PDA

View Full Version : Tupac Last Interview (FULL)

LOC
09-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Tupacs last interview http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPCSWJKH

When i heard this i was blown away by his words...the subjects he touches on...damn...he was really one of a kind...ne1 tryna deny him his propz eat a dick there has and neva will be a mutha fuka like this in the history of the game.

Ive heard alot of pac interviews but this one jus had me like DAMN! Its a good listen and i suggest u listen to all of it.

R.I.P Pac 11 Years On And More To Come

Lexx_Luciano
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
what was Pac's beef with Nas about?? talking dat fake shyt on It Was Written?

LOC
09-14-2007, 01:28 AM
well if u listened to the interview pac explains it...

Pac caught him at the house of blues and approached him...hugged him and gave luv sed that eastcoast westcoast shit isnt like dat, it wasnt about him and gave nas propz...

Nas sed cool, then went back to NY and started poppin shit...dats wat made pac go at nas...coz pac bein the type of guy he was thought if it was like dat why not say dat when pac talked to him.

Nickz
09-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Pac is so deep... He is truly one of the kind in Hip Hop industry.
No one can be like him, his an legend!

Vinnie
09-14-2007, 05:35 AM
hmmh.. i wonder why ja didnt approach pac in anyway cause hes huge 2pac fan...

i also wonder did pac here Ja's rappin in cash money click and when he did collabos with dmx & jay.. cause they did songs before 96...?

Melle
09-14-2007, 06:55 AM
i heard that CMC met with tupac and was going to record some tracks, but CMC had to get back to NY so id didnt happened or something like that

relentless
09-14-2007, 07:16 AM
^where did u hear that?

great interview by the way. real talk, 50 needa listen to this.

elcuppan
09-14-2007, 05:43 PM
^where did u hear that?

great interview by the way. real talk, 50 needa listen to this.

yup i heard dat cmc thing too...from who u wanna know?lol
guess who???.....none otha than the ear to the streets baja ma dee

LOC
09-15-2007, 10:55 PM
not sayin pac wuldnt have liked ja as a person...but i dont think he wulda liked JA as a rapper......DMX auditioned for deathrow east in front of pac and suge...pac didnt like him and sed no (which is why DMX has a bit of bitterness for pac i think) so ja rule havin a very similar style do DMX i doubt they wulda worked together...

glad u all liked the interview

Vinnie
09-16-2007, 10:38 AM
not sayin pac wuldnt have liked ja as a person...but i dont think he wulda liked JA as a rapper......DMX auditioned for deathrow east in front of pac and suge...pac didnt like him and sed no (which is why DMX has a bit of bitterness for pac i think) so ja rule havin a very similar style do DMX i doubt they wulda worked together...

glad u all liked the interview

you cant say that he wouldnt like Ja as a person.. you mean Ja's style right?

Eyebagz
09-16-2007, 10:44 AM
did you even read what loc wrote

MAW
09-16-2007, 12:44 PM
yo Loc....back in '95 Ja's style was pretty different than 2day....Ja was Kadafi'*s homie but was never really introduced 2 Pac.....no1 knows what Pac had done...u dont even know how the rapgame would be today if he was still alive

Vinnie
09-16-2007, 03:36 PM
did you even read what loc wrote

damn i read it wrong :D I tought he said pa c wouldnt liked ja as person cause ja has that style :D So i read it wrong, sry :D

relentless
09-16-2007, 08:09 PM
i think pac and ja would have got along. they are very similar, especially now with jas new mind state. as far as ja being similar to x....no. the only thing that is similar his his gravelly voice and even then there is a clear distinction between the two.

LOC
09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah but the raw voice was pacs thing...he didnt accept dmx coz he prolly thought he was tryna be like him...prolly same thing with ja.

Of course no1 can say dat for sure...but im sayin impo i think dats how it wulda been.