PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent Releases I Get Money Billion Dollar (FORBES) Remix

lokivvv2
09-18-2007, 05:28 PM
They premiered this i get money billion dollar remix featuring jay-z and diddy on the radio last night. they played it like five times in a row. it was not that hot for them to be playing it like that. jay's verse was good although i will say he talks about the rocawear deal and i just can't help but think how dirty he did everyone-dame,biggs, irv, ja,x,sauce money. what must nas think. lol. 50's verse was ok he did a decent job and diddy-im not even gonna talk about him. lets just say hes only on the song cuz they 1,2,3 on the forbes richest list.

R U L E
09-18-2007, 05:31 PM
i lost respect for jay z back in 2003 wen the beef started and jay z was making music and doing shows wit 50, but ignoring Ja

lokivvv2
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
yeah i did too but this just really reinforces it. he's a clown. messes with whoever is considered hot at the time.

The Illustrious One
09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
what the fuck are you talking about?

Diddy's verse was the best on the song.

lokivvv2
09-18-2007, 06:12 PM
you're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. maybe his verse was good but I can't take dude seriously and wtf was with the jeezy yeaah adlib. this remix was not that hot anyway. it's just the big names that will get this play especially in ny.

kayitosway954
09-18-2007, 06:25 PM
As a person, my respect 4 Jay is veryyyyyy low, though musically, he gets that lil respect.

Anyways, you forgot 2 mention Jaz-O

lokivvv2
09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
yeah i kinda feel the same way about jay and sorry i did forget jaz. the list is too long of people jay done wrong. lol

kayitosway954
09-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh-oh! Now lets talk bout who Diddy did wrong haha.

Gangstafied
09-18-2007, 07:55 PM
U Guys r pathetic really....just beacuse Jigga did a Song with Fiddy he isn't cool anymore ahah stop being assholes it's nuthing but bizness...The Forbes Remix the 3 more Rich And powerfull Rappers in the game got together to say I GET MONEY, as much i hate fiddy i got to respect his hustle the man is marketing genius can't hate on that, y'all mad cause ja isn't even top 50 on forbes lol

lokivvv2
09-18-2007, 08:06 PM

haha. yeah anyone ever associated with bad boy.

kayitosway954
09-18-2007, 08:08 PM
I aint hatin on him for being on a song with 50. Im hatin him cuz who did he start his commercial career with? Who was a good friend of his? Im just sayin Jay is a shady ass dude. Not sayin his music aint good.

Gangstafied
09-18-2007, 08:09 PM

ahah that's a never-ending list fo real

Nickolai
09-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Curtis' Verse = Shit
Diddy's Verse = Aiight But No Doubt Ghost Written
Hov's Verse = Not Bad, Nuttin Special

Overall, And To The Add The Annoyin, Recurrin Hook, This Track Is Below Average

They Cudda Atleast Came Hot

venni vetti vecci
09-19-2007, 01:55 AM
I thought Jay would have killed this but I wasn't feelin it all all.

thaincfan
09-19-2007, 02:20 AM
No Respect for none of them

Marcus13
09-19-2007, 02:37 AM
^^Wat? Hov's the best rapper alive

Gangstafied
09-19-2007, 02:55 AM
I really hope Jay-z and Diddy be in The Mirror so y'all stop bitching about it

Vinnie
09-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Jay was always in shadow of ja rule.. I mean ja killed him in every song they did. And he has irritating voice, i dont like the dude. I hope that Jay isnt on mirror cause he will ruin every song hes in.

Gangstafied
09-19-2007, 08:03 AM
^^u should do stand up comedy

Vinnie
09-19-2007, 12:44 PM
^^u should do stand up comedy

well u shold not. cause you would suck in it, i mean that really wasent funny(alltough you think you are funny)...

And yea its my opinion about Jay-Z.

Jay-Z has bad voice for my taste.

MAW
09-19-2007, 12:47 PM
U Guys r pathetic really....just beacuse Jigga did a Song with Fiddy he isn't cool anymore ahah stop being assholes it's nuthing but bizness...The Forbes Remix the 3 more Rich And powerfull Rappers in the game got together to say I GET MONEY, as much i hate fiddy i got to respect his hustle the man is marketing genius can't hate on that, y'all mad cause ja isn't even top 50 on forbes lol

yeah...same with Fatal...you saw these reactions after the Fatal interview where he said he just made tracks with Ja Rule cuz of the money? fucking haterz

Gangstafied
09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
hidden content may not be quoted

Jay-Z has bad voice for my taste.

nah ja rule stan the funny dude is u saying jay always been in ja rule shadow ahah u even worst that the g-unit fans

Jigga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[long ass way to go]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ja Rule

in everything u can even imagine Lyrics, Flow, Swagger, Money, Wife, Height ahah

U one of the worst dickryders in here so stfu

Getting Back to the topic
well 50 might have lost to US Sales with Kanye but damn 2xplat in 1 week Worldwide he's on Fire

Melle
09-19-2007, 01:06 PM
i ahte jay-z and u cant call me a dickryder cause i always said that, i hate his voice and everything about him , hes boring on his tracks and copy biggies lyrics lol, 50 cent.. i dont know i guess he was aight, diddy he was aight too, dont like the ebat but yeah whatever i can listen to it liek 3 times then i never listen to it again haha

kayitosway954
09-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Who tha fuck would want Diddy on Tha Mirror???? Matter fact, who would want Diddy on anything???

Vinnie
09-19-2007, 02:02 PM
nah ja rule stan the funny dude is u saying jay always been in ja rule shadow ahah u even worst that the g-unit fans

Jigga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[long ass way to go]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ja Rule

in everything u can even imagine Lyrics, Flow, Swagger, Money, Wife, Height ahah

U one of the worst dickryders in here so stfu

Getting Back to the topic
well 50 might have lost to US Sales with Kanye but damn 2xplat in 1 week Worldwide he's on Fire

yah i admit that im ja dickrider.

Your so funny cause you get at me when i say my opinion. In fact i cancel that what i say earlier. You could be comedian. Yeah, you know mickey mouse type of thing.

But anyways, Jigga has this voice like teenager. I really hate that voice. Its almost like 50's voice. But imo fifty has little bit better, it hs some deeper things also, unlike Jay's. Its like baby cryin. I mean Jay just cant touch ja in any level. Hes one of the overrated rappers out there...

he had his higlights, but now his nothing. This year is INC's year.

Gangstafied
09-19-2007, 02:33 PM
bla bla bla that mickey mouse line lol and u sure u r 20? oh forget it u from finland lool man u need to pratice ur lines if u wanna come at anyone

This year it's inc's year?? lol i wanna see u slit ur wrists when ja goes double plastic ahah

kayitosway954
09-19-2007, 02:43 PM
If anyone sounds like Mickey Mouse, its Lil Wayne. And why ya'll judging voices? This aint singing, its rappin, its bout skills, not whether or not your voice sounds like Mickey Mouse, Cookie Monster, or a dude who doesnt even move his mouth when he raps....

Marcus13
09-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Who tha fuck would want Diddy on Tha Mirror???? Matter fact, who would want Diddy on anything???

Joc aint even want Diddy on his album

Vinnie
09-19-2007, 03:23 PM
If anyone sounds like Mickey Mouse, its Lil Wayne. And why ya'll judging voices? This aint singing, its rappin, its bout skills, not whether or not your voice sounds like Mickey Mouse, Cookie Monster, or a dude who doesnt even move his mouth when he raps....

well i think voices mattters. Cause when i find some voice irritating i just cant listen to it.

First what i liked about Ja was his voice, i never heard one like. And i dont think DMX has same kind of voice.