PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood Off Of Jaded Ent. / Now A Free Agent

sniper
10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
From www.raptalk.net

Just got the word that former Death Row artist Eastwood, who for the past 2 years has been signed to upstart label Jaded Entertainment, is now off of the label and is a free agent!

According to Eastwood's manager Jazzy D, the two sides negotiated his release from the label after previous agreements to release his album this year had fallen through. The label was contractually bound to release his album within a certain period of time.

Eastwood walked away without owing anything despite the label spending an estimated $800,000 on the artist, according to Jazzy D.

No word has been given about what will happen to the music that was recorded during his time at Jaded Entertainment, but we do know that Eastwood and Jazzy Management are entertaining new offers and deals.

IRV I HOPE YOUR READING THIS, THE INC WEST??!!

Lexx_Luciano
10-23-2007, 04:21 PM
its muuuurrrrrrddddaaaa. Add him & Crooked I, let alone Fatal on Mpire & Shyne...oh boy! Death Row, eat ur heart out :smokin:

kayitosway954
10-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Get Em................

mpire
10-23-2007, 05:13 PM
It would be GREAT for the INC... good lookin out... Murder West, ya dig!

PaC3Y
10-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Murder Inc Murder Inc Murder Inc!!! please get him.

relentless
10-23-2007, 07:54 PM
the only advantage of signing someone like eastwood is region exposure. we have more than enough rappers that do what he does. i mean, it would be cool, but at the end of the day what is murder inc goal? isnt it to make hits? i just dont know if the move would make sense.

Marcus13
10-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Here we go again. We don't put out the artists we already have, there's no point in signing another artist who's never put out a record

mpire
10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
the only advantage of signing someone like eastwood is region exposure. we have more than enough rappers that do what he does. i mean, it would be cool, but at the end of the day what is murder inc goal? isnt it to make hits? i just dont know if the move would make sense.

I hope murder inc's goal is making art, not hits.. people like eastwood can definitely bring something new to the table, it gives the inc more exposure / credibility... I think it wud be dope... but I have to agree with Marcus13, its madness if he is signed and he drops as much albums on the inc as black and tah did the last 7 years...

theinc
10-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Here we go again. We don't put out the artists we already have, there's no point in signing another artist who's never put out a record

its true thought, thats the point of signing all these people, when theres no releases.

elcuppan
10-25-2007, 12:10 PM
I TOLD YALLL!! BUT.....if he signs he wont drop :D sad but true

Flash
10-25-2007, 12:59 PM
yeah and never drop aan album thats the worst thing to do.....if u sign him u gotta let him do his thing..