PDA

View Full Version : Unsigned Hype Radio... Coming In 2008

MB Rule
09-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Wassup MIO, just wanted to inform you guys and all the MC's on here who are making music. Me and a few of my business partners have been discussing on launching our own radio station. Were not sure of a name yet, but what the idea of the station is there will be a website where unsigned artists will submit tracks to get airplay in the rotation. There will be a fee per each song in rotation, we will be working on that and how it will work. It will strickly be for unsigned artists. In the begining it will just be an online radio station but we are looking to get it on Sirius Satellite as soon as we can. I'll definetly keep you guys updated on this. And yes we do plan to have live DJ's so if there is any openings for DJ's I will let you guys know because it will be a paying job if anyone is looking to just sit infront of a computer and get paid for playing music. Will keep you guys updated on the process of this, right now I have my clothing line to take care of before I can get this starting, but it is in the works.

Nickolai
09-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Sounds Good

kayitosway954
09-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Good shitttttttttt

murder1705
09-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Sounds good

D.J.Nickel
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Let me get that Turn Table in NC,after i learn some lesson from a famous dj name dj Azuquita and i will try out for that.But we can discuss that when is time,unlike some fake dj around here

MB Rule
09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
for sure Nickel I'll let you know when the time comes