of this classic. you still producin right?

Sparx
11-25-2007, 09:34 PM
the full song is even better. this is what i love to see, rap with a motive.. with a meaning. the lyrics were tight, as for the beat lol i'd love to hear a hip hop remix of this classic. you still producin right?

yup slowed down a bit recently due to family shit and some equipment issues but im still makin beats... i have a few new ones up u can check out but the majority of my newer stuff is locked up in my defective ass programs lol

www.soundclick.com/sparxfli

FuckThePolice
11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
aight fam, ima def check it out. keep doing what you do best

see yall around in a bit again

Grill
11-25-2007, 10:37 PM
This a real talented dude. This is the musician i was looking for in this site.Keep producing and writing lyric homey.

Grill
11-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Free the JENA 6

Flash
11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
well this is what i like to see great stuff from u...i like to see u back again later ill give bar to bar feed!!!

Hostile
11-26-2007, 09:50 AM
backpack backpack backpack backpack
politics, issues, Kon needs a tissue!

Favorite line :
they really just mules for sharks, I feel like Escobar in a pool of narcs, im like Picasso, but no1 appreciates the arts,

This was very good as opposed to koncret's usual jabber on about politics and current events. Sparxfli I don't think I have ever read a backpack from you, but this was very nice. Along the lines of Talib with a better flow lmao!!! I couldn't have pulled this one off...I don't pay enough attention to the world.

Props on educating me with your probably biased views!!! jk

koncret
11-27-2007, 03:13 AM
RAP BORES ME
if u havent read my profile before hostile i have nothing to push or streach me everything poeple ask me to do is politics an religion

Flash
11-27-2007, 11:10 AM
New Track off The Reclining Buddha....
Beat: Marvin Gaye - What's Goin On
Samples
--

[Scratched]
You, You, You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today-y-y........

Father Father....
[Koncret]
seem America is in need of a renaissance government corrupted yet I still wonder how any will yell viva la résistance

Nice opener,real talk

Jena 6 still locked up thats a case that shouldnt be contemplated for months how many of yall wore black in response
racism still an issue yet to be erased a blind man can see this is a topic that needs to be touched an issue to be faced

nice flow,free the jena 6.....

I see that situation as a perfect opportunity put to waste no words from bush on the incident cus it goes wit his beliefs
supposed to lead the world im disgraced with our head of the country im willing to have the US defaced

damn....

I find it sad I can see the fear in people when im near ive been educated I don’t see color see the world clear

there is no color,there is no bad ppl,there are only bad minds...

For only love can conquer hate
a pioneer guess ill be locked up for treason in year 3rd world countries can blame us for there problems bein so severe
an illiterate president makes it hard to believe his speeches sincere an due to my skin tone politics cant be my career

only lies everywhere...i feel u..

a dirty minded world so media uses sex for brainwashin that’s hy u see smiles incommercails non contatin sobbin
world run behind the scenes as H.W. plays batman and the younger W plays robin

i dididnt get this...can u explain it to me??the part with batman and robin..

im the truth that goes unheard except on the inc pushin for my enlightenment to be heard hopefully it gets past the brink
Only country u can go to war before u can drink they say a pure mind is easier to corrupt makes you think

Good closer...great verse,nice vocab,the structure was here,the flow...nice to hear from u kon...

You, You, You know you've got to find a way
To bring some understanding yeah today-y-y

Mother, Mother...
[Sparx]
I cant believe what im seeing, angry and confused by my feelings, hard to believe were all human beings,
Truth wont come out cuz ppl afraid of squeeling, suffocating mother earth, with carbon monoxide and purp,

great opener...

Buses run from your cell to your work, freedom is an illusion; ball and chains hang from working class shirts,
My attitude remains sour, to those stricken by a higher power, where was he when they knocked down the towers?,

thats true...u are more a slave..then the one with chains on them...its hard when they are playin u and u cant do nothin!

Somewhere along the line humans did an about face, slipped our minds that we all derived from the same race,
Began to degrade each other based on pigments and place, since when did skin colour rob you of eloquence and grace?,

like i said...real talk...fuck racist shit...American History X

Slavery destroyed civilizations, and sadly, thanks to Caucasians, America owes 3 centuries worth of unpaid reparations,
That will never be taken, by the victims of a nation, that was built off of cotton money and back lacerations,

great flow

Don't punish me with brutality
The bricks of my neighbor to the south, were strengthened by racism, n bigotry, mixed right into the grout,
Nuclear programs get funding over schools and parks, government workers think they make a difference but,

sickest part of this song...great shit...

blood diamonds n gold fronts, karmas a bitch but sometimes its needs a quicker response, imagine me n kon,
with a tek to the neck of Baptist John, he must unlock the davinci code, before his neck needs a tampon,

heh....nice...

once a don, I resigned from it all, fuck guns drugs and money, I wont take the fall, submerged smooth so,
I flow Otters, they butchered modern hip hops fathers, ignoring all along that the Hip Hop Cops created Rap's martyrs…

Good closer....def u killed this sparx...great job!Talk to me so you can see
Oh what's going on..... whats goin on....

----
Feed Appreciated

Damn thats all i could say...in this death period of tha corner this joint..gave air to it and the heart started to beat again...great job from u to this was a hell of nice song in a def a long long time...9/10...

Peace

Hostile
11-28-2007, 02:19 AM
RAP BORES ME
if u havent read my profile before hostile i have nothing to push or streach me everything poeple ask me to do is politics an religion

Why the fuck would I read your dumbass profile?

Sparx
12-04-2007, 12:34 PM
uppp
and Kon thats not entirely true... i did ask u 2 b on a club record once....