PDA

View Full Version : Saigon Snuffes Prodigy & Rans Out The Club

Gangstafied
09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
September 20, 2007 - Thursday

I Finally Got Prodigy....

I know you all are seeing this YouTube video of like 25 Mobb Deep niggaz chasing me out the club...And helll fucking yeah I dipped up up out of there untouched.....

But that was after I snuffed little punk ass Prodigy...They can edit it and lie all they want but , But when you hear the nigga say 'Oh' the first time is when i rock him... right before you see my man rock him, The second time is when my man rocks him... I rocked him first, thats what makes the kid with the red hat try to get at me and got everybody hype..Why didnt they slow down that part? If you notice I punch prodigy right into my mans hands...And fuck yeah I got up outta there...Them niggaz was 30 deep and I went to their party, grab the mic, did my song and punched Prodigy in his face.. (I wasnt even on the bill to perform) This nigga told me to suck his dick so he got rocked, at his show..

I see niggas laughing cause I was running up outta that mufucka, damn right..I think the shit looks funny as hell too...And all yall talking about I wouldve stayed there and got my ribs broken and all that, ya frontiing....or ya fucking stupid..I had already rocked Prodigy, it was time to dip up outta there...Shout out to Big Chris for the human sheild technique, He said, you got em, lets gooo and we went......I toooold Prodigy I was gonna get him...Whose story is real....? hahahaha I never take L's....

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/mUFqfZlY1qIDpGy1

Right when they say Im supposed to be hiding under the table, You see right before my man rocks Prodigy I give him the overhand right...Thats when the guy with the red hat tries to get at me.. Thats what sent prodigy flying into my man, who rocked em again...And I never got touched at all, That fat nigga fronting at the end, ya fronting, Nobody hit me, I was grabbed from behind....Edit shit all you want to promote havoc album...P know I got him though...And dipped up outta there..smooth....hahaha... Lets get the facts straight people.......

Gangstafied
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
ahah hilarious shit

lol at Havoc at the end ''I Don't got Beef with Saigon i just think Mobb Deep is Better''

Old Mobb Deep>>_____

nowadays they suck big time

kayitosway954
09-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Prodigy's stupid ass has always gotten Havoc in trouble, hes finally learned 2 ignore Prodigy's beefs haha. Man, Saigon finally did wha he was tellin P he was gonna do, exactly wha Tru told Cam he was gonna do after beatin on Jimmy so many times.

Tru and Saigon = Victorious, lyrically and physically
P & Cam = Loserssssssss. Two wack ass dudes who use 2 be incredibly dope, but fell off.

Some people think Mobb Deep fell off when they signed G Unit, thats ya'll bein haters, they was wack back in 2001 and shit, when Jay hurt Prodigy in tha head with Takeover. Havoc recovered, and thats why he's better than P now. Plus, Havoc one tha illest producers, and he be given 'em 2 dudes 50 aint cool with (Styles P "How We Live" - tha flute on tha beat is sooooooo sick)

Nickolai
09-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Ahaha P Took Two To The Head

kayitosway954
09-20-2007, 12:19 PM
And just 2 clear it up, when I refer 2 Tru as lyrical, I mean more lyrical then most of Dipset, I mean, he is dope, but he aint touchin Saigon in anyway but that fact that I see them both Hip Hop.

From Dipset, I only like S.A.S. & JR Writer, cuz he's old Killa Kam basically. "Your Done Tru Dyke"

"When I met him, I thought he was Jim Jones' son" thats true, Tru did look like Jimmy, but JR wasnt even around when Tru was Jim's bodyguard.

"Ill put ya'll five feet, Jigga know, thats why he dug tha hole" ahhh damnnn

"You so wack, you make Bleek look hot" <<< Ouchhhhhhhhh, though its not true haha

Nickolai
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM
^^^^ Yeah Lol

That Bleek Line Made Me Laugh

Same Wit The ''Jigga, Jigga What? Hes Up In His Office Shovin Fingers Up His Butt'' Or Some Shit Lol

Tru Dyke Lmao

D.J.Nickel
09-20-2007, 05:04 PM
EY Is there a other video to see it,that link u post is dead.(removed)

thank

POC Was Here
09-20-2007, 05:37 PM
And just 2 clear it up, when I refer 2 Tru as lyrical, I mean more lyrical then most of Dipset, I mean, he is dope, but he aint touchin Saigon in anyway but that fact that I see them both Hip Hop.

From Dipset, I only like S.A.S. & JR Writer, cuz he's old Killa Kam basically. "Your Done Tru Dyke"

"When I met him, I thought he was Jim Jones' son" thats true, Tru did look like Jimmy, but JR wasnt even around when Tru was Jim's bodyguard.

"Ill put ya'll five feet, Jigga know, thats why he dug tha hole" ahhh damnnn

"You so wack, you make Bleek look hot" <<< Ouchhhhhhhhh, though its not true haha

S.A.S ain't with Dipset no more.

J.M.C.
09-20-2007, 08:07 PM
yoo...
anybody else got da video somewhere else besides youtube...dey took it off of youtube...

kayitosway954
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
S.A.S ain't with Dipset no more.

Oh true? In that case, I like em even more haha, nah Im kiddin, I like em tha same, I like those dudes. Tha past year, Ive been gettin into tha UK Hip Hop shit, other than MF Doom & Slick Rick.

Montana
09-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Tru Life And Saigon Dope As Fuck

Prodigy And Cam Fell Off

POC Was Here
09-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Tru Life is horrible.

Sai is that dude though.

Nickolai
09-22-2007, 05:59 PM
I Wan See The Vid Again

Youtube Suck A Dick For This

Gangstafied
09-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Y'all Can see on this link

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/mUFqfZlY1qIDpGy1

FranchizeTheKid
09-22-2007, 09:01 PM
www.hiphopdx.com They Got The Prodigy And Saigon Versions Of The Vid Lol

Lol @ Saigon's Watch, STEP YOUR JEWELS GAME UP SOOON!!! I MEAN YOU'RE ROCKING WITH JUST BLAZE, AT LEAST LOOK LIKE IT

Redd
09-22-2007, 09:25 PM
i havnt heard one mobb deep song ever that i liked. i wont deny they had talent (once) but i never liked their music.
saigon is the future. and i dont care how lyrical papoose is, saigon as an all round artist and performer absolutely shits on pap.

Gangstafied
09-22-2007, 09:34 PM
i havnt heard one mobb deep song ever that i liked. i wont deny they had talent (once) but i never liked their music.
saigon is the future. and i dont care how lyrical papoose is, saigon as an all round artist and performer absolutely shits on pap.

damn son if u dont like Survival of the Fittest and Shook Ones Pt. II u don't like rap at all

Redd
09-22-2007, 09:42 PM
nah, its not that i dont see the talent. its just not my taste.
people say how great tupac was but i hardly bump his shit either.

Nickolai
09-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Even With Mobb Deep's Side Of The Video They Can't Deny Prodigy Got Floored By Saigon's Homey's Punch Lol

Anyone Else Would Run Too, Haveta Retarded Not To

But Saigon Was On Stage For Like A Minute After The Punches, If Mobb Deep So Hard, They Wudda Just Fucked Him Up Right There And Then Instead Of Waiting For Him To Run

And That Guy At The End, Chattin Shit, He Never Punched Saigon, Just Pushed Him From Behind

Wait Lol, I Was Looking At The Wrong Guy, Un Pacino Did Swing At Saigon