PDA

View Full Version : Fat joe to release the elephant in the room

murder1705
09-19-2007, 03:25 PM
9/18 - Imperial Records, a division of Capitol Music Group and Terror Squad Entertainment have signed a new deal to distribute Fat Joe’s next album, The Elephant in the Room, which is slated for an early 2008 release.

“Working with Imperial is one of the greatest moves I ever made in my life!” Fat Joe said. “I never made as much money in my career as I have since I went independent. The Elephant in the Room is guaranteed to be a classic.”

“Fat Joe is in a zone on this album, which is now his eighth solo work and I think it’s his strongest to date,” Neil Levine, Senior VP/GM of Imperial said. “It’s truly amazing to be working with an artist that’s getting better and better over time. He’s never sounded more confident. I’m extremely pleased to be working with Joe once again and we’re getting ready to do big things!”

Fat Joe’s new release is the follow-up Me, Myself and I, which featured the double-platinum single “Make It Rain.”

Fat Joe’s The Elephant in the Room will feature production from Scott Storch, Cool and Dre, DJ Khaled, Danjahandz and the Runners and will feature guest appearances by P. Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and more.

source: HHG

i guess he just decided to describe himself for this album might as well have been self titled

LOC
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
its a metaphor for tension/uncomfortabe topics kinda...for example in Soprano's when AJ trys to kill himself and toy goes to the bada bing. All tonys boiz know about it but not sure if they shuld say nething. every1 feels uncomforatble so tony talks about it by sayin "lets dispose of the elephant in the room" or sumthin like dat. (I use dat coz the final episodes jus aired last week over here so it's fresh in my mind lol)

Peace.

Gangstafied
09-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Methaphor or not the title suits him well

Marcus13
09-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Joe has a tendency to bring hard tracks. Lookin forward to it

kayitosway954
09-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Nice metaphor... though it, like tha past albums, shall suck.

murder1705
09-19-2007, 07:50 PM
^:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

LOC
09-19-2007, 08:11 PM
while i dont think ne of joes albums wuld be deemed classic, specially his last few. I duno sumtin about em ive alway like, so i'll b lookin for this 1. And i think his name Fat Joe wuld suggest he knows hesat...so im sre this title isnt a coincedence lol.

The Illustrious One
09-19-2007, 08:30 PM
i read this on SOHH i thought it was a joke.

but the album should be good.

relentless
09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
i dont mind joes albums, they are cool to just chill or party to. i wouldnt listen to them for any great lyrics or messages though.

kayitosway954
09-19-2007, 09:01 PM
while i dont think ne of joes albums wuld be deemed classic, specially his last few. I duno sumtin about em ive alway like, so i'll b lookin for this 1. And i think his name Fat Joe wuld suggest he knows hesat...so im sre this title isnt a coincedence lol.

Cant deny he was spittin dopeness when Seis and Pun were written for him